I started a new promotion in mexico and started with some free agents and made up my own workers and of course i have the new patch installed the 1.5 one. The problem im having is all my shows stuff. Im getting F shows. I have never had an F show ever. Im about 6.5 over in Northern mexico and now i cant get anymore good shows there was no road agent note saying that the pop increased. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? Was this done to make the game a little more difficult? Any help here would be great. Thanks

Are yor saying that you haven't had "F" rated shows with other games before, or just with this fed. If it's just this fed, maybe it's the product. Perhaps your workers aren't over, but you've got Mainstream high, so that's affecting the ratings. Or perhaps the opposite - your promotion is mainly rated on skill of workers, and you've got some untalented lugs on your roster. I wouldn't be too downhearted - your overness is "F", and your shows are rated "F" - so they're as expected. Sure, you want to grow, but you'll have to experiment to see what works. You'll find workers who can put on good matches, and grow from there. I've only run one show with the new patch, and I didn't notice any changes. Adam does list the changes, and it doesn't say that he's messed with ratings at all. I think it may just be getting used to your new fed.

i set my product to be like OLLIE's product. Im running a promotion in mexico. Ive done local promotions many times and i have never had an F show. It just took me by surprise. I figured there was some tweaking in the ratings in this new patch but i guess not. I finally reached small and im starting to get E ratings. So i guess it was just a rough patch. As eayragt suggested it might be the high mainstream. Its at medium right now so im putting it one down. Thanks for the help guys.

Archived