~~~Gateway To Dominance~~~

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER]WWE Steroid Scandal Trial[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] WWE CEO Vince McMahon was hit hard with fines from the government today at the conclusion of the Steroid Scandal Trial. WWE will be forced to pay a total of $85 million in damages. $45 is beleived to be payed to the government to be used towards future wrestling company's to eliminate a monopoly. WWE is forced to pay the family's of deceased wrestlers $40 million. Along with the fines WWE lost the rights to WCW and ECW. WWE has lost there TV slot for ECW and has 24 hours to sign any wrestlers on the ECW brand before they become free agents. WCW and ECW, have alreadyreopened there promotions and begin operations immediately. Ted Turner and Eric Bischoff are believed to be behind WCW and Paul Heyman and Terry Funk are behind ECW. Savio Cortez a former government agent has announced he has aquired Gateway Championship Wrestling. Former 9 time world champion Jay Stampede will serve as his GM. Rosters are expected to be announced later tonight as time winds down for WWE to resign the ECW superstars. More on this as info becomes available.

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER]WWE Resigns 7 Superstars[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] WWE announced they have resigned The Miz, The Boogeyman, Matt Stryker, Kelly Kelly, Layla El, John Morrison, CM Punk, and Big Daddy V. WWE also announced they have agreed to terms on the release of Balls Mahoney, Mike Knox, James Maritato, Kevin Thorn, Stevie Richards, and Tommy Dreamer. Mark Henry and Elijah Burke also requested there release.

[COLOR="Blue"][CENTER][B]ECW Releases Roster[/B][/CENTER][/COLOR] Axl Rotten Ian Rotten Chris Chetti Christian York Joey Matthews Joey Styles Taz Justin Credible Johnny Swinger LA Smooth Mikey Whipwreck New Jack Roadkill RVD Sabu Sandman Spike Dudley Tonny Mamaluke Gangrel Tajiri Balls Mahoney Tommy Dreamer Mike Knox Nunzio Stevie Richards

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;313260]Is this the Gateway Championship Wrestling from St. Louis? If so, then I'll be a monkey's uncle.......That means I'll be reading this.[/QUOTE] It is but the wrestlers will be different. I'm gonna bring in some of there wrestlers but I'm making it into a competitor of the WWE. Its gonna be like a war between WWE, TNA, WCW, ECW, ROH, and GCW.

[COLOR="Blue"][CENTER][B]GCW Releases Roster[/B][/CENTER][/COLOR] Elijah Burke Kevin Thorne Mark Henry Marco Corleone Billy Kidman Air Paris Sonny Siaki Horshu Test Andy Douglas Chase Stevens David Young Apolo Brian Hebner Brian Lawler Papa Shango Doug Basham Danny Basham Jerrelle Clark Romeo Antonio Jon Bolen Heidenreich Karl Anderson Kid Kash Kimo Monty Brown Essa Rios Onyx Rene Dupree Rob Conway Shad Gaspard JTG Sylvester Terkay Teddy Hart The Amazing Red

Archived