Working on some new logos

[QUOTE=Cooleyvol;298862]Good work. I still prefer the real helmets with logos that I created a year or so back. That said, these are great.[/QUOTE] Thanks Cooley, Yours are great also, the one thing with college games is that there are so many teams, it takes a while to get them all done :)

[QUOTE=Cooleyvol;298862]Good work. I still prefer the real helmets with logos that I created a year or so back. That said, these are great.[/QUOTE] And where can we get your real helmets with logos, Cooley? I'm assuming they are the ones I've seen on Gridiron Glory. Are these logos available for download somewhere? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks!

[QUOTE=Cooleyvol;299690]I'm leaving for Starkville and the UT/Miss St game today, but I'll get them up and linked sometime Sunday for everyone.[/QUOTE] Awesome. Enjoy the game... hey, quick story about UT that you might enjoy: So I'm on a flight to Portland. I keep looking at this guy in the seat behind me... looks real familiar. "Where do I know this guy from?" Tall kid... looks about 20 years old. At first I thought it was Kevin Love... big high school recruit that signed with UCLA. So finally, when I'm getting up, I see he's got a big Vols duffel bag. It clicked... I knew who he was. So the guy across the aisle goes, "You go to Tennessee?" Kid goes, "Yep." "You play basketball there?" Kid says, "Nope." So a little later, while we're waiting for the plane to clear out, the guy tries to restart the conversation... "You guys have a helluva football team there. But those quarterbacks at Tennessee can never seem to win the big game." The kid just smiles. I decide to jump in... "Erik, right? I saw you play for Glencoe (H.S. in Portland)." "Yeah, that's me." So we continue our conversation. I happened to be covering a game in Medford, when his team got knocked out of the state playoffs. That guy still wasn't able to put it all the pieces together, so I told him at the luggage carousel, "That kid you were talking to... that's Erik Ainge... starting quarterback for the Tennessee football team." Guy just smacks his head and says, "Oh man, I feel like such an idiot." Thought you might get a kick out of that. By the way, for what it's worth... when I saw Ainge play in high school... man, did he have a cannon. Never aired it out... but every pass was 10-15 yards and just an absolute bullet.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Cooleyvol;299690]I'm leaving for Starkville and the UT/Miss St game today, but I'll get them up and linked sometime Sunday for everyone.[/QUOTE] Cooley, don't know if you've had a chance to link the logos yet, but are they on the GG site? If so, where? Thanks in advance.

Archived