Organic: From the beginning of time...

Well, at least from the late 1920's when this mod was set to start. Here's what I have done: Imported data from Death of the Territories, After the Fall, and the 1998 mod. I imported workers and put them in the future workers slots. I imported the DOTT first so those stats are the one's that are predominant. I then went in and edited as much as possible for future workers. In DOTT we were blessed with having alot of workers already set to retired status. All I done was put their bodies back up to perfect physical condition and set them to active wrestlers. This dynasty will not be perfect as I didn't go in and change all the stats for these people. The stats are what they are - not edited. So, basically I'm saying Ric Flair's stats in 1983 will be applied to him when he debuts in the early 70s in this game. I just don't have the time to edit everything down but I still thought this would be fun. I have set new worker generation as high at first so there will be people we've never heard of in this mod for a good long while. I think when I actually get it up to 1975-80 I can turn it off completely. Let me ask this, and it may be a stupid question, but if I turn it off completely the workers already set in the "future workers" box will still debut right? Ok, moving on I am going to do this through a looking glass view of my pseudo world and give updates as I can. I'll start with a big update soon and get everyone up to speed on what's happened so far. Let me say that I have had the auto clicker burning off the past day and am already up to January of 1958. Updates coming soon...........I hope people will find this interesting. I know it at least interests me lol.

PNW: The first ever "organized" show in this world took place in the 3rd week of September in the year 1927. PNW Subbacultcha (what a name) debuted with a four match card. The first ever match saw Higashikuni Saeki defeating Ron Hurst for the PNW Intercontinental Title in an E- matchup. Also on the card Leonard Hart won the PNW Heavyweight Title, defeating Arnold Turner in an E+ matchup. This card was held at Club X in front of 248 people. 1927 MATCH OF THE YEAR saw Hart successfully defended the title vs Turner at PNW Scars and Stripes. FULL PNW Title History.... Hart - 12 defenses, losing to Turner in Nov. 1928 Turner - 26 defenses, losing to Ray Scott in April 1931 Scott - 25 defenses, losing to Arnold Turner in July 1933 Turner - 14 defenses, losing to Sean Hawkins in December 1934 Hawkins - 3 defenses, losing to Leonard Hart in April 1935 Hart - 44 defenses, losing to Clarence Wilson in April 1939 Wilson - 1 defense, losing to Billy McQueen in June 1939 McQueen - 18 defenses, losing to [B]Gorgeous George[/B] in January 1941 George - 30 defenses, losing to Metal Head in July 1942 Head - 4 defenses, losing to Gorgeous George in September 1942 George - 27 defenses, losing to Wydro in December 1943 Wydro - 24 defenses, losing to Harold Bloxome in July 1945 Bloxome - 26 defenses, losing to Metal Head in October 1946 Head - 26 defenses, losing to Clarence Wilson in Feb. 1948 Wilson - 14 defenses, losing to [B]Gory Guerrero[/B] in October 1948 Guerrero - 6 defenses, vacated title Metal Head wins title in Feb. 1949 Head, 2 defenses, losing to Harold Bloxome in April 1949 Bloxome - 30 defenses, losing to [B]Don Leo Jonathan[/B] in October 1950 Jonathan - 24 defenses, losing to Bloxome in November 1951 Bloxome - 1 defense, losing to [B]Lou Thesz[/B] in December 1951 Thesz - 24 defenses, losing to [B]Fred Blassie[/B] in January 1953 Blassie - 27 defenses, losing to [B]Fritz Von Erich[/B] in December 1954 Von Erich - 6 defenses, losing to Harold Bloxome in December 1954 Bloxome - 24 defenses, losing to Curtis Hesketh in March 1956 Hesketh vacated the title in January of 1957 after 21 defenses Lou Thesz won the vacant title in Feb. of 1957 and has defended the title 13 times so far The title currently has 89.7% prestige. Just a brief list of some of the "name" holders of the PNW Intercontinental Title: Gory Guerrero, Gorgeous George, Buddy Rogers, Lord Alfred Hayes, Johnny Valentine, and Don Leo Jonathan (current holder) "Name" holders of the Tag Titles: Gorgeous George with Buddy Rogers Don Leo Jonathan with Fritz Von Erich Johnny Valentine with Pampero Firpo Firpo with Nick Bockwinkel (current holders) PNW currently has $14,453,151 in the bank (please suspend belief lol) and 80.2% prestige

JCP: Opened in 1931 JCP International Title (Main Event title, currently with 70% prestige) Sean Hawkins - 16 defenses, lost to Billy McQueen July 1932 McQueen - 10 defenses, lost to Hawkins June 1933 Hawkins - 10 defenses, lost to Metal Head May 1934 Head - 13 defenses, lost to Carlos Garner July 1935 Garner - 10 defenses, lost to Leonard Hart June 1936 Hart - 10 defenses, lost to Garner May 1937 Garner - 11 defenses, lost to Billy McQueen June 1938 McQueen - 11 defenses, lost to Garner June 1939 Garner - 14 defenses, lost to Metal Head October 1940 Head - 12 defenses, lost to [B]Gorgeous George[/B] December 1941 George - 10 defenses, lost to [B]Lou Thesz[/B] November 1942 Thesz - 10 defenses, lost to Harold Bloxome November 1943 Bloxome - 10 defenses, lost to Metal Head November 1944 Head - 2 defenses, lost to Bloxome March 1945 Bloxome - 16 defenses, lost to [B]Buddy Rogers[/B] August 1946 Rogers - 11 defenses, lost to [B]Verne Gagne[/B] August 1947 Gagne - 13 defenses, lost to Clarence Wilson September 1948 Wilson - 13 defenses, lost to Gagne July 1949 Gagne - 12 defenses, lost to Gorgeous George January 1950 George - [U]0 defenses[/U], lost to Gagne January 1950 (maybe Gagne was in a contract dispute at that time and they thought he'd leave with the belt) Gagne - 10 defenses, lost to [B]Freddie Blassie[/B] Sept. 1950 Blassie - 10 defenses, lost to [B]Chris Tolos[/B] April 1951 Tolos - 11 defenses, lost to Gagne November 1951 Gagne - 14 defenses, lost to Blassie August 1952 Blassie - 10 defenses, lost to Gagne January 1953 Gagne - 19 defenses, lost to Harold Bloxome Dec. 1953 Bloxome - 10 defenses, lost to Gagne June 1954 Gagne - 11 defenses, lost to Chris Tolos Dec. 1954 Tolos - 12 defenses, lost to Gagne (good lord) Dec. 1955 Gagne - 13 defenses, lost to Tolos Sept. 1956 Tolos - 10 defenses, lost to Harold Bloxome Aug. 1957 Bloxome is current holder with 6 defenses so far JCP Area title is a Midcard title with 70% prestige (same as International prestige, which is Main Event title) Some of the "name" holders of this belt have included: Buddy Rogers, Gory Guerrero, Lord Al Hayes, Johnny Valentine, Mad Dog Vachon, Fritz Von Erich, Mr. Wrestling, Don Leo Jonathan, Dick the Bruiser, and current champ Pampero Firpo World Tag Titles are Midcard Titles with 70% prestige. Some of the name teams that held the belt include: Don Leo Jonathan with Lord Al Hayes, Sputnick Monroe with Johnny Valentine, Jonathan with Gory Guerrero, Blackjack Mulligan with Johnny Valentine, and current holders are Dick the Bruiser and Fritz Von Erich JCP are Cult with B- prestige. Right now they have a tremendous roster that includes all of the following wrestlers: Main Eventers: Johnny Valentine, Don Leo Jonathan, Fred Blassie, Fritz Von Erich, Lou Thesz, and Chris Tolos. UM: Dick the Bruiser, Verne Gagne, Pampero Firpo, Sputnick Monroe, Bruno Sammartino MC: Gory Guerrero, Lord Al Hayes, Gorgeous George, Mr. Wrestling, Blackjack Mulligan, Buddy Rogers, Eddie Graham, Danny Hodge, Killer Karl Kox, and Mad Dog Vachon Also on the roster lower in the card is Blackjack Lanza. The Grand Wizard of Wrestling is also managing at this time in the territory JCP has 72% prestige and $14,531,546 in the bank

MLW: Maple Leaf Wrestling Opened January 1936 MLW World Heavyweight Title, Main Event Title currently with 70.9% prestige First holder was Andrew Campbell, who won belt Jan. 1936 Campbell - 12 defenses, lost title to Franklin Huge June 1937 Huge - 10 defenses, lost to Campbell July 1938 Campbell - 12 defenses, lost to Terry Carter November 1939 Carter - 1 defense, lost to Campbell Jan. 1940 Campbell - 11 defenses, lost to Darryl Sheridan May 1941 Sheridan - 10 defenses, lost to Campbell June 1942 Campbell - 14 defenses, lost to Sheridan March 1944 Sheridan - 2 defenses, lost to Metal Head June 1944 Head - 10 defenses, lost to Sheridan Aug. 1945 Sheridan - 10 defenses, lost to Tony Hogan Aug. 1946 Hogan - 1 defense, lost to Earl Naess October 1946 Naess - 12 defenses, lost to Metal Head Jan. 1948 Head - 10 defenses, lost to Sheridan June 1949 Sheridan - 10 defenses, lost to Head June 1950 Head - 13 defenses, lost to Bill Eaton Jan. 1952 Eaton - 15 defenses, lost to Metal Head Dec. 1953 Head - 14 defenses, lost to Bill Eaton Oct. 1955 Eaton - 16 defenses, lost to [B]Sweet Daddy Siki[/B] Aug. 1957 Siki current holder with 4 defenses so far No "name" wrestlers have held either the Intercontinental or Tag Titles so far. 2 name wrestlers on the roster, both Main Eventers....Siki and Nick Bockwinkel MLW has a prestige of 44.3% and $5,397,421 in the bank

NWA (National Wrestling [B][U]Association[/U][/B]) Cult size, B prestige NWA Big Gold Belt (Main Event title, 100% prestige) First champ in March 1936 was Gilbert Coleman Coleman - 19 defenses, lost to Jimmy Sparrow Jan. 1938 Sparrow - 4 defenses, lost to Leonard Hart June 1938 Hart - 10 defenses, lost to Jeff Turner June 1939 Turner - 7 defenses, lost to Billy McQueen March 1940 McQueen - 14 defenses, lost to Hart June 1941 Hart - 11 defenses, lost to [B]Gory Guerrero[/B] July 1942 Guerrero - 11 defenses, lost to [B]Chris Tolos[/B] Aug. 1943 Tolos - 13 defenses, lost to Jim Gorman July 1944 Gorman - 11 defenses, lost to Tolos Dec. 1944 Tolos - 13 defenses, lost to Guerrero July 1945 Guerrero - 10 defenses, lost to Ronald Diaz Jan. 1946 Diaz - 10 defenses, lost to Leonard Hart Oct. 1946 Hart - 9 defenses, lost to Tolos April 1947 Tolos - 12 defenses, lost to Diaz Oct. 1947 Diaz - 10 defenses, lost to Tolos May 1948 Tolos - 10 defenses, lost to Curtis Hesketh Dec. 1948 Hesketh - 13 defenses, lost to Tolos Oct. 1949 Tolos - 11 defenses, lost to [B]Fred Blassie[/B] June 1950 Blassie - 11 defenses, lost to Gory Guerrero May 1951 Guerrero - 7 defenses, lost to Tolos Jan. 1952 Tolos - 14 defenses, lost to Curtis Hesketh Feb. 1953 Hesketh - 10 defenses, lost to Blassie Jan. 1954 Blassie - 13 defenses, lost to [B]Dick the Bruiser[/B] Oct. 1954 Bruiser - 10 defenses, lost to Tolos May 1955 Tolos - 10 defenses, lost to Bruiser Nov. 1955 Bruiser - 12 defenses, lost to Blassie Aug. 1956 Blassie - 10 defenses, lost to Fritz Von Erich April 1957 Von Erich - 1 defense, lost to Blassie July 1957 Blassie - vacated title after 1 defense in Aug. 1957 Dick the Bruiser won vacated title Aug. 1957 Bruiser - 3 defenses, lost to Blassie Nov. 1957 Blassie current holder with 3 defenses so far NWA Area Championship is a Midcard Title with 70% prestige. Some of the name holders of the belt include: Buddy Rogers, Mad Dog Vachon, Lord Al Hayes, Gory Guerrero, Pampero Firpo, Sputnick Monroe, Eddie Graham, and Ox Baker NWA National Tag is a MC title with 70% prestige. Some name team holders of the belt included: Firpo and Eddie Graham, Don Leo Jonathan and Lord Al Hayes NWA has 80% prestige and has 13,851,827 in the bank

WWF: Began operations in 1952 Currently with an E prestige WWF Championship (Main Event Title with 76.7% prestige) Jim Gorman was first holder winning title in Feb. 1952 Gorman - 0 defenses, lost title to [B]Sweet Daddy Siki[/B] March 1952 Siki - 5 defenses then vacated title [B]Stan Stasiak[/B] won the vacant title in Sept. 1952 Stasiak - 14 defenses, lost title to Jim Gorman Dec. 1953 Gorman - 2 defenses, lost title to Stasiak March 1954 Stasiak - 19 defenses, lost to [B]Eddie Graham[/B] Nov. 1955 Graham - 12 defenses, lost to Stasiak April 1957 Stasiak current champ with 8 defenses so far WWF Top Contender Title has 40% prestige and no names have ever held it, same goes for World Tag Titles WWF is at 27.4% prestige and has $223,943 in the bank

OTHER INFO: No name workers have died in the game as of yet. OUT OF BUSINESS: CMLL - Feb. 1955 JPWA - Oct. 1953 UWF - Nov. 1950 Stampede - March 1949 National Wrestling Alliance - March 1949 WRESTLER OF THE YEAR AWARDS: 28 - Toshikuni Gakusha 29 - Leonard Hart 30 - Metal Head 31 - Lester Flores 32 - Hart 33 - Carlos Garner 34 - Metal Head 35-37 - Harold Bloxome 38-39 - Clarence Wilson 40-41 - Wydro 42 - Lou Thesz 43 - Lester Flores 44 - Lorenzo Cortes 45 - Clarence Wilson 46 - Bloxome 47-49 - Clarence Wilson 50 - El Santo 51-52 - Curtis Hesketh 53 - Fritz Von Erich 54 - Clarence Wilson 55-57 - Chris Tolos "Name" Young Wrestler of the Year Awards: 40 - Fred Blassie 42-43 - Gory Guerrero 44 - Buddy Rogers 45 - Verne Gagne 48 - Joe Blanchard 50 - Don Leo Jonathan 51 - Fritz Von Erich 52 - Pampero Firpo 54 - Dick the Bruiser 56 - Blackjack Mulligan 57 - Bruno Sammartino PROMOTION OF THE YEAR: 26-39 PNW 40-43 CMLL 44-55 PNW 56-57 JCP Last time a TOP 100 WRESTLER list was compiled was 1954 and the name wrestlers in the Top 100 included: 60 - Stan Stasiak 37 - Gorgeous George 33 - Pampiro Fierpo 29 - Eddie Graham 28 - Mr. Wrestling 27 - Lord Al Hayes 24 - Sputnick Monroe 21 - Danny Hodge 19 - Pepper Gomez 17 - Gory Guerrero 16 - Mad Dog Vachon 14 - El Santo 13 - Buddy Rogers 11 - Johnny Valentine 8 - Fritz Von Erich 7 - Fred Blassie 6 - Don Leo Jonathan 5 - Dick the Bruiser 4 - Chris Tolos 2 - Lou Thesz 1 - Verne Gagne If anyone wants to know something about a particular wrestler and how they are faring so far in the game please let me know and I'll try to post the info.

I was doing this exact same thing, almost to the T. New worker's will appear that are set to appear with the AI New worker's off. My question though, is did you change any of the physical stats, as allot of these guys were in peek condition in the 50's and 60's, and started going downhill sometime in the 70's to early 80's (DOTT MOD). I've been trying to go through and change all the physical properties to 100%, so that they have a good start. I'm sure injuries will occur later, but I thought in this alternate reality, it would be really neat to see who actually does get put out early, who succeeds, and all. EDIT: By physical, I mean "Head" "Body" "Legs" "Arms", not the physical stats in the skills area.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;295704]I was doing this exact same thing, almost to the T. New worker's will appear that are set to appear with the AI New worker's off. My question though, is did you change any of the physical stats, as allot of these guys were in peek condition in the 50's and 60's, and started going downhill sometime in the 70's to early 80's (DOTT MOD). I've been trying to go through and change all the physical properties to 100%, so that they have a good start. I'm sure injuries will occur later, but I thought in this alternate reality, it would be really neat to see who actually does get put out early, who succeeds, and all. EDIT: By physical, I mean "Head" "Body" "Legs" "Arms", not the physical stats in the skills area.[/QUOTE] Yes that's exactly what I have done. There are some wrestlers that I have not changed physical on but all of the older guys that I know were big names I went in and put there physical stats all at 100%. If there were more wrestlers in some database from the 20's-50's I think I could do it without the generated workers. I cut it down to low already and it's in 1964. I think I will turn it off completely by 68-70. Are you seeing a big problem with good promotions shutting down early? In my game the National Wrestling Alliance, CMLL, AWA (opened and closed pretty fast), Stampede, and the Japan promotions have all bit the dust early. I think I will let this play out but I'll rerun this again soon and I might bump the start money of some of these promotions up. (EDIT: Ooooooh, you can't change how much $$ they start with?? - crap) I hate seeing them all close like that. I've also noticed some very good name wrestlers that have debuted are mired in the independents and have never wrestled for a promotion. It could be due to lack in number of promotions. I'm just not sure what to do to make it as real as I want it. I'm not going to scrap this idea but I will probably have to tweak things to make it workout more to my liking.

Ok, I've done a quick one over of the future promotions and can see some problems. All match times are set to the same amounts, 8, 10, and 20 minutes. I think that for as much as I typed last night with the start of this I'm going to change some things around and start this all over. Since you can't change start money though would anyone suggest to maybe start them off with some popularity to help them out from the get go? I know it's not going to wind up being realistic by any stretch of the imagination but I want it to be a little closer than what I've got this first time around.

I haven't gone as far as you. I'm still making sure all the deaths and stuff are now alive and ready to debut. There was another dynasty going totally off the AI made worker's. I don't know how far he has gone yet, but I think only the one promotion (NWA) was even open the last I read in it. Who was in charge of the promotions? That can be a clue as to why they went so fast I think. Also, although I think this mod is an excellent Idea, I think that it could be really enhanced in the new worker and worker area. I wouldn't add a ton of stuff (outside of the real worker's everyone knows), but I would add some strongmen, Catch Wrestler's and such into it. There were some really good european wrestler's that gained worldwide fame very new into wrestling. Wrestler's that won real contests with some of Japans best martial artists, by making them submit. For your problem, probably money would help. Although the mod is based so early in history, the AI doesn't exactly work that way. This is why I asked for an evolving timeline, where we can change when things occur in history (that way the editor can be used for fictional universe's that might want to utilize different dates, that don't necessarily reflect reality. I'd try adding some cash to them. Possibly adding some working relations into the first ones, because allot of them did have some sort of relation there. That might help them out a bit.

[QUOTE=DownNDirty;295739]Ok, I've done a quick one over of the future promotions and can see some problems. All match times are set to the same amounts, 8, 10, and 20 minutes. I think that for as much as I typed last night with the start of this I'm going to change some things around and start this all over. Since you can't change start money though would anyone suggest to maybe start them off with some popularity to help them out from the get go? I know it's not going to wind up being realistic by any stretch of the imagination but I want it to be a little closer than what I've got this first time around.[/QUOTE] Ahh, I thought you meant changing it in the in game editor. Yeah, I would add some popularity probly faster then starting cash anyways. Maybe mold it after DOTT for the earliest promotions, but maybe with 1/4th the popularity.

Archived