DaVE - Forever Hardcore

High above the McGaw Arena, in the offices of a wrestling company named Danger and Violence Extreme, sits a man named Phil Vibert. This Phil Vibert, this company owner, is a self-made man. No other person in pro wrestling had done as much to make himself what he was today. The risk that was taken by this Phil Vibert is unheard of today. Several years ago now, Phil Vibert left his rising career as one of the hottest managers in pro wrestling at the time, to open a haven for the best and worst in each of us. DaVE. Unlike anything that had come before it, this company embraced hardcore wrestling, and went "to the Extreme" with the storylines and in-ring action it portrayed. DaVE was a huge step, providing a wrestling alternative to the same old traditional Sports Entertainment that had been going on for the last twenty years. This company was still entertainment of course, but it was all done with an edge that made it distinctive. And it still is today. But this wrestling alternative, this one time rising star of the industry, was dying. Mounting financial issues, repeated talent raids, and general misfortune had crippled the company as they strived for greatness. But that downward trend is about to end. Phil Vibert, sipping scotch high above what has been called "The DaVE Arena," has come to a decision that will alter the wrestling world for a long time. John "Nemesis" Campbell will be removed from the position of head booker for Danger And Violence Extreme. In his place, an untested rookie by the name of BG Avatar. This kid came busting into his office one day, security hot on his heels, and began earnestly discussing what he would do with DaVE. Phil Vibert, amused by this unexpected intrusion into his daily routine, listened as Chris Caulfield and Vin Tanner came through the door, clearly prepared to drag the kid out. But Phil Vibert was interested. The ideas the kid was spouting may not have been revolutionary, they may not have been the next great leap in wrestling, but they would revitalize the company. A different portrayal of talent, a different view than the one that had led the company for several years. This one would be different, but it'll still be DaVE. Forever. Change is in the air. Phil Vibert knows it. John "Nemesis" Campbell knows it. And I know it. Ben "BG" Avatar. The new head booker of Danger and Violence Extreme.

From DaVE.com - [QUOTE][CENTER][B]DaVE Back In Black Card[/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Art Reed[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] - Submission Match [I]Art Reed and JD Morgan have been at each other's throats since Art Reed defeated Morgan using the devastating Dread Lock. On the past edition of Danger Zone TV, Morgan challenged Reed to a submission match, trying to show that he's man enough to beat the Dread Lock! Whoever wins this match will put themselves in Brass Knuckles Title contention, so this match is for more then just pride! Be there, to see who is the greatest "tap-out artist" in DaVE![/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]The New Jersey Devils (c)[/COLOR][/b] vs. [COLOR="red"][B]The New Wave[/B][/COLOR] [B]DaVE Tag Team Titles[/B] [I]The New Jersey Devils, made up of Alex "The Iceman" Braun and Tank Bradley, will defend their DaVE Tag Team Championships against The New Wave, a team that needs no introduction to past viewers of DaVE! The New Wave are one of the most decorated teams in DaVE history, and are no strangers to the pressure a Pay-Per-View match contains. Can Braun and Bradley handle the heat, or will "The Iceman" and his Protégé melt when we turn up the temperature?[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="red"][B]Acid[/B][/COLOR] [I]Another two men who know how to handle the heat, Sammy Bach and Acid have been going at it for the last few weeks as well. It all stems from when Acid sprayed his trademark steam into the eyes of Bach girlfriend Emma Chase after she badmouthed him during the match. Bach called Acid out the next week, and they had a classic match, but Bach was unable to pin the robotic warrior, and fell to the Acid Reign Bomb! Emma is irate, and has demanded that Bach win this next match. Can Sammy please his girl? Or will Acid go through him like he has so many others?[/I] [B][COLOR="red"]Jack Giedroyc (c)[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="red"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR][/B] - Tables Match [B]DaVE Brass Knuckles Title[/B] [I]Jack Giedroyc, the Brass Knuckles champion, faces his toughest competitor yet in Joey Minnesota! Joey Minnesota, the ice cold competitor wants Giedroyc's belt more then he wants anything else, to prove himself here with the real competition of Pro Wrestling! Giedroyc just defeated Big Cat Brandon for the Brass Knuckles Title last month, can he hold on to it here? Or will Joey Minnesota make his first real mark in this new world of Pro Wrestling![/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Chris Caulfield[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="red"]Eric Tyler[/COLOR][/B] [I]An old school DaVE matchup here, as "The Hardcore Original" Chris Caulfield will face "The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler! This match has main evented our shows in the past, and has been for the DaVE Unified Championship too! This time, it's all for pride as two veteran competitors go at it to show their ability one more time for all the fans! That doesn't mean that there's no bad blood between the two, as Caulfield's first title reign was ended by Tyler after only two months, sending on his continual path of victory and quick defeat! Can Caulfield change his luck? Or will Tyler deal him another crippling blow?[/I] [B][COLOR="red"]Eddie Peak (c)[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="red"]Big Cat Brandon[/COLOR][/B] - Last Man Standing [B]DaVE Unified Title[/B] [I]The signature match of DaVE will be the home for the biggest match for Eddie Peak, and a chance for Big Cat Brandon to win his first DaVE Unified Title! Peak has brutalized Brandon's mentor, The Wolverine, beating him into unconsciousness last week on Danger Zone TV! Brandon wants revenge, and Peak wants to keep his title? Which of these two great competitors will walk out of the McGaw Arena with the DaVE Unified Title? Tune into [B]Back In Black[/B] to find out![/I] [/QUOTE] Prediction Key: Art Reed vs. JD Morgan The New Jersey Devils (c) vs. The New Wave Sammy Bach vs. Acid Jack Giedroyc (c) vs. Joey Minnesota Chris Caulfield vs. Eric Tyler Eddie Peak (c) vs. Big Cat Brandon

Art Reed vs. [B]JD Morgan[/B] [B]The New Jersey Devils[/B] (c) vs. The New Wave Sammy Bach vs. [B]Acid[/B] [B]Jack Giedroyc[/B] (c) vs. Joey Minnesota [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] vs. Eric Tyler [B]Eddie Peak[/B] (c) vs. Big Cat Brandon

Archived