BlurCat forums...Just Awesome

Some of the things on their are quality, although i dont like the Forum trolls of Blurcat now as 2 days before my first ever show i saw 2 threads titled "Why GAMMA should fire Sam"...can i at least hold a show first.....geez. Also 1 day to go i just saw a post thrashing my main event....can't remember title but still.....Damn Blurcat and their judgemental forums.

Round 1 "Cro Cop" meets Foster in the center. They exchange tentative long-range punches. Foster steps in to press the action, but gets caught with a right hand. "Cro Cop" scores with a left too, then a crisp jab. Foster backs off, that exchange did not go in his favour by any means. "Cro Cop" presses the advantage and gets in a couple more jabs, forcing Foster onto the back-foot, all the way until he is up against the cage. "Cro Cop" stands just in range and starts throwing occasional straight rights, forcing Foster to try and react in time. Foster parries a few shots away, but also gets caught with a couple. He steps forward and tries to get a clinch, but "Cro Cop" keeps away from it and continues to flick quick jabs out. Foster is really getting schooled so far, "Cro Cop"'s hand speed and technique have allowed him to completely control everything about this round, Foster hasn't been able to generate anything of note. Foster tries to change that by coming after "Cro Cop", but "Cro Cop" meets him in the center and exchanges punches, again winning the encounter comfortably. The final minute of the round sees Foster try two more times, and in neither can he manage to break "Cro Cop"'s control. The round ends. Blurcat.com has it down as 10-9 "Cro Cop". Round 2 Exchange of punches to start, nothing really hit though. They go into a clinch, and the pace disappears as both fighters try and get the advantage. Eventually the referee separates them. Jab from "Cro Cop", who then has to react quickly to avoid a right hook that was aimed right at the chin. "Cro Cop" puts on a burst of energy and fires off a big sequence of punches, maybe twelve or thirteen in a row, although not many actually connected. Foster covered up well, and gets in a couple of shots of his own before moving out of range again. For a second it looked like Foster was about to go for a takedown, but nothing came from it. Low kick from Foster, almost to the groin, although it didn't look intentional. They come together in a clinch again, and it returns to a stalemate. Not a great round by anyone's standard, but that flurry should mean that "Cro Cop" will take the round on points. The second round is over. Blurcat.com has it down as 10-9 "Cro Cop". Round 3 "Cro Cop" starts brightly by throwing some looping punches. Defended well by Foster. They circle, throwing tentative jabs. Foster goes for a single leg and puts "Cro Cop" on the floor, but he is up very quickly, preventing Foster from getting on top. "Cro Cop" definitely seems to want to keep this standing. Foster hits a nice jab, avoids a counter left hook, then comes in low and takes down "Cro Cop" again. This time "Cro Cop" isn't able to get up, and has to pull guard. Times ticking away though, Foster will have to hurry to finish. He goes for an armbar, but "Cro Cop" defends. Foster tries to slip past to get side control, but "Cro Cop" just about manages to keep guard. A second attempt work though, and Foster has the side. Two big elbows land, and "Cro Cop" seems in trouble. Foster goes for the kimura, but can't quite get it. The time expires before he can try again, and the referee separates them. End of round 3. Blurcat.com scores 10-9 Foster. All three judges give a score of 29-28 to Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic. That's how that fight went, if you were wondering.

Archived