Weekly Sim Options!

So, this is how I feel a week should be able to be handled. Sim Week: This would, obviously, sim out the entire week. This is for people who either don't play online, or just want to sim out an entire week. Sim All - Monday Night: This would sim all of the games, save for the Monday night game. This is for those, especially in online leagues, that want to have a separate sim for their Monday night games. Sim Early/Late Afternoon Games: This would sim all of the games up until Sunday night's game. Again, this is under the same logic as the Monday night game. Both games would go unsimmed. Sim Early Games: This is for the dynasty person, or for leagues who want to want their leagues almost in real-time. I had an idea for online leagues where the early games would be simmed, and be put up by the commissioner in spurts (like real-time updates), and then the late games would be simmed in exactly the same manner, and updated the same way. Of course, you wouldn't be able to sim the late games until you simmed the early ones. Sim Indidivual Game: Speaks for itself. I feel that, if you're going to go for realism, you have to give us options for simming. Also, the method that Jim Gindin used for FOF, where he allowed you to sim out an entire week and not see the results, and then watch your game play out, while you could go in and out of other games during the week, should be implemented...but perhaps improved upon, in the method that the late games will go on once the early games end. How cool would that be, to watch an entire week in, well, maybe an hour, but be able to watch all the games play out in a modified real-time? If anyone has methods to improve upon this aspect of the game, please...this is the thread to do it. -John

BBCF is an amazing game, but if I could add a few things to that game they would be "game-by-game" simulation (ability to stop/save after each game) and the ability to have two users in the same game in multiplayer leagues. If these two things can be incorporated into the pro game, it would be sweet. Also the ability to change each players photo in the editor would be great. Keep up the good work Arlie! We'll be patiently waiting for your next masterpiece.

[QUOTE=Cooleyvol;300571]I'm not following the thinking behind an online league having a separate sim for the Monday Night game. I don't think this will be possible as BBCF won't allow you to save mid week, unless Arlie's made some moves in that area since the last release.[/QUOTE] It would allow for a bit more realism. I would also add, into this section, "ability to make flexible schedules". This would be moving games to the Sunday night game, or Monday night game. I know, in a league, it wouldn't be as important for these games in a text sim. But, in an online league, you can still build up the importance of these games. -John

Archived