ICW: Old-School Style 1983

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial"]The year is 1983, the National Wrestling Assosciation is in a state of chaos currently dealing with the possible split of the World Wrestling Federation from the NWA. But, a new upstart promotion from local unknown Pat Rogers may be causing a bit of commotion as well. International Championship Wrestling, based in New England very close from WWF may possibly not join the NWA and possibly side with the WWF. Now then, this is keeping the NWA on their feet and they have retaliated. NWA vs. WWF & ICW, it's on baby! BTW, i'm using TEW05 DOTT Mod[/FONT][/SIZE] [I]Let me go over the basics of this promotion first though.[/I] [B]Style:[/B] Traditional [B]Size:[/B] Small (E's in NE and TS) [B]Funds:[/B] $500,000 (as much as MACW) [B]Titles:[/B] ICW World Heavyweight (Main Event) ICW National (Midcard) ICW World Tag Team (Midcard) [B]Roster:[/B] None[/CENTER] [U]And now for the actual diary.[/U] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]January 1, 1983[/SIZE][/B] [FONT="Arial"]Happy new year! Or not so much, ICW is starting off in the 'ICU' so to say I don't know where to start. Though Vince plans on lending me some of his talent so at least I'll get some top class Main Eventers, (at least.) I also don't know where to book our first event. I asked around the area and took Vince's advice again so we'll be running 4 weekly events and one big show at the end of the month. They will be run on Saturdays, with the big show on Sunday.[/FONT] [LIST] [*]Scheduled 4 weekly shows and one big show for January. [*]Requested negotiations with Andre the Giant, Bob Backlund, The Iron Shiek, Tito Santana, Afa, Sika, and Jimmy Snuka. [/LIST][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Tuesday, January 2, 1983[/SIZE][/B] Well so far I'm twiddling my thumbs in my office waiting for any response from my possible future workers. I stare at the calender on the wall, '[I]First show, 4 days![/I].' The caption nearly makes me vomit from the anxiety and the pressure. I then realize I need more workers of possibly a lower caliber so I can negotiate with them faster. As quick as lightning I grab my phone. [LIST] [*]Negotians requested with Moondog Rex, Moondog Spot, Dusty Rhodes, Barry Windham, Ricky Morton, Robert Gibson, Hulk Hogan, Buddy Colt, Gene Okerland, Johnny Valiant, Eddie Sharkey, Earl Hebner [/LIST] [U]Wrestling news around the world[/U] [B]ASW[/B] - Rick Davis def. Terry Adonis for the All-Star TV Title [B]ASW[/B] - Dean Ho def. Bob Brown for the Canadian Heavyweight Title [B]ASW[/B] - Al Tomko & Moose Morowski def. Honky Tonk and Moondog to retain the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Titles [B]UWA[/B] - El Audaz def. Perry Aguayo for the UWA World Junior Lightweight Title [B]UWA[/B] - El Misionero Mayor & Solar def. Rubio & La Pantera Rosa for the UWA World Tag Team Titles [B]UWA[/B] - Dos Caras def. Gran Apache for the UWA World Middleweight Title [B]AJPW[/B] - Takashi Ishikawa & Akio Sato def. Dragon & Chavo Guerrero to retain the All-Asia Tag Team Titles [B]AJPW[/B] - Atsushi Onita def. Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight Title [B]AJPW[/B] - Jumbo Tsuruta def. Stan Hansen to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight Title[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Wednesday, January 3 1983[/B][/SIZE] 3 days til the big day and my heart has sunk to my stomach, I wonder if I have to face the realization that I may have to cancel our debut show. And what a big impact that would have against us, the NWA would laugh in my face. I could just picture it, damn Crocketts. [LIST] [*]Waiting decision on requests [/LIST] [U]Wrestling News Around the World[/U] [B]WWC[/B] - Bob Sweetan def. King Tonga to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight Title [B]WWC[/B] - Carlos Colon def. Bruiser Brody to retain the Universal Heavyweight Title [B]CWF[/B] - Mike Graham def. Black Bart for the CWF Television Title [B]CWF[/B] - Jos Leduc def. Dusty Rhodes to retain the Florida Heavyweight Title [B]NJPW[/B] - Fujinami def. Hulk Hogan, Maeda and Yatsu to retain the WWF International Heavyweight Title [B]CSW[/B] - Bruce Hart def. Mr. Hito to retain the British Commonwealth Heavyweight Title [B]AJPW[/B] - Atsushi Onita def. Mitsuo Momota to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight Title [B]MACW[/B] - Greg Valentine def. Ricky Steamboat to retain the United States Heavyweight Title [B]MACW[/B] - Rufus R. Jones & Bugsy McGraw def. Russian Nightmare & Assasin 2 to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team Titles [B]MACW[/B] - Ric Flair def. Sgt. Slaughter to retain the NWA World Heavyweight Title [B]WWF[/B] - Pedro Morales def. The Iron Shiek to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship [B]WWF[/B] - Bob Backlund def. Big John Studd to retain the WWF World Heavyweight Title[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Thursday, January 4 1983[/SIZE][/B] I can finally breath now, but still I only have four pending decisions left for me now after Iron Shiek and Andre backed out of my negotiations. But I guess I'll take these four and build from there. [LIST] [*]Andre The Giant and Iron Shiek turned down negotiations [*]Currently in negotiations with Tito Santana, Sika, Jimmy Snuka, and Bob Backlund [*]Santana, Sika, Snuka, and Backlund have all signed. [/LIST] [U]Wrestling News Around the World[/U] [B]UWA[/B] - El Audaz def. Gran Apache to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight Title [B]UWA[/B] - Team Boom def. Rubio & La Pantera Rosa to retain the UWA World Tag Team Titles [B]UWA[/B] - Dos Caras def. Villano I to retain the UWA World Middleweight Title [B]MSW[/B] - Krusher Khruschev def. Terry Taylor to retain the Mid-South Television Title [B]MSW[/B] - Ted Dibiase & Matt Borne def. Junkyard Dog & Mr. Wrestling 2 to retain the Mid-South Tag Team Titles [B]MACW[/B] - Ric Flair def. Greg Valentine to retain the NWA World Heavyweight Title[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Friday January 5, 1983[/SIZE][/B] And so finally I get some more pending decisions I think with this many people accepting now I can finally pull off the show, that is if they accept. Since the AWA's been split with the NWA for awhile now I think I'll see if I can get some of there talent now. [LIST] [*]Johnny Valiant, Buddy Colt, Eddie Sharkey, Hulk Hogan, Robert Gibson, Ricky Morton, Dusty Rhodes, Moondog Rex, Moondog Spot, Afa agree to negotiate with me. [*]They all sign. [/LIST] [U]Wrestling News around the World[/U] [B]WWF[/B] - Pedro Morales def. Sika to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship [B][SIZE="4"]Saturday January 6, 1983[/SIZE][/B] Well, I've wrapped up most of contractual obligations since Barry Windham wished to concentrate on his CWF career, I have no problem with it though so I won't push the envelope with him, the big show's tonight and now I'm officially ready. Roster and card will be up next. [LIST] [*]Barry Windham rejects negotiation [*]Earl Hebner and Gene Okerland agree to meet with me [*]They sign. [*]Request to meet with Dean Malenko, Joe Malenko, King Kong Brody, Jesse Ventura, and Mark Calloway for future employment. [/LIST] [U]Wrestling News Around the World[/U] [I]Jack Brisco, Ric Flair, and Jesse Ventura sign with MLW.[/I] [B]AWA[/B] - Scott Hall def. Leon White for the AWA Television Title [B]AWA[/B] - Blackwell & Von Rachske def. The High Flyers for the AWA Tag Team Titles [B]WWC[/B] - Bob Sweetan def. Sweet Daddy Siki to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight Title[/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Faces in Blue[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Heels in Red[/COLOR] [B][U]MAIN EVENTERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Dusty Rhodes[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Hulk Hogan[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jimmy Snuka[/COLOR] [B][U]UPPER MIDCARDERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Bob Backlund[/COLOR] [B][U]MIDCARDERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Tito Santana[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Afa[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Sika[/COLOR] [B][U]LOWER MIDCARDERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Moondog Rex[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Moondog Spot[/COLOR] [B][U]OPENERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Ricky Morton[/COLOR] [B][U]ENHANCEMENT TALENT[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Robert Gibson[/COLOR] [B][U]MANAGERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Johnny Valiant[/COLOR] [B][U]ANNOUNCER[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Gene Okerland[/COLOR] [B][U]COLOUR COMMENTATOR[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Buddy Colt[/COLOR] [B][U]REFEREE[/U][/B] Earl Hebner [B][U]ROAD AGENTS[/U][/B] Eddie Sharkey [B][SIZE="4"]Match Card ICW Weekly[/SIZE][/B] [B]Hulk Hogan vs. Dusty Rhodes vs. Jimmy Snuka - ICW World Heavyweight Championship Bob Backlund vs. Tito Santana - ICW American Championship Savage Samoans vs. The Moondogs (w/J. Valiant) - ICW World Tag Team Titles[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][I][SIZE="4"]Pre-Show[/SIZE][/I] [B]Me:[/B] What do you mean the Moondogs aren't here?! [B]Eddie:[/B] I told you they're being booked elsewhere tonight. [B]Me:[/B] That's not [U]good[/U] enough dammit! [B]Eddie:[/B] Well what do you want me to do Pat? Do you want to pull the plug on the match or what? [B]Me:[/B] No...the match will go on as scheduled but have Robert and Ricky take the Moondogs places. It's going to be a squash but what other choice we have you know? [B]Eddie:[/B] *Nods* And so yes, ICW's debut show was quietly and swiftly going down the toilet I began to wonder if anyone else wouldn't show up and affect my Advance Bookings, I know our triple-threat Main Event is attracting B+ rated heat so at least I'll give the fans what we're looking for.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][B][SIZE="4"]ICW WEEKLY[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [I]Live in front of 238 people at the Newport Municipal Building (NE)[/I] [B]Match 1: Savage Samoans vs. The Rock 'n Roll Express - ICW World Tag Titles[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Savage Samoans defeated Rock 'n Roll Express in 6:37 when Afa defeated Ricky Morton by pinfall with a Samoan Drop. Savage Samoans win the ICW World Tag Team titles. [/COLOR] [B]Winners and new ICW Tag Champs: Savage Samoans[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][I]Dusty Rhodes is backstage hyping himself up.[/I][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee13/Kyle_Macklem/Wrestlers/DustyRhodes.jpg[/IMG] [B]Dusty:[/B] Woooooooo!!! Newport!!! Tonight, you are going to witness a tremondous battle between 'Supa-fly' Jimmy Snuka! The 'Hulkster' Hulk Hogan and myself in the inaugral match for the ICW World Heavyweight Championship! And lem-meh tell ya, it won't be a Superfly Splash at the end or an Atomic Leg Drop because Newport ya know what it'll be? It'll be the Bionic Elbow cracked straight down on either Snuka's or Hogan's head tonight! I'm excited you betta be excited because 'The American Dream' will prevail once again, tonight!!! [COLOR="YellowGreen"]B[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][I]'Mean' Gene Okerland is backstage interviewing Bob Backlund on his upcoming match against Tito Santana for the ICW National Championship, Backlund promises he'll win.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Match 2: Bob Backlund vs. Tito Santana - ICW National Championship[/B] [IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n172/Gazza87UK/My%20TEW%20cuts/TitoSantana.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n172/Gazza87UK/My%20TEW%20cuts/BobBacklund.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"]Bob Backlund defeated Tito Santana in 12:25 by pinfall with an Atomic Spinecrusher. Bob Backlund wins the ICW National title. [/COLOR] [B]Winner and new ICW National Champ: Bob Backlund[/B] [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n172/Gazza87UK/My%20TEW%20cuts/TitoSantana.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n172/Gazza87UK/My%20TEW%20cuts/BobBacklund.jpg[/IMG] [I][COLOR="Blue"]Backlund and Tito Santana both celebrate in the ring over Backlund's title win.[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Green"]B-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/H%20Images/Hulk_Hogan4.jpg[/IMG] [I][COLOR="Blue"]Hulk Hogan mauls his shirt to pieces prior to the beginning of his title match.[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]B[/COLOR] [B]Match 3: Dusty Rhodes vs. Hulk Hogan vs. Jimmy Snuka - ICW World Heavyweight Championship[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Dusty Rhodes defeated Jimmy Snuka and Hulk Hogan in 17:22 when Dusty Rhodes defeated Hulk Hogan by submission with a Weaver Lock. Dusty Rhodes wins the ICW World Heavyweight title. [/COLOR] [B]Winner and new ICW WH Champ: Dusty Rhodes [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] [B]------------------------------------END OF SHOW----------------------------------[/B] [I][U]Match Results: Savage Samoans def. Rock 'n Roll Express - new ICW World Tag Champs Bob Backlund def. Tito Santana - new ICW National Champ Dusty Rhodes def. Jimmy Snuka & Hulk Hogan - new ICW World Heavyweight Champ[/U][/I] [B]Overall Rating:[/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]B[/COLOR][/B] [U]My thoughts:[/U] Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be for our first show, I could definitely improve though. I need way more talent though if I have any shot of putting on really good shows. Future show recaps will have more details.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Sunday January 7, 1983[/B][/SIZE] After a long day's night of patting everyone on the back for a great show I finally can settle down for a few days before we go at it again. I tried to figure out what I should do with the Moondogs situation since they already missed out on one booking, I did not want them to miss out on any more. I decided to switch ICW Weeklys to sunday's starting tommorow. This week I'm raiding some talent from Georgia Championship Wrestling, whom I have contacted The Road Warriors and their manager Paul Ellering, Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, and last but not least, Paul Orndorff. [LIST] [*]Requested negotiations with Road Warrior Animal, Road Warrior Hawk, Paul Ellering, Jake Roberts, and Paul Orndorff. [/LIST] [U]Wrestling News Around the World[/U] [B]Ricky Steamboat[/B] signs with CSTATES [B]JPUK[/B] - Jon Cortez def. Marty Jones to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight Title [B]GCW[/B] - Ronnie Garvin def. Charlie Fulton to retain the National Television Title [B]GCW[/B] - Les Thornton def. Tim Horner to retain the GCW Junior Heavyweight Championship[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Monday, January 8, 1983[/SIZE][/B] Nothin' much on the business side here, but changed ICW Weeklys to Fridays instead of Sundays as planned leaving me with four days left until booking. [LIST] [*]Switched ICW Weekly to Friday [/LIST] [B]CWF[/B] - Mike Graham def. Mike Rotundo to retain the CWF Television Title [B]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/B][SIZE="4"][B]Tuesday, January 9, 1983[/B][/SIZE] And today my batch of negotiations that I sent out on Saturday have been returned. Considering on how much I want to increase our talent pool, I decided not to be cheap here and offer them what they wanted no more, no less. [LIST] [*]Dean Malenko, Joe Malenko, Mark Calloway, and Jesse Ventura agree to meet with me. [*]Bruiser Brody rejects my negotiation. [*]The four accept. [/LIST] [B]AJPW[/B] - Jumbo Tsuruta def. Stan Hansen to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight Title [B]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Wednesday, January 10, 1983[/SIZE][/B] As if this week couldn't be any longer, I wait for everyone to answer my calls to see if I could sign any one else, good news I did get some phone calls. Somethings I'd like to note about the talent I brought in yesterday. [B]The Malenkos[/B] - Nothing but a job team for now just like Ricky and Robert, but this might at least give me a low-card feud. With the Rock 'n Roll Express and The Malenkos and their high-paced action I could be able to bring in more fans to the product. [B]Mark Calloway[/B] - Wanted to try out a new gimmick with this kid, it's called 'The Deadman' he'll be known as 'The Undertaker' as of now. This guy is humongous and doesn't say much which is exactly the part I want him to play, now if I could only find him a damn manager. [B]Jesse Ventura[/B] - I felt there was no talent in our mid-card fight for the ICW National Title so I signed Ventura as an Upper Midcarder to fight against Tito Santana and Bob Backlund. Ventura's great on the mic so hopefully I could get a good interview out of him. [LIST] [*]Paul Ellering rejected my negotiation (damn) [*]Road Warrior Hawk, Road Warrior Animal, and Jake Roberts have all agreed to meet with me. [*]They all sign. [/LIST] (From now on I will only post results that have my workers in them) [B]WWF[/B] - Bob Backlund def. Jimmy Snuka [B]NJPW[/B] - Tatsumi Fujinami def. Hulk Hogan to retain the WWF International Heavyweight Title [B]CWF[/B] - Jake Roberts def. B. Brian Blair [B]CWF[/B] - The Purple Haze & Maha Singh def. Dusty Rhodes & The Outlaw[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Thursday, January 11, 1983[/SIZE][/B] Today was pretty much a signing day just for Paul Orndorff, got him easily. I was discussing with Eddie if we probably needed any more talent. He didn't think so but he said if I did I could bring them in whenever I want. [LIST] [*]Paul Orndorff agress to meet with me, he signs. [/LIST] [B]MSW[/B] - Ricky Morton def. Lord Humongous -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B][SIZE="4"]Friday, January 12, 1983[/SIZE][/B] I'm extremely pumped up for tonight's show except turns out Dean Malenko was injured at last night's PNW event, but not severely (whew!), Before we went off to the tapings Dusty called me once again and thanked me for putting the 'stwap' on him. I'm ready, Eddie's ready, announcer's are ready, the crew's ready...let's put on a show. [LIST] [*]Dean Malenko suffers Bruised Eye Socket. Could've been worse. [/LIST] [B]NJPW[/B] - Antonio Inoki def. Hulk Hogan [B]PNW[/B] - The Malenko Brothers def. Dizzy and Pritchard [B]WWF[/B] - Don Muraco def. Afa [B]WWF[/B] - Bruno Sammartino def. Sika [B]WWF[/B] - Bob Backlund def. Ray Stevens to retain the WWF World Heavyweight Championship -------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Hulk Hogan, Dean Malenko, Joe Malenko, The Undertaker, and Jesse Ventura won't attend tonight's showings) [I]In Castleton, VA[/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B][SIZE="4"]Card for ICW Weekly[/SIZE][/B] [B]The Road Warriors vs. The Moondogs Jake Roberts vs. Tito Santana Paul Orndorff vs. Bob Backlund - ICW National Title Jimmy Snuka vs. Dusty Rhodes - ICW World Heavyweight Championship[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]ICW Weekly[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Live in front of 225 people at Glenbrook Gym in Castleton, Virginia[/I] [I][COLOR="blue"]'Mean' Gene Okerland and Buddy Colt welcome the fans to tonight's show in the ring.[/COLOR][/I] [SIZE="2"][B]Gene:[/B] Hello wrestling fans, I'm Mean Gene Okerland alongside of Buddy Colt and we welcome you to this week's edition of ICW Weekly! [B]Colt:[/B] Where the best of International Championship Wrestling meet every week to battle it out to find who's the cream of the crop. [B]Gene:[/B] Tonight ladies and gentlemen, a blockbuster main event featuring the Samoan Superfly Jimmy Snuka vs. our ICW World Heavyweight Champion, 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes! Will 'The Dream' be able to keep the title Buddy? [B]Colt:[/B] Right now I would say it would be a very close match, remember from last Saturday, Dusty Rhodes made Hulk Hogan submit, not Superfly. [B]Gene:[/B] Speaking of Hogan, the Hulkster is not here tonight but we have yet another match for the #1 Contendership next week to the ICW National Championship it will be Tito Santana vs. the newcomer Jake 'The Snake' Roberts. [B]Colt:[/B] I sure hope Roberts doesn't bring that python here tonight or else I'll be in the stands Gene. [B]Gene:[/B] And we have a match for the ICW National Championship tonight as well, current champion the WWF World Heavyweight Champ as well Bob Backlund will take on 'Mr Wonderful' Paul Orndorff. [B]Colt:[/B] This could very well be a match that could go down in the books Gene, what's our first match tonight anyways? [B]Gene:[/B] That would be the tag match between The Moondogs and the debuting Road Warriors, and it's on right now![/SIZE] [B]Match 1: The Road Warriors vs. The Moondogs[/B] [LIST] [*]Animal decides he'll start against Spot. [*]The two lock-up to start off the match and the first minute it's all power moves. [*]Spot tags in to Rex who headbutts Animal down, Hawk tries to intervene. [*]Animal slipped out of a suplex and tagged in to Hawk, Hawk clotheslines down the Moondogs. [*]At the 2 minute mark, Hawk hits a Spinebuster and tags into Animal who whips Hawk into Rex. [*]Johnny Valiant intervenes allowing Spot to tag in to Rex who pulls Animal down. Hawk retaliates with a German Suplex. [*]3 Minute Mark and Spot gives Animal a press slam leaving him down, Spot covers for a long 2. [*]Animal punches back at Spot and tags to his partner who delivers a flying Body Press from the top rope. [*]At 5 minutes Hawk takes Rex down and lifts Spot for the Doomsday Device, Animal hits it! [*]1 [*]2 [*]Spot somehow manages to kick out as Rex comes back in with a chair from Johnny Valiant as Earl Hebner checks on Spot. [*]Rex clobbers the Road Warriors with it and slides out of the ring. [*]Spot crawls over to Hawk and covers him for the win. [/LIST] [B]Winners: The Moondogs in 6:54[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I][COLOR="Blue"]While the Moondogs are celebrating their victory with manager Johnny Valiant, Valiant looks behind him and bails out of the ring leaving his clients to get pummeled into the ground by the Savage Samoans, Afa tosses Rex over the top rope as they continue stomping on Spot until they're satisfied.[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I][COLOR="Blue"]The ICW World Heavyweight Champion Dusty Rhodes is backstage with Gene Okerland.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Gene:[/B] I'm live with the ICW World Champ, Dusty Rhodes. [B]Dusty:[/B] Oh yeah bab-ay! The champ is in the buildin', 'The American Dweam' Dusty Rhodes! Now lem-mah tell ya somethin' Mean Gene, last week I went through not only The Hulksta Hulk Hogan but I also went through Supafly Jimmy Snuka, and yet I still am wight here today as the ICW World Heavyweight Champion! But tonight ladies and gentlemen, I face Snuka yet again and whether I have drop some elbows or lock in the Weaver Lock, the American Dweam, Dusty Rhodes will prevail yet again tonight! Gua-wen-tee it! [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 2: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts vs. Tito Santana - #1 Contendership for ICW National Championship[/B] [LIST] [*]Santana uses some quick running charges to Roberts. [*]Santana made one false move as Jake tripped him into the corner. [*]Jake was going to jump onto Tito but he rolled out of the way and rolled up Jake for a 2 count. [*]Roberts, not happy with that stomps away at Santana before kicking him in the gut. [*]Roberts hits a neckbreaker and covers for 2. [*]Santana kicks up and then kicks The Snake in the jaw. [*]Santana realizing he might be out goes to the top for an elbow drop. [*]But he aborts the flying maneuver since Roberts throws him off the top rope quickly. [*]Roberts sets up the DDT but Tito quickly breaks it, bounces off the ropes and hits the Flying Forearm Smash, [*]Tito covers for the win. [/LIST] [B]Winner and #1 Contender: Tito Santana[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I][COLOR="Blue"]After Tito's astonishing victory the ICW National Champion Bob Backlund comes out before his match but before he gets ready he stops and stares Tito in the face then extends his hand out, Tito hesitates at first and then shakes it.[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Green"]B[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 3: Paul Orndorff vs. Bob Backlund - ICW National Championship[/B] [LIST] [*]At the beginning it's quick-paced brawling action until Orndorff drags Backlund into a headlock. [*]Backlund reverses it into an armbar and takes him down trying the Crossface Chickenwing early, [*]Orndorff slips out and kicks Backlund in the face, Bob checks to see if he's been busted open, while Paul gets him into a chinlock. [*]Bob is bleeding turns out as Orndorff quicks him in the head again, seeming to try to destroy the Champ. [*]Orndorff covers Backlund but he reverses it into a cradle pin, 1...2...Last Second Kick Out! [*]Backlund's turn for offense as he hits an Inverted Atomic Drop [*]He goes for the Atomic Spinecrusher but Orndorff reverses it into a Facelock. [*]But Backlund reverses that into the Spinecrusher. [*]1...2... [*]Somehow Orndorff kicked out [*]Backlund, realizing he has to hit another Spinecrusher picks up Orndorff and delivers another one. [*]This time Backlund gets the win. [/LIST] [B]Winner and still Champ: Bob Backlund[/B] [COLOR="green"]B[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I][COLOR="Blue"]Backstage Jimmy Snuka stands in front of a camera with his hands on a microphone seeming to hype himself up.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Snuka:[/B] I...am the Samoan Superfly, the greatest wrestler in this company! Better yet this whole country! I am the reason why Samoa is the leader of the world's professional wrestling. And I am about to claim the prize that should have been mine, the International Championship Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship. Rhodes! You're next. [COLOR="Green"]B-[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 4: Jimmy Snuka vs. Dusty Rhodes - ICW World Heavyweight Championship[/B] [LIST] [*]Snuka quickly throws jab after jab at Rhodes. [*]But Rhodes ducks one and drops Snuka over his head. [*]He then elbow drops the samoan [*]Rhodes picks up Snuka but he pokes him in the eye. [*]Snuka then capitilzes with some dropkicks. [*]While Rhodes is groggy, Snuka clotheslines him to the mat. [*]Snuka goes up top and actually hits his Superfly Splash! [*]1 [*]2 [*]Last Second Kick Out! [*]While Snuka argues with the ref, The American Dream gets up and taps Snuka on the shoulder. [*]Snuka turns around and gets crushed by a Bionic Elbow! [*]Rhodes covers...1...2..Last Second Kick Out! [*]While on the ground, Snuka latches on a leg scissors as the Champ starts to fade... [*]Dusty falls to the ground as Jimmy covers, 1...2...Kick Out! [*]Dusty slowly starts to get up until Snuka gives him a neckbreaker and gets a 2-count. [*]Snuka then finally goes up top for the Superfly Splash, he leaps off, but Dusty rolled out of the way! [*]Dusty "dusts" up as he then drops a Bionic Elbow onto Snuka. But fatigue proves itself to be a factor for Rhodes as he simply slumps over. [*]Snuka is the first to recover as he grabs a steel chair from ringside, while the ref is checking on Rhodes. Snuka clobbers Dusty over the head, resulting in a DQ.[/LIST] [B]Winner by DQ and still Champ: Dusty Rhodes[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]-----------------------------------END OF SHOW--------------------------[/B] [U][B]Results The Moondogs def. The Road Warriors Tito Santana def. Jake Roberts Bob Backlund def. Paul Orndorff to retain the ICW National Championship Dusty Rhodes def. Jimmy Snuka by DQ to retain the ICW World Heavyweight Championship[/B][/U] [I]Final Rating:[/I] [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] [I][U]My Thoughts[/U][/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Yes! Finally, this is the show that I wanted, this B+ has really gotten me fired up now. And even without Hogan! This just proves it to me that ICW is on the up and up so far, though our prestige is still Small. Expect matches for ICW Big Show January to start being posted up throughout this week.[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]PNW[/B] - Running Bear and Davidson def. The Skyscraper [B]PNW[/B] - Dean Malenko def. Art Crews [B]PNW[/B] - Joe Malenko def. Billy Two Eagles to retain the PNW Television Title. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]CWF[/B] - B. Brian Blair def. Jake Roberts -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [LIST] [*]Changed ICW Weeklys to Mondays, since no one ever books on Mondays basically. [/LIST] [I]Pre-Show Card coming up soon...[/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]ICW WEEKLY[/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]Located in Danbury, CT the PAL Building[/I] [B][U]Match Card[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"][B]Pre-Show: Sika & The Moondogs vs. The Road Warriors & Tito Santana Rock 'n Roll Express vs. The Malenko Brothers Bob Backlund & Paul Orndorff vs. Jake 'The Snake' Roberts & Jesse Ventura Dusty Rhodes vs. Afa - World Heavyweight Title Hulk Hogan vs. Jimmy Snuka[/B][/COLOR] [U][I]Please Predict :)[/I][/U][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]ICW Weekly[/COLOR][/B] [I]Live in front of 234 people at the PAL Building in Danbury, CT.[/I] [U][B]Pre Show Match: Sika & The Moondogs vs. Tito Santana & The Road Warriors[/B][/U] [COLOR="blue"]Turns out this match was not all that great as I hoped for, no selling whatsoever. Good finish though with the Road Warriors knocking the Moondogs out of the ring and Tito locking in the Figure-Four Leg Lock on Sika for the Submission Win in 13:30[/COLOR] [B]Winners: Tito Santana & The Road Warriors[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [B]------------------------------------START OF SHOW----------------------[/B] [I][COLOR="Blue"]'Mean' Gene Okerlund and Buddy Colt both welcome the 234 in attendance to the show and run down the night's matches for the night.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Match 1: The Malenko Brothers vs. The Rock 'n Roll Express[/B] [COLOR="blue"]The one major downfall to the match was Dean's eye socket injury he sold it well though. That was probably the reason why the match rating suffered. Gibson & Morton both hit Dean with a double suplex with Robert then getting the win in 6:46[/COLOR] [B]Winners: The Rock 'n Roll Express[/B] [COLOR="Sienna"]D[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="Blue"][I]The Rock 'n Roll Express are celebrating in the ring as the Malenkos are standing on the other side, as soon as the Malenkos take a step towards the victorious team the lights go out and an echoing *BONG!* is heard throughout the building, the lights come on as Ricky Morton is shown laying face down on the mat, not moving.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][I]The lights go out once again and when they come on a tall dark presence is in the ring, the Malenkos then immediately bail from the ring as Robert turns around and comes face to face with the shadowy figure. Until the monster grabs Robert by the throat and Chokeslams him. As he poses holding a golden urn, Gene Okerlund hypes how this is the debut of [B]The Undertaker.[/B][/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]F (CRAP)[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 2: Bob Backlund & Paul Orndorff vs. Jesse Ventura & Jake Roberts[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Very good match between my Upper Midcarders, all contenders for the ICW National Championship that Backlund holds. Lots of action of all sorts, submission, aerial, power moves were all used. This was the finish, Ventura was fighting Orndorff in the corner until Paul shoves 'The Body' into Backlund who delivers an Atomic Spinecrusher and then locks in the Crossface Chickenwing, the legal man Jake Roberts then low blows Orndorff and delivers a DDT to Backlund for the win.[/COLOR] [B]Winners: Jesse Ventura & Jake Roberts[/B] [COLOR="Green"]B[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="Blue"][I]After the match the victorious heel team starts to lay down a vicious beatdown on the champ and Orndorff, Ventura and Roberts then use chairs to ultimately decimate the faces.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]C[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I][COLOR="Blue"]Hulk Hogan is standing backstage with Mean Gene Okerlund[/COLOR][/I] [B]Gene:[/B] Hulk, tonight you face the 'Samoan' Superfly Jimmy Snuka, what are your thoughts on this match? [B]Hulk:[/B] Well you know somethin' Mean Gene? It doesn't matter who Hulkamania faces tonight, I just know, and all the Hulkamaniacs know that tonight, I will destroy Jimmy Superfly Snuka and on Sunday night at the Big January Show, ICW Champ Dusty Rhodes will decimate Snuka. Watcha' Gonna Do Snuka? When these 24-inch pythons run wild on YOU!!!! [I][COLOR="blue"]Pretty much prompted by those words, Jimmy Snuka comes out and starts laying a beatdown on Hogan. Hogan fights back with a few punches as Okerlund calls for help. Snuka is then hurriedly chased away from his opponent for tonight.[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+ (I Don't Get It)[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 3: Dusty Rhodes (c) vs. Afa - ICW World Heavyweight Championship[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Their two styles in my opinion didn't real quick but they played off each other with some good power moves. At the end, Afa was about to headbutt Rhodes to oblivion to pick up the Championship but Dusty quickly dropped a Bionic Elbow on his head and then covered him for the win and the retain.[/COLOR] [B]Winner and still ICW Champ: Dusty Rhodes[/B] [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I][COLOR="blue"]Snuka, still on his attacking spree quickly gets in the ring and smacks Dusty with a chair over the back of the head violently. His opponent at The Big Show is motionless.[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Green"]B[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Main Event: Hulk Hogan vs. Jimmy Snuka[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][I]This was a classic match but didn't draw as much heat as the previous match. During the match Dusty Rhodes ran in and stayed at ringside to Hogan's dismay, he told him to stay there. After Hogan hit the Axe Bomber, Rhodes couldn't control himself and ran into the ring and started stomping all over Snuka, locking in the Weaver Lock while at it. Leading to a DQ.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Winner: Jimmy Snuka by DQ[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]B[/COLOR] [I][COLOR="Blue"]This leads to a staredown between Hogan and Rhodes, they stare each other down with no one backing off until Hulk tells Dusty that he better watch himself.[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Green"]B-[/COLOR] ----------------------------------END OF SHOW--------------------------- [I]Final Rating: [COLOR="green"]B[/COLOR][/I] [U]Results:[/U] [B]Tito Santana & The Road Warriors def. Sika & The Moondogs Rock 'n Roll Express def. The Malenko Brothers Jesse Ventura & Jake Roberts def. Bob Backlund & Paul Orndorff Dusty Rhodes def. Afa Jimmy Snuka def. Hulk Hogan by DQ[/B] [I]My thoughts:[/I] This show was okay in my opinion thought that the debut of The Undertaker didn't get the reception that it deserved. But I've got a storyline with him that I'm writing up so hopefully this will get him some heat.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Pat:[/B] Okay...so we only have two matches booked for tonight... [I][COLOR="Blue"]I was briskly tapping my pen against my notebook, Eddie, Gene, and Dusty were sitting across from me on the table.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Pat:[/B] Does anyone have any ideas for tonight's Weekly? [COLOR="blue"][I]No one says anything, I slap my forehead.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Pat:[/B] OK listen guys, if none of you have any ideas, you can leave this god damn company right now. [B]Eddie:[/B] Listen, we don't have many ideas without repeating some after last week's show. [B]Gene:[/B] What you guys could do is switch it up this week, no Main Eventer vs. Main Eventer but Main Eventer vs. Midcarder. [B]Pat:[/B] That...might work...but how would we know which match-ups are effective? [B]Eddie:[/B] Damn. [B]Dusty:[/B] Now I got's an idea now, you're steamed about Mark's debut last week right? [B]Pat:[/B] Right. [B]Dusty:[/B] How about this week he faces me, just to improve his popularity? [B]Pat:[/B] Dusty, you're the craziest son of a gun I've ever met, so crazy that that just might work. And Eddie, book the rematch of last week for tonight, Hulk Hogan vs. Jimmy Snuka 2! So pack up guy's we've got to get to the Tri-State area and now.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]ICW Weekly[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [I]Live from Amazura Concert Hall in Jamaica, NY[/I] [B]Gene:[/B] Greetings wrestling fans, and welcome to this edition of ICW Weekly the final show before our Big Show for January tonight! [B]Buddy:[/B] Oh boy, that is right Mean Gene and tonight we have an action-packed card that might be just as big as our Big Show's card tonight! [B]Gene:[/B] Our highlight match tonight, a rematch from last week it will be Hulk Hogan vs. Jimmy Snuka II! [B]Buddy:[/B] If you all saw the ferocity from last week's match, then you all know you'll be getting an even bigger match for the rematch tonight. [B]Gene:[/B] Also in our second match it will be Tito Santana vs. Jesse Ventura, Santana faces Backlund tonight at The Big Show but can Ventura pull off a victory? And finally in our Main Event, the International Championship Wrestling Champion Dusty Rhodes will be taking on the 'Deadman' or so it seems, The Undertaker. [B]Buddy:[/B] If this Undertaker guy could take out the Rock 'n Roll Express last week, then Dusty Rhodes may have his hands full tonight. [B]Gene:[/B] Indeed Buddy, coming up, our first match between The Road Warriors and The Malenko Brothers. [B]Match 1: The Road Warriors vs. The Malenko Brothers[/B] [COLOR="blue"]This is a match where the two teams conflicting styles really made the match look like crap, and I don't like crap. The end saw Joe Malenko try to get an upper hand on Animal but got a Running Powerslam for that. Then the Road Warriors lifted Dean and delivered the Doomsday Device to the younger brother.[/COLOR] [B]Winners: The Road Warriors in 7:43[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I][COLOR="Blue"]The Road Warriors grab a microphone from Mean Gene.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Animal:[/B] Hey! Savage Samoans! We've got something to say! [B]Hawk:[/B] Afa...Sika...you two may be facing the Moondogs tonight at The Big Show, but we'd like to a...no...We're Demanding!!! That you make tonight's match a 2 vs. 2 vs. 2, because tonight you'll get your asses beat and handed to you. Road Warriors Style. [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C-[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="Blue"][I]Okerland gets his mic back and goes backstage for an interview with Hulk Hogan.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Gene:[/B] Hul... [B]Hogan:[/B] Mean Gene, this is no time for chit-chat, I am here tonight because the Jimmy Snuka beat me in unfair terms last week. Dusty Rhodes...I told you last week to stay out of my way and yet you didn't, now all the Hulkamaniacs in Jamaica New York know as well as I do that last week's antics were low on your behalf. Jimmy Snuka, you think you could defeat me last week but you did by DQ, but tonight brother, What'Cha Gonna Do? When Hulkamania runs wild on you!!!! [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 2: Tito Santana vs. Jesse Ventura[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]This match I enjoyed watching from backstage from it's quick action on Santana's side and the powerful action from Ventura's side I should book these two more often. Santana was about to hit his Flying Forearm Smash but Ventura ducked and caught Santana in a Body Breaker for the win.[/COLOR] [B]Winner: Jesse Ventura[/B] [COLOR="Green"]B-[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I][COLOR="Blue"]Dusty Rhodes is backstaging with a microphone hyping his match later in the night against Jimmy Snuka.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Dusty:[/B] Hey ya'll, it's the 'American Dweam' Dusty Rhodes. And tonight, I face two, count it, two opponents. Now for tonight I take on the 'Deadman' Undataka, in his very own debut match. Now, 'The American Dweam' didn't take too kindly to what the Undataka did to the Rock 'n Roll Express last week. But tonight, I will defeat this new enemy and then go on to the Big Show. There baby, I'm once again taking on 'Supafly' Jimmy Snuka. Possibly the biggest egomaniac in the entire company, no, in the entire business. Snuka, you can run your mouth and only assault people from behind. But tonight Snuka, The American Dweam is going to hit ya, and smash ya, and beat ya to a pulp. See ya there Snuka. [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 3: Hulk Hogan vs. Jimmy Snuka[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Though not the Main Event, this definitely is the key match of the night featuring my two key Main Eventers. The finish went like this, Snuka was about to leap from the Top Rope to hit the Superfly Splash but Hogan rolled out of the way leaving Snuka with nothing but mat. Hogan then went for the Atomic Leg Drop and got it, but only for a long two-count. Hogan then went for another Leg Drop but this time Snuka tripped Hogan into the ropes, he bounced off and was flat on his back, this allowed Snuka to get the Superfly Splash and the victory.[/COLOR] [B]Winner: Jimmy Snuka[/B] [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I][COLOR="blue"]A hype video appears for the upcoming Jimmy Snuka vs. Dusty Rhodes for the ICW World Heavyweight Championship later tonight at the Big Show.[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I][COLOR="blue"]Another hype video aired with the ICW National Title match of Bob Backlund and Tito Santana heavily hyped.[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]MAIN EVENT: Dusty Rhodes vs. The Undertaker[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]This match had to have been seen to have been believed. Towards the end, the American Dream continously kept dropping Bionic Elbow after Bionic Elbow on The Undertaker's head, but The Undertaker just wouldn't go down. The Undertaker grabbed Dusty's throat for a chokeslam but Dusty broke it and kicked Taker into the corner. Dusty tried charging at him but Taker punched him and grabbed his arm hitting an Old School clothesline. Undertaker then picked up Dusty but got a punch in the stomach, at this point Jimmy Snuka runs in and slams Dusty to the mat then he hits a Superfly Splash. Snuka tells Taker to pin him but Undertaker had better ideas he picked up Rhodes and delivered a Tombstone Piledriver then crossing Rhodes' arms and pinning him for the win.[/COLOR] [B]Winner: The Undertaker[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I][COLOR="Blue"]After the match Snuka is laughing at ringside and rolls into the ring, him and Undertaker have a staredown with a grin on Snuka's face. Snuka extends his hand as the fans in the audience constantly yell at Undertaker to not accept it. Undertaker starts to reach for Snuka's hand but instead grabs Snuka's throat and chokeslams him straight to hell, the crowd has an amazing response. [/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Green"]B-[/COLOR] [B]-------------------------------END OF SHOW------------------------------[/B] [I]Final Rating: [COLOR="green"]B-[/COLOR][/I] [U]Quickie Results[/U] [B]The Road Warriors def. The Malenko Brothers Jesse Ventura def. Tito Santana Jimmy Snuka def. Hulk Hogan The Undertaker def. Dusty Rhodes[/B] [I]My Thoughts: This was a great show, before heading in to the night's Big Show I knew that we built up the Main Event for tonight's show well. The Undertaker match went over well also. Tonight is going to go great. Card will be up soon.[/I][/CENTER]

Good way to follow up Taker's debut. Suprised you put it on as a main event though. BTW you've got a very talented roster there. Personally I'd prefer it if you added picture but its you're call. Apart from that you've got the makings of a really good dynasty.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]ICW Big Show (Jan) Match Card[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"]The Savage Samoans (c) vs. The Moondogs vs. The Road Warriors - ICW World Tag Team Titles The Undertaker vs. The Rock 'n Roll Express Jesse Ventura vs. Jake Roberts vs. Paul Orndorff Bob Backlund (c) vs. Tito Santana - ICW National Championship Dusty Rhodes (c) vs. Jimmy Snuka - ICW World Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE] [I]Please Predict :)[/I][/CENTER]

The Savage Samoans (c) vs. The Moondogs vs. [B]The Road Warriors[/B] - ICW World Tag Team Titles [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs. The Rock 'n Roll Express [I]Poor Rock n Roll, they're in for one hell of a beating here....[/I] Jesse Ventura vs. Jake Roberts vs. [B]Paul Orndorff[/B] [I]Although I'd love to see the Snake win this one.[/I] [B]Bob Backlund (c)[/B] vs. Tito Santana - ICW National Championship [B]Dusty Rhodes (c)[/B] vs. Jimmy Snuka - ICW World Heavyweight Championship

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]ICW Big Show (Jan)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [I]Live from Jamaica NY in front of 294 fans.[/I] [I][COLOR="red"]Mean Gene Okerland and Buddy Colt welcome you to tonight's show and run down tonight's card, then they're interrupted by Dusty Rhodes and Jimmy Snuka arguing.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Rhodes:[/B] Snuka, you betta get out of my face right now, you betta save it for tonight's match babay. [B]Snuka:[/B] Dusty, cut the small talk, I'm just here for one final time to tell you that tonight I will be walking out of New York as World Heavyweight Champion, and with your career. I will end Dusty Rhodes tonight! [B]Dusty:[/B] Woo babay, pretty big words from a man who can only blindside his opponents for victory, do ya agree with me *pop*, ya see Snuka the odds are instead against you tonight, 'The American Dweam' just knows it. [COLOR="Teal"]A[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 1: The Road Warriors vs. The Moondogs vs. The Savage Samoans (c) - ICW World Tag Team Titles[/B] [COLOR="Red"]The Savage Samoans def. The Moondogs & The Road Warriors when Afa pinned Road Warrior Animal with underhanded tactics, the match's commentary helped boost the match rating. (sorry it's brief I have to go somewhere soon.)[/COLOR] [B]Winners and still Champs: The Savage Samoans[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][I]The Savage Samoans attack the Moondogs afterwards, with The Road Warriors bailing up towards the top of the ramp. Their assault is vicious.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]B-[/COLOR] [I][COLOR="Red"]A hype video is played of the Main Event for the night, Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka vs. Dusty 'The American Dream' Rhodes.[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 2: The Undertaker vs. The Rock 'n Roll Express[/B] [COLOR="Red"]The Undertaker def. The Rock 'n Roll Express when Taker hit Robert Gibson with a Tombstone Piledriver.[/COLOR] [B]Winner: The Undertaker[/B] [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][I]After his stunning victory (squash) Undertaker grabs a microphone from Okerland and utters his future catchphrase...[/I][/COLOR] [B]Undertaker:[/B] Rock 'n Roll Express....Rest....In....Peace... [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I][COLOR="red"]A clip is shown from backstage before when Tito Santana and Bob Backlund were standing together wishing each other luck in their match tonight.[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]B-[/COLOR] [I][COLOR="red"]Gene Okerland makes an announcement that the following matchup will be for the #1 Contendership for the Intercontinental Championship.[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C[/COLOR] [B]Match 3: Jesse Ventura vs. Jake Roberts vs. Paul Orndorff[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Jesse Ventura def. Jake Roberts and Paul Orndorff while Roberts was outside of the ring, 'The Body' hit Orndorff with a Body Breaker for the win. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I][COLOR="Red"]Hulk Hogan hits the ring to an uproarious respone from his Hulkamaniacs.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Hulk:[/B] Oh yeah! Hulkamania is running wild tonight in Jamaica, NY! But you know what isn't running wild with the Hulkster? Dusty Rhodes and Jimmy Snuka. The thing is, Snuka beat me earlier today and Rhodes interefered last week, so I've got a bone to pick with both of them. But in the meanwhile, I'm not booked for a match tonight so I guess I'll have to choose an opponent for next week, how about this, Hulk Hogan vs. 'The Deadman' Undertaker next week on ICW Weekly? *pop* [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I][COLOR="Red"]All of a sudden, the lights go out and come back on with Taker standing behind Hogan, Undertaker gives Hogan a chokeslam and then does his signature pose.[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 4: Tito Santana vs. Bob Backlund (c) - ICW National Championship[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Bob Backlund def. Tito Santana with an Atomic Spinecrusher, the match went over well with the chemistry these two had.[/COLOR] [B]Winner and still Champ: Bob Backlund[/B] [COLOR="Green"]B[/COLOR] [I][COLOR="Red"]With Backlund celebrating in the corner, holding the belt up, Santana then turns around and looks like he's going to celebrate with the champ but instead Tito blindsides him! Tito has turned![/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Green"]B-[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]MAIN Event: Dusty Rhodes (c) vs. Jimmy Snuka - ICW World Heavyweight Championship[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Dusty Rhodes def. Jimmy Snuka in 10:27 after 3 consecutive Bionic Elbows, hopefully this puts a cap to the feud between Snuka and Rhodes, or at least it should have.[/COLOR] [B]Winner and still Champ: Dusty Rhodes[/B] [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] [B]---------------------------------END OF SHOW----------------------------[/B] [I]Final Rating: [COLOR="Green"]B[/COLOR][/I] [U]Quick Results[/U] [B]The Wild Samoans def. The Moondogs & The Road Warriors The Undertaker def. The Rock 'n Roll Express Jesse Ventura def. Jake Roberts & Paul Orndorff Bob Backlund def. Tito Santana Dusty Rhodes def. Jimmy Snuka[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][B][SIZE="4"]ICW Weekly Card[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [I]From Amherst, New York[/I] Pre-Show: The Malenko Brothers vs. The Rock 'n Roll Express The Moondogs vs. The Road Warriors Bob Backlund vs. Jake Roberts Paul Orndorff vs. The Undertaker Dusty Rhodes vs. Jesse Ventura [I]Please Predict :)[/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][B][SIZE="4"]ICW Weekly[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [I]Live from Amherst, NY in front of 187 people.[/I] [B]Pre-Show Match: The Malenko Brothers vs. The Rock 'n Roll Express[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Once again, a match where both of these teams have great potential but they just aren't showing it now. Near the end, The Rock 'n Roll Express hit a double dropkick on Joe Malenko, and Dean took out Ricky Morton out of the ring. Joe, being the legal man immediately rolled up Robert Gibson with a small package for the near win. But yet he didn't get anything. Dean and Joe then started hammering away on Robert but Ricky starts to recover as he gets up and clotheslines Dean out of the ring this time. Ricky kicks Joe in the back of the head, stunning him to allow Robert to hit a High Dropkick for the win.[/COLOR] [B]Winners: The Rock 'n Roll Express[/B] [COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"]--------------------------------START OF SHOW--------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][I]Mean Gene Okerland and Buddy Colt are standing in the middle of the ring and go down the night's card and note that Hulk Hogan won't be at tonight's show.[/I][/COLOR] [I][COLOR="blue"]Dusty Rhodes then comes down to the ring with his trademark blue hat as he flaunts his World Heavyweight Championship Belt.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Dusty:[/B] Woo babay!!! Last night Snuka, you thought you could take on The American Dream Dusty Rhodes, but once again son, you failed miserably. This World Heavyweight Championship belt is here to stay with 'The Dweam!' *pops* Snuka, though you may have lost last night, horribly. *pop* But I feel that I'm obligated to give you a rematch in 3 weeks at February's Big Show. So Jimmah, let's just make a match for that show. Me vs. You for the World Heavyweight Championship, again! [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 2: Bob Backlund vs. Jake Roberts - ICW National Championship[/B] [COLOR="blue"]A good follow-up to Dusty's angle since that seems to have boosted this match greatly. Backlund came out of this looking pretty good, near the end, Roberts had Backlund set up for the DDT. Backlund then reversed it into an armbar, and tried the Atomic Spinecrusher but Jake broke it and hit a knee lift. Jake then went up top for an elbow drop but Backlund rolled out of the way and locked in The Crossface Chickenwing to have The Snake submit.[/COLOR] [B]Winner and still Champ: Bob Backlund[/B] [COLOR="Green"]B[/COLOR] [I][COLOR="blue"]Tito Santana then comes with a microphone in his hand.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Tito:[/B] Backlund, you know why last night I attacked you after our match? You wanna know? It's because that was my night last night, that Title Belt should've been mine! Though, Jesse Ventura is the #1 Contender to your championship, we both agreed that we both will take you on at The Big Show in February, in a Triple Threat match! Oh, and turn around. [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C[/COLOR] [I][COLOR="Blue"]Backlund falls for it and turns around and walks right into a charging Jesse Ventura, who hits him with a lariat clothesline. Santana and Ventura then share a laugh and then head towards the back.[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 2: The Road Warriors vs. The Moondogs[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The match suffered greatly with it's lack of selling, something these two teams definitely did not bring to the plate. The end went something like this, The Moondogs were backed into a corner by The Road Warriors who were constantly beating on their heads, The Road Warriors then irish-whipped the Moondogs together, then leaving Hawk to hit Rex with a Hangman's Neckbreaker for the win.[/COLOR] [B]Winners: The Road Warriors[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="Blue"][I]A hype video plays for tonight's Main Event, pitting the ICW World Champ Dusty Rhodes against Jesse 'The Body' Ventura,[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]B[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 3: Paul Orndorff vs. The Undertaker[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]This match definitely was a classic, even though with the very poor rating. The end was like this, Orndorff continously tries to knock The Undertaker over with backhand chops, but the Deadman does not faze. Paul then tries punching away at the Taker but it's ineffective as Taker chokeslams but only gets a two-count. Taker then tries putting Paul away with a leg drop but Orndorff rolls out of the way and tries punching at the phenom but the ultra-heavyweight then tries another chokeslam but Orndorff breaks it and pushes The Deadman into the corner, Taker then counters and hits the Old School, Taker then hits the leg drop and signals for a Tombstone, he picks up Orndorff and delivers the Piledriver for the win.[/COLOR] [B]Winner: The Undertaker[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C-[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]MAIN EVENT: Dusty Rhodes (c) vs. Jesse Ventura - ICW World Heavyweight Championship[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]This should go down as a great match, almost on par as Rhodes vs. Snuka from last night. The end, Rhodes and Ventura were in a lock-up, struggling to gain control until Ventura cheaply jabs Rhodes in the eye. With Rhodes on the mat, Ventura hits a couple of knee drops until pinning him for a 1-count. Ventura argues with the ref as Dusty gets up and hits an American Elbow, stunning Ventura until Ventura starts throwing blows at him, Rhodes fires back with some punches as well but hits another elbow, dropping Ventura to the mat. Dusty then makes Ventura submit with the Weaver Lock.[/COLOR] [B]Winner and still Champ: Dusty Rhodes[/B] [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I][COLOR="blue"]With Dusty, groggy, celebrating in the ring with his belt. The Samoan Superfly Jimmy Snuka comes out with some sort of club, Jimmy slowly gets into the ring behind The Dream, waits until he turns around and then cracks the club against Rhodes's head, apparently this rivalry is far from over! And Jesse Ventura starts to recover, and instead of helping him, Snuka cracks the skull over his head as well![/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] [B]--------------------------------------END OF SHOW-----------------------[/B] [I]Final Rating: [COLOR="Green"]B[/COLOR][/I] [U]Quick Results[/U] [B]Pre-Show: The Rock 'n Roll Express def. The Malenko Brothers Bob Backlund def. Jake Roberts The Road Warriors def. The Moondogs The Undertaker def. Paul Orndorff Dusty Rhodes def. Jesse Ventura[/B][/CENTER]

Archived