The Path of Yoshimi Mushashibo... the future

Maase

[quote]Yoshimi Wrote on [url]WWW.MUSHASHIBO.COM:[/url] [quote]Dear Fans... I am Yoshimi Mushasibo... and I am the future... Last Month (May), I did comeback to Pride Honor Glory Wrestling when I decided to sign a Year Contract... I want to thank all the fans that have supported me the past months and I can proudly say that finally, I will comeback to the Rings... But this time I will have the precious help from a Off-Ring Manager... his name is Maase and he his from a Longinus Land Named Portugal… this same Message he’s being writed by him… so it will probably have some English Mistakes… But I want to assure you that he will guide me to the Bright Journey to the extreme… and I promise that in the Future you will see me as your new Pride Champion… Here are my skills (At least its what Maase says): Brawling: C- Power: C+ Strong Style: A Hardcore: F MMA: F Mat Wrestling: A* Chain Wrestling: A* Submissions: A* Aerial: E Flashiness: D Microphone: A Charisma: A Acting: A Looks: B Star Quality: A Basics: A* Psychology: A* Safety: A Consistency: A* Selling: A Athleticism: A Toughness: A* Stamina: A* Intensity: B+ Stiffness: D Resilience: A Menace: C- And he says that I am a true Wrestler and that I have a real Wrestling Spirit… As you all Probably know: The PGHW: The King’s Road is a Weekly Tour Show, always on Thursdays… come see me, I promise that I will show you the best wrestling of the Professional Wrestling ;) Your Dear Friend Yoshimi Mushashibo [/quote] (I Hope that you can understand my spelling, cause this is the best i can do... (and im working on Word O_O), i hope you like my Diary and i will try to make this the best Diary of this Forum :P

Maase Wrote on [url]www.maase.com[/url] [quote]Here are the results from the Tour… Team Energy Defeats The Vessey Brothers [Yoshimi’s match… his down this message with the High Spots included] Buddy Garner defeated Dread Lee Bennett Defeated Masayuki Shiga Team Youth Spirit defeated Bryan Holmes and Washi Heat to retain the PGHW International Tag Team Titles Yoshimi Mushashibo VS Eisaku Hoshino High Spots from the Match: 15:10 An Excellent Head Body Drop by Hoshino, the pop was loud 15:40 An Excellent Head Body Drop by Yoshimi, the pop was once again loud 16:50 An Amazing Mushashibo-Plex III by Yoshimi Mushashibo, the selling from Hoshino was the top of the Cake 18:30 The Highspot of the Night… Mushashibo applies a lot of Kegasaris in Hoshino, but when he stops the Kegasaris, Hoshino runs and makes an Unbelievable Lariat… the Pop was simply amazing… 22:00 Hoshino punches Yoshimi 40 times in one minute, the pop was once again loud 22:10 TIGER BOMB FROM HOSHINO 1 2 Yoshimi escape 23:10 Hoshino delivers another 30 punches in one minute, for the Seventh time, the pop was amazing 23:50 HOSHINO MAKES A CAMEL CLUTCH … … … … … Yoshimi escapes 26:30 Hoshino Tries a Lariat but Yoshimi from nowhere catch him in a Snap Belly to Belly suplex 27:30 ANOTHER TIGER BOMB FROM HOSHINO 1 2 3!!! NO!!! NO!!! YOSHIMI ESCAPES!!! 27:40 Hoshino catches Yoshimi and applies a Strong Charging Forearm and then a PLANCHA DIVE!!! 32:00 YOSHIMI EXPLOSION 99 1 2 NO!!! 34:40 THIRD TIGER BOMB, THE CROWD IS IN COMPLETE MADNESS 1 2 NOOOOOOOOOO! 35:00 JAPONESE POWER DDT, COVER!!! 1 2 No!!! 36:10 YOSHIMI LOCK!!! IT’S OVER!!! … … … … … … EISAKU TAPS OUT!!! Yoshimi Wins in 36:20 minutes in a B grade match[/quote]

Archived