Frustrated, How do I get my money back?

Well the game arrived on CD today. I sat down registered the game and rebooted. When the game began to create a league I received the unknown "Run Time Error 16" message. I was hoping that the game or demo had a faulty file in it and the CD version might be different. Well then I tried to down load the game onto my daughter's cpu and since there is no internet access it will not allow me to register, so it looks like you can only register the game on one cpu at a time. Therefore if I get a laptop in February what do I do then? I have tried to contact technical support in the past through webform and on this board with no help or response. I am just frustrated and would like my money back please. Frustrated and bummed. Thanks again Sean

I'd be glad to help, just send me an email at [email]arlie@greydogsoftware.com[/email]. The way the game works is you need to be connected to the internet the first time to play to use the license. After that, you don't ever need to connect. Also, please check out some of our stickied threads in tech support. The most common reasons involve missing files or DLLs and an incomplete install.

Archived