Help with Cyber Sunday

I am coming up on Cyber Sunday with the WWE and I am a little lost and need a little help. Here is the current line-up: The Night Horrors (RAW Tag Team Champions) versus The Major Brothers or Cade & Murdoch or Eugene & Val Venis Carlito (Heavyweight Champion) versus Mr. Kennedy versus HBK or Orton or Jericho or DDP Jerry Lawler (IC Champion) versus The Miz or Nitro or Haas or Credible Ric Flair versus Chris Masters : I Quit or Barbwire or Submission Lone Star (ECW Champion) versus John Cena : ECW Rules or WWE Rules Regal & Taylor (SD Tag Team Champion) versus Cryme Tyme or The Hooligans or The Motor City Machine Guns Roddy Piper & Rory McAllister (ECW Tag Team Champion) versus CM Punk & Mick Foley or Tommy Dreamer or The Sandman or Tazz or Jeff Hardy Goldberg (World Champion) versus Umaga : Dog Collar Match or Scaffold Match or Stairway to Hell Match

[QUOTE=Tweek It;287542]I am coming up on Cyber Sunday with the WWE and I am a little lost and need a little help. Here is the current line-up: The Night Horrors (RAW Tag Team Champions) versus The Major Brothers or Cade & Murdoch or [B]Eugene & Val Venis[/B] Carlito (Heavyweight Champion) versus Mr. Kennedy versus HBK or Orton or Jericho or [B]DDP[/B] Jerry Lawler (IC Champion) versus The Miz or Nitro or Haas or [B]Credible[/B] Ric Flair versus Chris Masters : I Quit or Barbwire or [B]Submission[/B] Lone Star (ECW Champion) versus John Cena : [B]ECW Rules[/B] or WWE Rules Regal & Taylor (SD Tag Team Champion) versus Cryme Tyme or [B]The Hooligans[/B] or The Motor City Machine Guns Roddy Piper & Rory McAllister (ECW Tag Team Champion) versus CM Punk & Mick Foley or [B]Tommy Dreamer[/B] or The Sandman or Tazz or Jeff Hardy Goldberg (World Champion) versus Umaga : Dog Collar Match or [B]Scaffold Match[/B] or Stairway to Hell Match[/QUOTE] First of all who are the Night Horrors, Lone Star and the Motor City Machine Guns; and second of all what's a stairway to hell match.

[QUOTE=sprinklefurball;287545]First of all who are the Night Horrors, Lone Star and the Motor City Machine Guns; and second of all what's a stairway to hell match.[/QUOTE] Motor City Machine Guns = Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin No idea about the other 2 and if i'm not mistaken a Stairway To Hell is just a ladder match? I think thats wrong though

G2 <3 wikipedia... ECW also used a variation of the ladder match called Stairway To Hell in this variation instead of a title being suspended above the ring there's a weapon, usually a ball of barbed wire. Once you've taken down the weapon you are then free to use it, you win the match via pin or submission the same as a singles match.

[QUOTE=Tweek It;287542]I am coming up on Cyber Sunday with the WWE and I am a little lost and need a little help. Here is the current line-up: The Night Horrors (RAW Tag Team Champions) versus The Major Brothers or [B]Cade & Murdoch[/B] or Eugene & Val Venis Carlito (Heavyweight Champion) versus Mr. Kennedy versus HBK or Orton or [B]Jericho[/B] or DDP Jerry Lawler (IC Champion) versus The Miz or Nitro or [B]Haas[/B] or Credible Ric Flair versus Chris Masters : [B]I Quit[/B] or Barbwire or Submission Lone Star (ECW Champion) versus John Cena : [B]ECW Rules[/B] or WWE Rules Regal & Taylor (SD Tag Team Champion) versus [B]Cryme Tyme[/B] or The Hooligans or The Motor City Machine Guns Roddy Piper & Rory McAllister (ECW Tag Team Champion) versus CM Punk & Mick Foley or Tommy Dreamer or The Sandman or Tazz or [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] Goldberg (World Champion) versus Umaga : [B]Dog Collar Match[/B] or Scaffold Match or Stairway to Hell Match[/QUOTE] I'm guessing that Lone Star is your user character?

[QUOTE=Tweek It;287542]I am coming up on Cyber Sunday with the WWE and I am a little lost and need a little help. Here is the current line-up: The Night Horrors (RAW Tag Team Champions) versus The Major Brothers or Cade & Murdoch or [B]Eugene & Val Venis[/B] Carlito (Heavyweight Champion) versus Mr. Kennedy versus HBK or Orton or [B]Jericho[/B] or DDP Jerry Lawler (IC Champion) versus The Miz or Nitro or Haas or [B]Credible[/B] Ric Flair versus Chris Masters : [B]I Quit[/B] or Barbwire or Submission Lone Star (ECW Champion) versus John Cena : [B]ECW Rules[/B] or WWE Rules Regal & Taylor (SD Tag Team Champion) versus Cryme Tyme or The Hooligans or [B]The Motor City Machine Guns[/B] Roddy Piper & Rory McAllister (ECW Tag Team Champion) versus [B]CM Punk & Mick Foley[/B] or Tommy Dreamer or The Sandman or Tazz or Jeff Hardy Goldberg (World Champion) versus Umaga : [B]Dog Collar Match[/B] or Scaffold Match or Stairway to Hell Match[/QUOTE] MCM > Cryme and Hooligans. 'Nuff said...

The Night Horrors (RAW Tag Team Champions) versus The Major Brothers or [B]Cade & Murdoch[/B] or Eugene & Val Venis Carlito (Heavyweight Champion) versus Mr. Kennedy versus HBK or Orton or [B]Jericho[/B] or DDP Jerry Lawler (IC Champion) versus The Miz or [B]Nitro[/B] or Haas or Credible Ric Flair versus Chris Masters : I Quit or Barbwire or [B]Submission[/B] Lone Star (ECW Champion) versus John Cena : [B]ECW Rules [/B]or WWE Rules Regal & Taylor (SD Tag Team Champion) versus Cryme Tyme or The Hooligans or [B]The Motor City Machine Guns[/B] Roddy Piper & Rory McAllister (ECW Tag Team Champion) versus [B]CM Punk & Mick Foley[/B] or Tommy Dreamer or The Sandman or Tazz or Jeff Hardy Goldberg (World Champion) versus Umaga : [B]Dog Collar Match [/B]or Scaffold Match or Stairway to Hell Match

The Night Horrors (RAW Tag Team Champions) versus The Major Brothers or Cade & Murdoch or [B]Eugene & Val Venis[/B] [I]Because it gets Val on PPV[/I] Carlito (Heavyweight Champion) versus Mr. Kennedy versus HBK or Orton or Jericho or [B]DDP[/B] [I]Because DDP is the most unusual of the four[/I] Jerry Lawler (IC Champion) versus [B]The Miz[/B] or Nitro or Haas or Credible [I]Miz demands respect[/I] Ric Flair versus Chris Masters : I Quit or Barbwire or [B]Submission[/B] [I]No brainer[/I] Lone Star (ECW Champion) versus John Cena : ECW Rules or [B]WWE Rules[/B] [I]Because EVERYBODY always picks ECW Rules[/I] :rolleyes: Regal & Taylor (SD Tag Team Champion) versus Cryme Tyme or [B]The Hooligans[/B] or The Motor City Machine Guns [I]Just 'cos[/I] Roddy Piper & Rory McAllister (ECW Tag Team Champion) versus CM Punk & Mick Foley or Tommy Dreamer or The Sandman or Tazz or [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] [I]Hardy and Punk would make a good team and have an interesting clash in lifestyle choice to say the least :p [/I] Goldberg (World Champion) versus Umaga : [B]Dog Collar Match[/B] or Scaffold Match or Stairway to Hell Match [I]Unless the intent is to kill both men in the course of the match[/I]

The Night Horrors (RAW Tag Team Champions) versus The Major Brothers or [B]Cade & Murdoch[/B] or Eugene & Val Venis Carlito (Heavyweight Champion) versus Mr. Kennedy versus HBK or Orton or [B]Jericho[/B] or DDP Jerry Lawler (IC Champion) versus [B]The Miz [/B]or Nitro or Haas or Credible Ric Flair versus Chris Masters : I Quit or Barbwire or [B]Submission[/B] Lone Star (ECW Champion) versus John Cena : [B]ECW Rules [/B]or WWE Rules Regal & Taylor (SD Tag Team Champion) versus Cryme Tyme or The Hooligans or [B]The Motor City Machine Guns[/B] Roddy Piper & Rory McAllister (ECW Tag Team Champion) versus CM Punk & Mick Foley or Tommy Dreamer or The Sandman or Tazz or [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] Goldberg (World Champion) versus Umaga : Dog Collar Match or Scaffold Match or [B]Stairway to Hell Match[/B]

Archived