A Transaction Thread?

I was looking through the T-Zone mod yesterday and I said to myself that I'd like to start a game with it, but then I came to the conclusion that I had no idea where to start when it came to updating it (or any other real world mod!) for myself. So, I thought, why not come here and see if there would be interest in a thread where the member base could keep track of the various transactions in wrestling promotions. Hirings, firings, injuries, gimmick changes, retirements, title wins and loses, increased or decreased pushes, etc. This way, instead of hounding the mod makers for updated mods, the more motivated of us can take matters into our own hands and update a mod for our own personal use. So is there any interest in this?

I like the concept but you really need to wait for a T-zone update i feel. The wrestling world moves so fast the T-Zone data is already long out of date. Just look at the WWE roster alone! They have lost Eugene, Cryme Time, Sandman to name but a few. So i'd wait till an update arrives. But other than that it sounds like a cool idea. Perhaps drop Forlan a pm and see what he thinks?

Well, this wouldn't be a strictly T-Zone thing, this thread would be able to help anyone who wants to keep their personal data up to date without relying on the mod makers all the time. Though I'll probably wait until the next version of T-Zone before I start documenting promotion transactions.

Archived