SWF - Brand Split??

Has anyone successfully put the SWF through a brand split?! I want to do so as I've loaded my roster with a lot of workers that I plan on using... however, I find im having trouble keeping everything in focus. ya know? I wanted to split into two brands, however, wanted to know if anyone has had any success with it? My popularity has already fallen from a B to a B- in the states cause I put on B shows more or less. Don't want it to fall even lower and potentially lose my spot within the SWF? Thanks!

thats kinda the whole point of brand splits. if Batista, CM Punk, Finlay, Ric Flair and Rey Mysterio were all on Raw, Raw would be a lot better. however having a brand split helps you develop new stars and gives an opportunity for more guys to work, get experience and get over. so if your ratings are going down its a natural feature of having a brand split, but if you are willing to sacrifice those high ratings to get the extra workers you signed over than you shouldnt consider your brand split a failure in short the advantage of a brand split is with more workers getting used, more wrestlers get over and have the change to improve in-ring, but the disadvantage is your show ratings take a bit of a hit

• 2 weeks later...
the brand split idea can work but it takes a LOT of work keeping everything together. the reason i abandoned it was for that reason alone. there were too many story lines i had to put together and frankly i didn't have enough time to make lists of who was on what brand and all. i'll learn though, being a rookie.

Archived