Question about workers who want a title run

I have Jay Chord in my promotion, and one of his conditions for signing a contract was that he wanted a Midcard title run. No problem. Then the time comes for him to re-sign, and he wants the guaranteed Midcard title run again. Since he was still holding the Midcard title, I thought he would be happy. But to satisfy him I had to have him drop the title, then win it again. I have to repeat this every time his contract needs to be renewed. If I were to give him the Main Event title, would this fulfull the promise for a Midcard title run, or would I need to have him keep winning the Midcard title too?

If he wants a Midcard title, you [I]have[/I] to give him a Midcard title. A little quirk of the game there :p You can create a belt specifically for him, have him add it to his existing title, and carry on in that fashion every time you renew the contract. See if you can get him up to Ultimo Dragon's record of ten titles at once...

Actually, unless there's a bug in the game I'm not aware of, I'm certain that if you give them a title higher than the one promised it'll count toward the contracted run. I have Calvin Dark on my roster and he wanted a midcard title run and I gave him my main event title. On his contract it lists the title promise as "Achieved" now, and he hasn't held any other title in my promotion (in fact, I've only had one card so far, so he hasn't had the chance to win another).

Archived