How am I doing?

I just downloaded the demo a couple days ago, and I'm having fun with it so far. I'm playing as Michigan State, and so far have a record of 3-1. 37-17 vs. Miami (OH) 38-19 vs. Northern Illinois 37-14 vs. UTEP 10-27 vs. Michigan Our offense is ranked 23rd in the nation, and the defense is 52nd. How does it look like I'm doing so far?

In the game against Miami (OH), we were winning 35-0 at halftime, and I thought the game was going to be too easy and I could probably go undefeated. But like you said, we only won the games we were supposed to win, and padded our stats in the process. Then, Michigan really brought us back down to earth. I like how the games flow. They feel like they're being played out like they would in real life.

[QUOTE=Dangrel;297527]In the game against Miami (OH), we were winning 35-0 at halftime, and I thought the game was going to be too easy and I could probably go undefeated. But like you said, we only won the games we were supposed to win, and padded our stats in the process. Then, Michigan really brought us back down to earth. I like how the games flow. They feel like they're being played out like they would in real life.[/QUOTE] Just like standing in the stands watching your favourite local team and shouting your mouth off to urge the team to get stuck in. Just like in Football Manager, Championship Manager, OOTP, Baseball and Football Mogul, I experienced more downs than ups. Sooner or later, you will find it very tough going as the seasons go on. For tips, use the skills advice in the Bowl Bound forum to help you to get the best of the players. [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13190[/url] Worth using it but the onus is down to you on HOW you play the game. One mistake, you have had it but also need to find a way to fight back to win rather than get stuffed in a embarrassing scoreline. That way, you would get noticed by other teams who watched your style of coaching and tactics or gameplan so sooner or later, some top notch team would want you to coach them. I suppose people would say "beginners luck", so what!!!!, make the success a little bit longer one step at a time.

Archived