In my WLW dynasty I am running I have an unofficial storyline that I have involving Koji Kojima. Kojima has been stalked by a unknown mystery man over the last few shows with incidents ranging from the mystery man simply watching Kojima from the shadows all the way to several assaults including one where Kojima had to be taken from the arena on a stretcher. I have two candidates for the identity of the mystery man and before I pull the trigger on the reveal I wanted to get some outside opinions first. The candidates: 1. [U]Magnum KOBE-[/U] Young, talented midcarder. Member of the Circle of Blood stable. Could use the push towards the upper part of the card. 2. [U]Haru Kurofuji[/U]- Kojima's tag team partner in Power Trip WLW. My thought on using Kurofuji would be he feels that Kojima has been holding him back by keeping the tag team together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If it will make a superstar bigger, i would be all for that. I would play it that he suspects that it was his tag partner and turns on him, only to find out it was Magnum. That's what i'd do. It really depends on if you want to split a tag team up or make a star bigger.

Archived