CornellVerse Fantasy League

No, I just never got a PM from you. If you'd be kind enough to send 25 C-Verse wrestlers to me so I can continue with the draft, that'd be awesome. That way, the draft is over with quicker and we can start with the real fun.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Round 2 [CENTER]FuelFan0102 and [B]Joss Thompson[/B] have joined forces! [B]Runaway Train[/B] is choo-choo-chosen by GuyInTheCorner! [B]Duane Stone[/B] is re-picked in the second round by ReapeR! shipshirt makes a knock-out selection with [B]Jack Giedroyc[/B]! The phenomenal athlete, [B]Bryan Vessey[/B] heads to Homicidal J's team! [B]Takayuki 2000[/B]! derek_b! Yay! nightshadeex flashes his cash to get [B]Rich Money[/B]! [I][SIZE="1"]*In no way did nightshadeex bribe me to get this pick, it was just a joke.[/SIZE][/I] Midnightnick uses his authoritative power to draft [B]Rick Law[/B]! chris caufield selects the second wrestling machine, [B]Brent Hill[/B]! mad5226 was surprisingly happy when he scooped up [B]Steve Frehley[/B]! Ironicly, [B]Jungle Jack[/B], who probably has monkey pox, whatever that is, was drafted by Monkeypox! [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] joins his mentor on machinesxe's team! theunholyicon makes a strong pick with [B]Eisaku Kunomasu[/B]! [B]Nobuatsu Tatsuko[/B] is selected as the last pick of the second round by steev42![/CENTER]

Round 3 [center]steev42 should take pride in his pick as he selects [B]Mito Miwa[/B]! Many of the other drafters might hope theunholyicon goes to hell as he’s stolen [B]Hell Monkey[/B]! machinesxe makes a might fine pick with [B]Darryl Devine[/B]! Angry Gilmore got a bad case of the Monkeypox! mad5226 takes [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] in the third round! chris caulfield makes a valiant effort and ends up with [B]Valiant[/B]! [B]Blood Raven[/B] is selected by Midnightnick! The first DeColt to be drafted is [B]Alex DeColt[/B] and he’s drafted by nightshadesxe! derek_b hooks onto [B]Daniel Black Francis[/B]! [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] freelances his way over to Homicidal J’s team! shipshirt locks on to [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B]! [B]Shooter Sean Deeley[/B] is rocket launched onto ReapeR’s team! [B]Troy Tornado[/B] joins his fellow cornerites and GuyInTheCorner! FuelFan0102 crushes the draftees with the first female draftee, [B]Crusher Ichihara[/B]![/center]

I'm pretty happy with my team so far. The Incredible Koyama (double champ in WLW, prob 10 defenses of each), Takayuki 2000 (GCG Openweight champ, likely to get 20ish defenses) and Daniel Black Francis (21CW UK champ, likely future 21CW World champ) makes for an awesome team so far... Also, given that I'm Derek B and I've got such a elite team so far, I'd like to officially announce that my team are going to be called... [b][size=4]The B-Team[/b][/size] Yeah, I went there. :p

Round 4: Where The Jokes Get Even Worse! [CENTER][B]Jonathon Faust[/B] fills up his tank as he joins FuelFan0102! GuyInTheCorner takes one of the best with veteran [B]Eric Tyler[/B]! [B]Bryan Holmes[/B] comes home to ReapeR! shipshirt is sure to bring the pain with [B]Pablo Rodriguez[/B]! Homicidal J drops a H-Bomb on the competition with [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B]! A storm brews as derek_b selects [B]Awesome Thunder[/B]! [B]Jack DeColt[/B] heads off into the sunset with nightshadeex! [B]KOKI Ishibashi[/B] soars with Midnightnick and his team! chris caulfield catches a shooting star with [B]Zimmy Bumfhole[/B]! mad5226 rocks hard with [B]Jack Bruce[/B]! Monkeypox takes a golden pick with [B]Rocky Golden[/B]! [B]Joey Poison[/B] joins machinesxe! Right on, dude! The holy icon, [B]Buddy Garner[/B] joins theunholyicon! steev42 is untouchable with his pick, [B]Shuji Inukai[/B]![/CENTER]

Archived