WCW: What Might Have Been

[B][CENTER]WCW Bought By Fusient Media Ventures! March 2001[/B][/CENTER] The big news going around the wrestling community right now is that Eric Bischoff and Brian Bedol have managed to purchase all of the copyright and trademarks and film library associated with World Championship Wrestling. Word has it that Jamie Kellner, an associate with AOL Time Warner, has removed the deals with TBS and TNT that WCW has so they have no place to broadcast Monday Nitro and Thunder. More words when they become available. [B][CENTER]WCW Closes It's Doors![/B][/CENTER] In a statement made by Eric Bischoff and Brian Bedol, World Championship Wrestling has decided to close it's doors and regroup while preparing for a relaunch of the company. It is said that morale has been so poor in WCW that this relaunch is needed to push the company in a different direction. No one is said to know much about this new direction except Mr. Bischoff himself. Brian Bedol, head of Fusient Media Ventures, is said to be running the financial aspect of WCW while Eric Bischoff will run things from the creative end. [B][CENTER]WCW Gets New TV Deal! April 2001[/CENTER][/B]Eric Bischoff has made the announcement that World Championship Wrestling has secured a new tv deal for it's television show WCW Monday Nitro. The show will air at 9 PM on Monday nights on the F/X Network. The return of Monday Nitro will secure a brand new start to the Monday Night Wars that made characters such as the nWo and Degeneration X so popular. The show is set to re-debut next month.

[CENTER][SIZE=6]World Championship Wrestling Monday Nitro! [b]LIVE![/b] From The Mid-South Coliseum in Memphis, Tennessee[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]The Main Event![/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE]Bill Goldberg vs. Jeff Jarrett[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Billy Kidman[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][I]Cruiserweight Title Match[/I][/B] Mike Sanders vs. Shane Helms[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Ric Flair vs. Chris Kanyon[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Team Canada(Lance Storm and Mike Awesome) vs. The Jung Dragons(Kaz Hayashi and Jimmy Yang)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][I]United States Title Match[/I][/B] Booker T vs. Rick Steiner[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Totally Buff(Lex Luger and Buff Bagwell) vs. Air Raid(AJ Styles and Air Paris)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Scott Steiner vs. Diamond Dallas Page[/QUOTE] [CENTER]Predictions/Comments/ETC. always appreciated![/CENTER]

Archived