SWF: Running Free

[I]Excerpt from UltimateWrestling.com[/I] [QUOTE]In order to cope with the rise of rival company Total Championship Wrestling, current number 1 promotion Supreme Wrestling Federation has hired recent prospect and former New York Championship Wrestling stand out Javier Velez and signed him on as head booker. This is in response to a new plan by Sam Keith to attract the 18-25 male demographic. As a result, SWF has brought in a younger man to be head booker hoping that his youth and unique outlook can refresh the currently stale feeling of the promotion. Another change is the fact that SWF will now for the next year be touring strictly college campuses across the United States in an attempt to raise awareness and attract this key demographic. The feeling backstage is honestly one of excitement, even among the veterans of the sport, with hopes that this could be the rebirth of SWF and that they can finally cause the collapse and fall of TCW.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [I][CENTER]Held at University of Virginia[/CENTER][/I] The show starts off with Sam Keith in the ring. He talks about how he is a multi time world champion and about how wrestling isn't about being big, but about technique. He claims that Runaway Train isn't a real champion and shouldn't be taken seriously. At that point, Runaway Train hits the ring and the two have to be held back by techies and refs. Rating: B The Biggz Boys def. Death Row to retain the SWF World Tag Team Titles Rating: C Javier Velez def. Big Smack Scott Rating: C After the match, Javier meets up with Dawn The Cheerleader. After a few awkward moments, Javier asks her out. She accepts. Rating: C+ A hype video is played for Jack Bruce Rating: A Enforcer Roberts def. Robbie Retro Rating: B- After the match, Robbie shakes Roberts hand and the two agree that to see who deserves the next big push, they'll have a best of seven series. Rating: C+ Sam Keith def. Squeeky McClean Rating: B After the match, Sam Keith gets on the microphone and begins insulting Runaway Train, saying that he has an idea for them. Rating: B- Runaway Train def. Remo to retain the SWF World Heavyweight Title Rating: B+ [B]Show Rating: B-[/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] [I]Held at University of Southern California[/I][/CENTER] The show starts off with Sam Keith backstage with a microphone. He rants a little about how wrestling is a real sport and then challenges Runaway Train to a Submission Match at When Hell Freezes Over. Rating: B- The Biggz Boys def. The Dirty White Boys Rating: C- Jessie is in the ring and reveals that she's signed a new client who she's going to bring to the top. That client is none other than... Puerto Rican Power! Rating: C Puerto Rican Power def. Akima Brave Rating: D+ Javier Velez def. Jumbo Shrimp Rating: C Javier and Dawn are celebrating in the ring when Big Smack Scott runs in and blindsides Javier. He lays him out and then runs through the irritated crowd. Rating: C Match 1: Robbie Retro def. Enforcer Roberts Rating: B- Backstage, The Guru and Sam Keith are arguing over tonight. Jerry Eisen walks up to them and says he hates this constant bickering. Tonight, Runaway Train and Sam Keith will team up against High Concept and at When Hell Freezes Over, they will fight for the World Heavyweight Championship in a Submission Match. Rating: B Runaway Train & Sam Keith vs. High Concept ends in a no contest In the middle of the match, Sam Keith locks in the Proton Hold on Elmo Benson. Groucho comes to help his team mate but Runaway Train lays him out. Suddenly, Sam Keith releases the hold, russian leg sweeps the Champ and locks it in on him. The ref calls for a stoppage as backstage workers attempt to help free Runaway Train. Rating: B+ [B]Show Rating: B-[/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]SWF When Hell Freezes Over[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Held at University of Miami[/I][/CENTER] [I]The official song of the PPV is "Social Suicide" by Bad Religion[/I] The Biggz Boys def. The Warriors of The Deep to retain the SWF Tag Team Titles Rating: C+ Javier Velez is backstage with Dawn The Cheerleader. He takes the microphone and starts ranting about Big Smack Scott. He claims that Scott's reign of terror is over, and that instead of Scott injuring everyone, Javier is going to do it in tonight's hardcore match. Rating: C- Puerto Rican Power def. Kurt Laramee Rating: D+ Jack Bruce walks up to Joe Sexy and asks him if he plays an instrument. Joe looks puzzled, but then responds that he plays Bass in his spare time. Jack thanks him and walks away. Rating: B Hardcore Match: Javier Velez def. Big Smack Scott Rating: C+ Marc DuBois is seen talking to Javier Velez. Javier looks very pensive as Marc leaves, after they shake hands. Rating: C+ Joe Sexy def. Squeeky McClean and Calamari Kid Rating: B- The Guru is backstage hyping up Runaway Train as Champion for his upcoming match against Sam Keith. Rating: B A video plays showing the Best of Seven Series between Robbie Retro and Enforcer Roberts so far. Robbie leads 1-0. Rating: C+ Robbie Retro def. Enforcer Roberts Rating: B- Jack Bruce walks over to Federique Antonio Garcia who is dancing to Shania Twain. He asks if he can play an instrument. Federique says yes, he's been playing guitar since he's been 11. Jack thanks him and then leaves. Rating: B- Christian Faith def. Enygma, Steve Frehley and Remo Rating: B+ Jack Bruce walks up to Eric Eisen and asks if he can play drums. Eric says know and Jack walks away muttering something under his breath. Rating: B+ Submission Match: Runaway Train def. Sam Keith to retain the SWF World Heavyweight Title Rating: B- [B]Show Rating: B-[/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] [I]Held in Boston College[/I][/CENTER] Puerto Rican Power def. Jumbo Shrimp Rating: D+ Samoan Wildboyz def. Death Row and The Dirty White Boys Rating: C- Christian Faith stands in the back and hypes his upcoming match with Remo. Near the end, he says he will use this as an opportunity to prove that he has what it takes to be SWF's first 5 time champion. Rating: B+ Kurt Laramee def. Mikel Alonso Rating: D Jack Bruce comes out and announces that he has formed a band. They are called "Dead Men Dreaming" and they're going to be the next big thing. He introduces the lead guitarist, Franky Neptune (formerly Frederique Antonio Garcia), the bassist, Joey "Two Tone" Sexy and the drummer, Eisen (Eric Eisen). Rating: B- The Future (Marc DuBois & Javier Velez) def. High Concept Rating: C Enforcer Roberts def. Robbie Retro Rating: B The Guru and Runaway Train sit in the crowd to scout Christian Faith in his upcoming match. Rating: B Chrisitan Faith def. Remo Rating: A Show Rating: B

agreed, it looks like you are just posting a copy/paste job from the game screen. Plus you give no reason as to why most of the matches are happening. So why should I get excited. Sure this may have been the way promotions were presented to the public before the internet. where people only knew what happened in a promotion based on what happened during the show. (no insider spoilers) but come on, this day in age give people a little more than this.

Archived