The Cornellverse's best manager?

so who do you think is the cornellverses best manager is? im looking someone in the vein of Paul E. from WCW (dangerous alliance), jim cornette in his heyday ect. a manager who had a stable of workers that he controlled. i have floyd goldworthy now, anyone else you guys like or think is the best?

Professor Nero!! He's far and away my favourite manager but he's tied to RIPW now so I can't sign him. Shame for me, good for them. :) After reading his bio that Adam wrote, there's just so much potential in Nero as a character and I like putting him together with tag teams and dangerous singles wrestlers to "bring out the best" in them. The thought of Nero using his cane to get his workers fired up, to attack enemies or generally menace anyone he doesn't like just gives me so many ideas. And I figure he'd be great for turning my traditionally comedy duo of Aristocrat (as Lord Geoffrey Windamere) and Gentleman Jim King into a more dangerous tag team... shame King sucks, it makes it hard to keep booking him when he's as bad as he is despite the ideas I have for him. Otherwise... I'd say AK Garcia makes a good mouthpiece for a legit wrestler of any kind. And Dharma Gregg makes a great girl-next-door... especially in terms of the movie. :) Derek B

Archived