Ring of Fire: Fighting Every Step of the Way

Excellent diary, PS. :) It's always been interesting following this through against my own ROF, because although the promotions are the same, the way you have taken it, people used and style of writing has been very different. Pity you didn't get more feedback and predictions throughout and I really admire the way you plugged away with it despite that fact. In any case, I'm off to nominate you for diary of the month and look forward to your return in 08! Who'd have thought that little ROF would have 2 of the longest running diaries on the boards come the end of TEW07?! :D

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Marcel Fromage;430791]Excellent diary, PS. :) It's always been interesting following this through against my own ROF, because although the promotions are the same, the way you have taken it, people used and style of writing has been very different. Pity you didn't get more feedback and predictions throughout and I really admire the way you plugged away with it despite that fact. In any case, I'm off to nominate you for diary of the month and look forward to your return in 08! Who'd have thought that little ROF would have 2 of the longest running diaries on the boards come the end of TEW07?! :D[/QUOTE] I believe a lot of the lack of response comes down to the fact that, for me at least, the diary only really catches a stride around the end of the first year. And that was already a lot of posts to ask someone to read for little reward. There have been standout moments from this side for most of the way, but I'd say the period where Don brought in the unsanctioned Heritage Championship is where they started. Still - it's been a heck of a ride, these last however-many months. Weird, how things happening in the game world around you change your plans...

Archived