Men In BSC (C-Verse)

Ok ive been playing as BSC since its something different to play as. I was thinking of bringing in some guys just for my women to use them in angles. You know like how women use men hehe. So will this bring the ratings of my shows go down if i use guys only in angles for my women's fed?

[QUOTE=vocalorigami;286182]Ok ive been playing as BSC since its something different to play as. I was thinking of bringing in some guys just for my women to use them in angles. You know like how women use men hehe. So will this bring the ratings of my shows go down if i use guys only in angles for my women's fed?[/QUOTE] I would imagine it would only be bad if they fought in matches. Angles won't matter.

People will only complain if the guys are used as competitors, like flamebrain said. Its just a gender reverse of the logic that allows women to be managers in male only promtions. You work those guys, get yourself a Stud Search 2007 going on and show those men who's boss. :p Derek B

[QUOTE=derek_b;286189]People will only complain if the guys are used as competitors, like flamebrain said. Its just a gender reverse of the logic that allows women to be managers in male only promtions. You work those guys, get yourself a Stud Search 2007 going on and show those men who's boss. :p Derek B[/QUOTE] Stud Search 2007, that's genius!

Archived