World Championship Wrestling Resurrected

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/web/bars/chain.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.search.com/thumb/d/d2/Wcw.jpg/280px-Wcw.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]THE RESURRECTION[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/web/bars/chain.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I][SIZE="3"]World Championship Wrestling[/SIZE][/I][/B] [COLOR="Sienna"]President: Ted Turner Promoter: Eric Bischoff Size: Global Diary Time: September 05, 2007 to Present[/COLOR] [B][I][SIZE="3"]Backstory[/SIZE][/I][/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]The year was 2007. WWE is in an utter state of confusion after many of their wrestlers are suspended, or outright fired, from their jobs due to their Wellness Program. Many wrestlers are becoming disheartened by WWE's stale product, in which WWE supports favoritism of certain individuals, and pushes poor storylines on all three of their brands. Ric Flair quits WWE, as does King Booker (who was rumored to be on the verge of leaving WWE), the condition of the WWE causes Chris Jericho to cancel contract negotiations, WWE fires Sabu, and RVD sits out his contract. WWE is essentially left with aged veterans, and superstars that do more to bore fans than entertain them. The only thing holding WWE up are wrestlers like The Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, the Hardy Boys, Randy Orton, and Edge, just to name a few. TNA is suffering somewhat as well. For every mistake WWE makes, TNA makes a dozen more. For a fed that was once considered the “great white hope” as an opponent to WWE, TNA is now making equally terrible mistakes, leading some superstars to become agitated with the WWE-like attitude of favoritism and backstage politics. TNA putting all belts on Kurt Angle become a nail in the coffin, causing stars like Sting to formally wait their contracts out in lew of retirement. Troubled by the sudden change in conditions, Vince McMahon hands copyright of the old WCW over to Eric Bischoff, in order to make it a separate brand that would act as somewhat of its own promotion. In mid-2007, Bischoff does the unthinkable: Through loopholes present in the contracts signed, Bischoff legally takes total control of WCW away from McMahon. And what's worse? Many superstars jump ship from WWE, TNA, and indy feds to participate in this brand new resurrected version of the WCW. The year is now 2008.[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/web/bars/chain.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I][SIZE="3"]Champions[/SIZE][/I][/B] [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]WCW World Heavyweight Champion: Vacant WCW United States Champion: Vacant WCW Television Champion: Vacant WCW Cruiserweight Champion: Vacant WCW Hardcore Champion: Vacant WCW Women's Champion: Vacant WCW Tag Team Champion: Vacant[/COLOR] [B][I][SIZE="3"]Active Roster[/SIZE][/I][/B] 2 Cold Scorpio AJ Styles Austin Aries Beef Wellington Big Show Bill Alfonso (Manager) Bill Goldberg Booker Bret Hart Brock Lesnar Brother Runt Chavo Guerrero Chavo Guerrero Sr. (Manager) Chris Chetti Christian York Crappy The Clown (Manager) Dan Severn Devon Storm Diamond Dallas Page Don Callis (Manager) Dusty Rhodes (Commissioner) Eric Bischoff (Head of WCW) Eugene Glenn Gilberti Great Muta Headhunter A Headhunter B Homicide Honky Tonk Man Hulk Hogan Jazz Jerry Lynn Jimmy Wang Yang Jushin Liger Justin Credible Kaz Hayashi Ken Shamrock KENTA Kentra Kobashi Kevin Nash Kid Kash Konnan Lance Storm Larry Zbyszko (Head Talent Scout) Lash LeRoux Low Ki Masato Tanaka Megumi Kudo (Head of Women's Division) New Jack Paul London Percy Pringle (Manager) Perry Saturn Psicosis Randy Savage Ric Flair Rob Van Dam Roddy Piper Sabu Samoa Joe Scott Hall Sharmell (Manager) Stacy Keibler (Manager) Sting Super Crazy Terry Funk The Blue Meanie The Human Tornado The Sandman Tommy Dreamer Trinity Trish Stratus Ultimo Dragon Vader Vampiro Warrior Wifebeater William Regal Yoshihiro Tajiri [B][I][SIZE="3"]Development Roster[/SIZE][/I][/B] Air Paris Ash Big New Yorker Cheerleader Melissa Chris Styles CIMA Cody Rhodes Dragon Kid El Generico Enygma Eric Angle Eric Young Excalibur Gemini Hard Gay Hi69 Jack Evans Jigsaw Jo Jo Fantastico Johnny Handsome Johnny Stamboli Jonny Storm LuFisto Moonpuppy Nikki Roxx Onyx PAC Palm Beach Boy Jon Palm Beach Boy Scott Pee-Wee Petey Williams Piloto Suicida Pogo The Clown Rainchild Sonjay Dutt Suicide Super Dragon Super Fly SUPER-X Syrus Takao The Amazing Red The Bloody Trent Acid Vega [B][I][SIZE="3"]Inactive Roster[/SIZE][/I][/B] Brock Lesnar (Eye Injury, Out For 2 Months) [CENTER][IMG]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/web/bars/chain.gif[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][B]WCW.com News[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE="2"][CENTER](Updated: January 1, 2008)[/CENTER][/SIZE] [CENTER]Brock Lesnar injured! After WCW Monday Night Nitro, Brock Lesnar sustained an eye injury and is reported to be out for two months. WCW insiders suggest that the roster will be split up into three seperate groups, with the lower carders sticking to Saturday Night, the mid-carders and upper carders sticking to Thunder, and mostly the upper carders and main eventers on Nitro. No word yet as to which wrestlers will go to where, but as suggested, this will not be similiar to WWE's brand split, as none of the three shows will be anything like "brands", and wrestlers from one show can be booked on another show. World Championship Wrestling's "WCW Fall Brawl 2007" will take place on the last Sunday of this month (January 25). It will involve a four-on-four version of the famous War Games match, but WCW has not yet released who the teams will consist of. WCW would like to welcome staff member Dr. Hae-Dong Jho. WCW would also like to welcome back Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, who will be working as a manager for one of our wrestlers in the near future. WCW has signed to a full contract the following people: AJ Styles, Low Ki, Ultimo Dragon. WCW has signed former WWE wrestler Paul Burchill to a development deal. [SIZE="4"][B]Other News[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] ROH have released Mitch Franklin TNA have released Nikki Roxx, So Cal Val, Traci, Scott D'Amore IWA have released Ms. Chif PWG have released Bino Gambino SHIMMER have released Ann-thraxxx, Portia Perez, Ms. Chif, Josie, Christie Ricci Matt Stryker, CIMA now work for MCW WWE released staff members Howard Finkel, Josh Matthews, Todd Grisham, Lillian Garcia, Christopher Nowinski, Droz, Ron Simmons, Mike Rotundo, Barry Windham, Sgt. Slaughter, Ricky Steamboat, Dean Malenko [IMG]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/web/bars/chain.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Crystal Romero;288437] WWE is in an utter state of confusion after many of their wrestlers are suspended, or outright fired, from their jobs due to their Wellness Program. Many wrestlers are becoming disheartened by WWE's stale product, in which WWE supports favoritism of certain individuals, and pushes poor storylines on all three of their brands. Ric Flair quits WWE, as does King Booker (who was rumored to be on the verge of leaving WWE), the condition of the WWE causes Chris Jericho to cancel contract negotiations, WWE fires Sabu, and RVD sits out his contract. WWE is essentially left with aged veterans, and superstars that do more to bore fans than entertain them. The only thing holding WWE up are wrestlers like The Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, the Hardy Boys, Randy Orton, and Edge, just to name a few.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=sprinklefurball;288028]The thing is where would Flair go? Would he join TNA? Would he wait for Hogan's upstart company? (This sounds like the beginning of a tew mod/diary :p )[/QUOTE] Love the idea! I'm markin out for all these WCW diaries out now! Even though I successfully predicted something like this would happen.

[QUOTE=sprinklefurball;288502]Love the idea! I'm markin out for all these WCW diaries out now! Even though I successfully predicted something like this would happen.[/QUOTE] In our forums Sprinklefurball was quoted as saying "I said this would happen weeks ago..." Nice backstory there, Ill read.

This has the potential to become one of the greatest diaries on these boards. Great backstory. Most definitly be reading...probably religiously. Once again, great backstory, that is believable. Like the way you give yourself the best roster realisiticly :p. Can't wait for this to get going :D

WCW Nitro This Monday Singles Match [B]Samoa Joe [/B]vs. Kenta Kobashi - be interesting to see how the WCW crowd grabs Kenta, if he's quite over enough. Might need to be a slow build in North America for him which is why I've gone Joe. Triangle Elimination Match AJ Styles vs. KENTA vs. [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B] - Ultimo is WCW from the past, I remember him wrestling on PPV with like 9 titles at the time Singles Match (For The WCW US Title) [B]Lance Storm[/B] vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri - Lance Storm was outrageously good but badly booked in WCW Tag Team Match RVD and Sabu (w/ Bill Alfonso) vs. [B]Homicide (w/ Percy Pringle) and The Big Show[/B] - The Giant was WCW Fatal Four Way Elimination Match Booker vs. Brock Lesnar vs. [B]Goldberg[/B] vs. Hulk Hogan - not a Hogan fan, my next choice would be Booker Main Event Singles Match [B]Ric Flair[/B] vs. Mystery Opponent - Kurt Angle? - the reason I book Flair as opposed to my using tipping strategy of always tipping the mystery man is the old saying.... "to be the man, you've got to beat... the man." As I say with all WCW diaries, I look forward to how you progress this. Nothing, and I mean nothing beats WCW when it's booked well.

Singles Match [B]Samoa Joe[/B] vs. Kenta Kobashi Triangle Elimination Match [B]AJ Styles[/B] vs. KENTA vs. Ultimo Dragon Singles Match (For The WCW US Title) [B]Lance Storm[/B] vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri Tag Team Match RVD and Sabu (w/ Bill Alfonso) vs. [B]Homicide (w/ Percy Pringle) and The Big Show[/B] Fatal Four Way Elimination Match Booker vs. [B]Brock Lesnar[/B] vs. Goldberg vs. Hulk Hogan Main Event Singles Match [B]Ric Flair[/B] vs. Mystery Opponent

[QUOTE=Crystal Romero;288450][CENTER][IMG]http://www.steveswrestling.com/logos/wcw/nitro2.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]WCW Nitro[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B]This Monday[/B][/SIZE] [I]Singles Match[/I] [B][B]Samoa Joe[/B][/B] vs. Kenta Kobashi [I]Triangle Elimination Match[/I] [B]AJ Styles[/B] vs. KENTA vs. Ultimo Dragon [I]Singles Match (For The WCW US Title)[/I] [B]Lance Storm [/B]vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri [I]Tag Team Match[/I] [B]RVD and Sabu (w/ Bill Alfonso)[/B] vs. Vampiro (w/ Percy Pringle) and The Big Show [I]Fatal Four Way Elimination Match[/I] Booker vs. [B]Brock Lesnar[/B] vs. Goldberg vs. Hulk Hogan [SIZE="3"][B]Main Event[/B][/SIZE] [I]Singles Match[/I] Ric Flair vs. [B][B]Mystery Opponent[/B][/B] [/CENTER][/QUOTE] Some edumacated guesses.

Singles Match [B]Samoa Joe [/B]vs. Kenta Kobashi Triangle Elimination Match [B]AJ Styles [/B]vs. KENTA vs. Ultimo Dragon Singles Match (For The WCW US Title) [B]Lance Storm [/B]vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri Tag Team Match RVD and Sabu (w/ Bill Alfonso) vs. [B]Vampiro (w/ Percy Pringle) and The Big Show[/B] Fatal Four Way Elimination Match Booker vs. Brock Lesnar vs. [B]Goldberg[/B] vs. Hulk Hogan Main Event Singles Match [B]Ric Flair [/B]vs. Mystery Opponent

WCW Monday Night Nitro (October 06, 2008) [CENTER][IMG]http://www.steveswrestling.com/logos/wcw/nitro2.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]WCW Nitro[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][/B][/SIZE] [I][B]Opening[/B][/I] [I]The show started off with the Nitro intro video, before leading in to live footage of the event, at Bloomington, Minnesota, in the Mall of America. The place was sold out, and fans were extremely excited. Many hold up signs, wear t-shirts (even old nWo and nWo Wolfpac t-shirts from days gone by). Gene Okerland and Tony Schiavone were the commentators for this event. Tony Shiavone began the show by making a short speech.[/I] Tony Schiavone: You know, ladies and gentlemen, in all my years of wrestling, I've never seen anything quite like this happen. Today is truly a great day for professional wrestling. Back in 2001, I said here on this very show in Panama City Beach, Florida, "This is a landmark night in the history of sports entertainment. I have seen it and I still don't believe it. We will be addressed by Mr. McMahon sometime during this final edition of WCW Monday Nitro." Never, ever, would I have imagined that Eric Bischoff would do what he did. Love him or hate him, he pulled one over on Vince, and whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, World Championship Wrestling is back on air. Gene Okerland: Well Tony, I've seen a lot in my career. I've worked for numerous promotions, and let me tell you something, I loved my stay at the WWE, then known as the WWF, but I have to tell you right now, that WCW was the only place for me. When it was bought out, I knew there and then that things wouldn't be the same, for me, for the staff, for the wrestlers in the back, and for the fans. Tony Schiavone: I think Diamond Dallas Page said it best. "The poor fans." The fans were the biggest casualty in this whole situation, because when Coke buys Pepsi, what's left? The fans like competition, the fans like having a choice, and now after these many years, WCW is back, and they finally have a choice! [B][I]Singles Match[/I] Samoa Joe vs. Kenta Kobashi[/B] [I]Kenta Kobashi first came out to a warm reception, although Kenta is obviously not very well known by many fans, but he's a legend in Japan. Kenta, as always, looked ready to take on his opponent. When Samoa Joe came out, the fans were in an uproar, and almost immediately began "JOE" chants. Both of these men have the experience, they have the skill, and they definitely put on a good opening match for this first edition of Nitro. We saw Joe and Kobashi locking up and exchanging blows to begin with. It wasn't until about two minutes later, did Kenta Kobashi begin dominating the match. Kobashi made the mistake of going for a brainbuster, one of his trademarks, too early in the match, allowing Joe to flip behind him and lock on a rear naked choke, dubbed The Choke. Fortunately for Kobashi, he got to the ropes. In true puroresu fashion, Kobashi bounced back, and got Samoa Joe in a waltz of submission holds and transition moves. After Joe missed with a German suplex, Kobashi landing on his feet. Kobashi went for a Burning Lariat, only to have it ducked and have yet ANOTHER Choke put on him in the center of the ring. With Kobashi having nowhere to go, he was soon to tap out. Winner: Samoa Joe with The Choke.[/I] [B][I]Backstage With AJ Styles[/I][/B] [I]AJ Styles had a few words to say about his upcoming match against KENTA and Ultimo Dragon.[/I] AJ Styles: You know something, I've been everywhere, all over the world, and everywhere I go people call me ****y. But there's a difference between being just ****y, and being able to back that ****iness up. For years now, I've faced damn near two hundred different guys, and every time, win or lose, I come out on top. Because the fans know what they want to see, I know what they want to see, and what they see is The Phenomenal AJ Styles. KENTA, Ultimo, you guys have been around the block, probably more than I have. Actually, I know Ultimo has, he's wrestled in almost every promotion to have existed. But experience and skill are two separate things, and I have both, and you'd best be prepared. [B][I]Triangle Elimination Match[/I] AJ Styles vs. KENTA vs. Ultimo Dragon[/B] [I]Two of the five hot spots of professional wrestling were represented in this match. AJ Styles from Gainesville, Georgia, KENTA from Soka, Saitama, Japan, and Ultimo Dragon from Nagoya, Aichi, Japan. The biggest reception was to be had by AJ Styles, who seemed to have a lot of negative reaction towards him because of his heel nature. AJ Styles started the match off by pointing at each of the two Japanese men and telling them how good he was, and that they should just leave now before they get their "asses handed to them". KENTA and Ultimo took one look at each other, before both immediately attacked AJ Styles and beat him down. It wasn't long before KENTA took the initiative and tried to roll Ultimo up, but only got a two count. All three men got well-rounded offense in the match. Later one, with KENTA outside of the ring, Ultimo dove over the top rope and landed on KENTA. Then, when both men were up, AJ Styles followed suit and hit a springboard shooting star press onto the outside on both men. Chants of "THIS IS AWESOME" were rather numerous in the midst of the fans. We would soon see AJ Styles whip KENTA with full force into the stairs, incapactitating him. Styles went into the ring and went for a Styles Clash on the weakened Ultimo Dragon, but Ultimo reversed it into a modified Code Red, or a leg trap sunset flip powerbomb, for the three count. Winner: Ultimo Dragon with a Code Red on AJ Styles[/I] [B][I]Bad Blood Backstage[/I][/B] [I]In the past week, some words were exchanged between Low Ki and Tajiri. Tajiri called Low Ki a "weakling has-been", Low Ki following up, breaking his usual silence, by calling Tajiri "the real has-been and a worthless fighter". Tonight, Low Ki was coming into the arena and headed to the locker room with his duffel bag over his shoulder. Just as he was about to turn the corner, Tajiri sprayed green mist into Low Ki's face, and knocked him out cold with a Buzzsaw Kick. Tajiri began to cackle loudly and quickly head elsewhere to get ready for his match tonight.[/I] [B][I]Singles Match (For The WCW US Title)[/I] Lance Storm vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri[/B] [I]Lance Storm, a once retired wrestler for the likes of ECW, WCW, and WWF, came out of retirement on the behest of Bret Hart, who began working backstage with WCW management. After a short retirement, Lance Storm came out in his wrestling gear, accompanied by none other than Dawn Marie. Tajiri came out, and got lots of booed by the fans. The innovative Canadian Storm, and the conniving martial artist Tajiri butted heads and had a great match, despite Tajiri's numerous attempts at tipping the odds in his favor by rubbing Storm's eyes on the ropes, trying to take the turnbuckle pad off of the turnbuckle, and even trying to use a chair (which the referee took from him before he could use it). Storm bounced by with great technical ability, and went for a superkick, but Tajiri ducked it just in time, and sprayed green mist into the face of Storm. When Dawn Marie tried to get involved, Tajiri grabbed her by the hair and was prepared to hit her, but out of nowhere, face covered in that nasty green mist, Low Ki came into the ring and, while the referee was distracted by Dawn who he had pulled away from Tajiri, Low Ki spun Tajiri around, kicked him in the gut, and hit the Ki Krusher before heading out of the ring. When Storm came to, he saw Tajiri laying there out cold, and locked on a single leg boston crab. Tajiri immediately tapped out. Winner: Lance Storm with a single leg boston crab.[/I] [B][I]A Bad Moon Rising[/I][/B] RVD and Sabu don't seem like themselves lately. They've been distancing themselves from Sandman and Dreamer, all three of them once being good friends, and part of the ECW Originals in WWE. [B][I]Tag Team Match[/I] RVD and Sabu (w/ Bill Alfonso) vs. Vampiro (w/ Percy Pringle) and The Big Show[/B] [I]Vampiro and The Big Show, two men with a considerable size advantage over their opponents, came out with Percy Pringle, formerly Paul Bearer. RVD and Sabu came out to a loud pop from the fans, followed by Bill Alfonso, who moved around quickly and annoyingly blew his whistle occasionally. The match began with Sabu and Vampiro as the legal men. Sabu began the match by going after Vampiro's legs at least twice, each time Vampiro quickly moving out of the way. This not being a hardcore match, Sabu was rather crippled, since he likes to use chairs and tables alot. He tried to get a chair twice, but the referee stopped him each time. The second time he did, Vampiro attacked Sabu from behind and threw him into the corner, wailing on him with rights and lefts. Vampiro then tagged in The Big Show, the fans booing again. The Big Show, once in the ring, manhandled Sabu. Sabu was able to make a surprise tag to RVD, who used everything in his arsenal involving punches and kicks to take the Big Show down. RVD went for a cross body block, but Big Show caught him and dumped him out of the ring, RVD's body landing with a horrible thud. The match continued like this for a minute, with RVD finally getting the tag into Sabu, who had had enough of the Big Show. Before The Big Show could realize what was going on, Sabu with to the drop and hit a huge missile dropkick onto the Big Show, which knocked him back, Vampiro tagging himself in. Sabu hit a facebuster and locked on the Camel Clutch. Big Show was on the outside, while the referee wasn't looking, and knocked Sabu out with a chair. Before Show could get into the ring, Sandman and Dreamer came in and repeatedly each smacked Big Show over the head a few times with kendo sticks before he went down, and Vampiro tapped out. After the match, RVD entered the ring with Sabu to celebrate. Dreamer and Sandman came in to celebrate as well, but Bill Alfonso told RVD and Sabu something, and pointed to the two. Sabu and RVD immediately attacked Dreamer and Sandman, laying waste to them before the pair left the ring in pain with their kendo sticks. Winners: Sabu and RVD with a Camel Clutch on Vampiro[/I] [B][I]Fatal Four Way Elimination Match[/I] Booker vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg vs. Hulk Hogan[/B] [I] Four men, all of whom left the WWE, came together for what can only be described as possibly the biggest match on the card. The biggest reaction was given to either Hogan or Booker T. The four men started out, Goldberg immediately going after Brock Lesnar, Booker T and Hulk Hogan locking up elsewhere. This situation didn't change much at all in the match. Booker T was the first to get eliminated when, while attempting a Scissors Kick, Hogan caught him with a body slam and delivered a big atomic drop for the pinfall. Meanwhile, on the outside, Brock Lesnar had Goldberg up on his shoulders in a fireman's carry, and brutalized Goldberg by delivering an F5 into the turnbuckle post. While Hogan was celebrating, Brock used the opportunity by entering the ring. They stayed each other down, before exchanging blows. It looked like Hogan was going for a body slam, but Brock, being a huge wrestler, wouldn't allow him to do so. Brock lifted Hogan up in his arms, and powerslammed him to the ground, following it up with an F5 and a pinfall to eliminate Hogan. Goldberg by then was back on his feet and entered the ring, delivering a spear out of nowhere. Goldberg did his usually stomping in the ring and yelling, indicating that the Jackhammer was coming. He picked Brock up and went for a Jackhammer, but Lesnar fell down on top of Goldberg for the pinfall, eliminating Goldberg. Lesnar didn't stop there, as he picked up Goldberg and delivered two straight F5's. Officials had to enter the ring and keep Brock Lesnar from hitting another F5 on the unconscious Goldberg. Winner: Brock Lesnar by a Jackhammer reversal.[/I] [SIZE="3"][B]Main Event[/B][/SIZE] [B][I]Singles Match[/I] Ric Flair vs. Mystery Opponent [/CENTER][/B] [I]Possibly the most talked about match of the evening, Ric Flair went on to face a mystery opponent. Who would it be? Some people speculate it to be Kurt Angle, Macho Man, perhaps even Bret Hart. Ric Flair entered the ring to a huge crowd pop. This 58 year old man, like many others including Terry Funk and Honky Tonk Man, just keep working despite their age, which is a testament to the business. Love him or hate him, Flair has done a lot in his career. While Flair was in the ring, wearing his ceremonial "Nature Boy robe", he waited to see who the mystery opponent would be. Suddenly, the lights went out... And on the screen was a face. A very familiar face indeed. [center][IMG]http://www.wrestlingunlimited.com/imgs/specials/stingnewlook2.jpg[/IMG][/center] It was Sting! The fans couldn't have gotten any louder when Sting's face appeared on the screen over the entrance. Ric Flair looked at the screen with wide eyes and shaked his head in disbelief. Sting stared silently and coldly into the camera, before speaking.[/I] Sting: Ric Flair, Sting, the Mall of America! Woo! It was you and me, Flair, twelve years ago today! Not only did we start this bad boy up, we ended it in the same way! You know what Flair? Now that WCW is back, it's only befitting that we kickstart WCW back up, because you and me, Flair, we're gonna give these fans the bang for their buck they've been waiting for! [I]The screen went black for about a half a minute before the lights come back on, and there standing in the ring is Sting with a black baseball bat in hand and a heavy black trenchcoat on his body. Ric Flair looked troubled, as he backed up quickly from Sting and pointed at him, yelling that, "Nobody told me I was facing you, damn it!" Sting took off his coat and gave it to one of the officials outside of the ring, along with the bat. Ric Flair tried to leave the ring in a hurry, but Sting went after him and threw him back into the ring, whipping him into a turnbuckle before hitting a Stinger Splash. Sting pulled open Flair's robe and gave him chop after chop to the chest, each time doing so the fans went "WOO!". Sting irish whipped Flair into the opposite turnbuckle, and went for another Stinger Splash, but Flair was smart enough to move out of the way and, in the process, sent Sting crashing face first into the turnbuckle. Flair took off his robe and put up his dukes, waiting for Sting to come around. As Sting turns to Flair, Flair begins delivering left hand punches to Sting, before clocking him with a stiff right hand punch. He motions for Sting to stand up, who does, Flair chopping Sting's chest and backing him up into a corner. The turning point in the match was when Flair went for a figure four leglock, but Sting skillfully reversed it and turned it into a Scorpion Deathlock, to which Ric Flair tapped out from. Winner: Sting with the Scorpion Deathlock.[/I] [B][I][COLOR="Red"]Rating: 6.55 Show Attendence: 10007[/COLOR][/I][/B]

Archived