wow, First time for everything....

So I've been playing as the SWF for like 8 months now and felt like I was doing really good! I had raised the SWF's popularity in Canada, the UK, Japan, Mexico & in Europe. Built Angry Gilmore into the most over worker in all of the world (A* in pretty much every area) and also made huge stars out of Rich Money & Damien ("The American Buffalo"). Built the SWF World Title's prestige to a shade low of 100%, and was raking in some decent cash while the industry was on a downturn. Even went as far to build a brand split with a very healthy & powerful roster... With goals of pushing Groucho Bling & Elmo Benson as singles stars, Marc DuBois (who was on the verge of potentially taking out Gilmore's title reign) and BLZ Bubb who was on his way onto my roster! However, My popularity still fell.. and fell... and fell... And now I was just fired... A week before "Supreme Challenge". I've never been fired in this game before, but I guess this gives me room to go somewhere else and try out something else?! Who knows! haha, Just thought id pass that along.

haha, not only that... but two days later in unemployment there is a note that Tom Gilmore is off making a movie now. The most over worker in all the world, the man who I built as the mainstay of the SWF... Has now also left the company for awhile!! haha, in a way I found this as some redemption.

Archived