After deciding for sure on who works for which template, someone should update the first post, or make a new seperate post, with the information on it. It would probably help someone working on a mod, or even people that just might want to mold some fighter's after other fighter's for whatever reason, be it fictional or whatever.

[QUOTE=BlizzardVeers;302354]In my opinion. :o Ace in the Hole: Rich Franklin Beach Boy Gone Bad: Tito Ortiz Big Daddy's Home: Gary Goodridge, Bob Sapp Cyborg: Fedor Emelianenko Enter The Spider's Web: Anderson Silva Farm Boy Ground N Pound: Matt Hughes Feet of Fury: Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic Fireball XL: Takanori Gomi Ice Cold Killer: Chuck Liddell, Igor Vovchanchyn [B]Man of A Thousand Tap Outs: Frank Mir, Fabricio Werdum, or early Ricco Rodriguez? [/B] [B]Methodical Man: Lyoto Machida[/B] Pain Prodigy: BJ Penn Rampaging Onward: Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Rush Job: Georges St. Pierre Skull of Steel: Kazuyuki Fujita So I Faced An Axe Murderer: Wanderlei Silva/Mauricio "Shogun"/Luiz Azeredo etc Terror Rising: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Matt Serra? The Beast Is Free: Dan Severn or Gabriel Gonzaga? The Heat Is On: Karo Parysian! Welcome To Hollywood: Dan Henderson[/QUOTE] I'd say that Paulo Filho could go in there as well for man of a thousand tap outs, and Methodical Man would be Ricardo Arona, other than that though you're pretty much right on the money.

Archived