This is something that has really been irritating me. Now, my product is based around bringing the in-ring goodness. Key Feature: Cult, Modern Heavy: Mainstream Medium: Lucha Libre, Pure, Traditional, Realism Low: Daredevil Very Low: Hardcore Everything else is at none. Now, my singles matches get decent to very good ratings and my workers aren't all that over. Putting Johnny Bloodstone (with D overness all over the US) against Chojiro Kitoaji (who is F over across the US) can get me a B-, however I put the Amazing Bumfholes against Acid and JD Morgan (the lowest overness being JD's C- with the Bumfholes being C+ over across the boards) and I get a C? And I have plenty of other examples. I've put tag matches in almost every position on my card (after good/great matches, after bad matches, etc.) at minor, medium, and main event match lengths and I still get disappointing match ratings. Especially so when you consider I could, and usually do, put them in singles matches and get very good matches out of all four men in singles (usually ranging from C+/B- to As if the chemistry is there). Yet, when I put them in a tag match I get Cs, C-s, and even the occasional D+! And this problem has been haunting me since before I bumped my Mainstream up from Medium. None of my tag teams have bad chemistry, so I'm wondering is there something I can do to fix this? Is there a Product Setting that governs over tag matches? Is this a bug? I'd love to get an answer because the ratings from the tag matches are dragging my show ratings down. So any ideas?

There is a percentage that tells you how much you use which match for in advanced product settings go to options and edit your promotion, go to product, it will show you the advanced version, and look at the percentages that say singles/tag/3v.3/3-way/4-way I think... make sure your tag is up high enough to be what should be on your show.

unless i am mistaken, those match percentages only pertain to how the AI books a promotion (i believe they have little if anything to do with user-controlled promotions). just an idea -- the poor tag ratings may have to do with the type of match being selected, the momentum of the wrestlers involved (not 100% on this one), overness not figuring in quite as much in match ratings in a "pure" fed, and also the possibility of a hidden chemistry value for team vs team (Adam might be the only one who could say if this exists). these are just a few ideas i cam up with, but some of the more experience players might can confirm whether or not they are valid.

The type of match is your standard 2 v 2 tag match. Their momentum is good enough (around a C+) and I don't think there is a tag team vs tag team chemistry. It's strange, I put Randy Bumfhole in the ring against JD Morgan and I got a B+. I put Acid in there with Zimmy and they got good ratings too. Yet, I put them in a tag match and I get a C.

Do the tag teams have experience together? My tag division was lagging behind my singles until I got a few teams up to the C/B range of experience and suddenly I was able to get A/A* tag matches even with midcard wrestlers. I'm using GCG which has a more traditional product, though.

Archived