Adrenaline Wrestling - A New Beginning (CornellVerse)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][CENTER][U][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"]Adrenaline Wrestling presents Summer Scorcher[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U] At the Hartman Recreation Center in Joliet, Illinois Attendance: 300[/CENTER][/B] Tim Buberle and Neil Morrison welcomed the fans like they had done many times before, putting over tonight’s card. Atop the menu was the ladder match between Tyler Chance and Ultimate Phoenix for the Heavyweight Title. They also spoke about the feud between Aaron Andrews and John Covel and speculated who Bulldozer Brandon Smith’s opponent was going to be. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] is seen backstage, prepping himself for his title defense when [B][COLOR="Red"]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] comes from nowhere and blindsides him, beating him down. He gets in a few licks and is satisfied with his work, leaving Tyler on the ground. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Nice little segment that will be used as an extra on the DVD when we release it. To make the attack effective to the live crowd, we’ll have Tim and Neil mention during commentary of the next match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Al Coleman[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall at 9:40. [B]Trent Shaffer makes defense number three of his LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Crowd wasn’t really into the match. I might have to try something different, as they don’t seem to be into Trent Shaffer’s matches. The ending saw a ref bump, allowing Al Coleman to hit a low blow and roll Trent up. When the ref came in to count, Shaffer reversed the small package into one of his own and got the three.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] by count out at 12:20. [B]Jacob Jett makes defense number four of his Midwest Championship. [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Good back and forth match-up that the crowd got into, thank goodness. The finish saw Jett bolt for the back again, fearing loss of his title. Newton looked good during the match; he should do good things in the future.[/I] Bulldozer Brandon Smith came to the ring and awaited his opponent. Some new music hit and all of a sudden the microphone came to life. “[B]Yo, yo, yo! DJ Jones is in the hoooooooooooooooooooussssse! That’s right y’all I’m gonna be throwing some hot beats onto this fat Slim Shady.” Andre Jones is in AW![/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]Andre Jones[/COLOR][/B] by pinfall after a Backdrop Driver at 11:45 [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]When Andre came out pre-match, the crowd gave him a warm reaction, but quickly changed their minds after he refused a pre-match handshake. Nice debut for Jones who looked as good as I had hoped inside our ring.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Brandon Smith[/COLOR][/B] was making his way towards the back when the monster [B][COLOR="Red"]Façade[/COLOR][/B] came through the curtain and attacked him. The bigger Façade quickly gained control and ended the ordeal as he powerbombed Smith off of our little stage set up, through a table with some merchandise on it. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A nice little angle that doesn’t seem to have much meaning on the surface, but we needed a way to explain Brandon’s absence while on his tour with WLW. This was a nice way to get our monster some heat and set up a potential feud upon Brandon’s return.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] by submission with the Broken Wings at 17:34 [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great match to put this feud to rest. The end of the match saw Aaron Andrews pull the referee in front of himself to take a blow from Covel. He then began waving from the back, apparently trying to get his allies in to help him, but nobody appeared. Covel snuck up behind him and landed a Saito Suplex and locked on his bridging chickenwing submission for the tap out.[/I] Tracy Brendon came out as the main event was being set up. She showed off a few of the shirts this month which included a new Davis Wayne Newton shirt that said [B]“He can sing…” on the front and “…but I can wrestle!” on the back.[/B] She then shot some into the crowd. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]You know the more we use Tracy in this capacity, the more I like it. It gives the guys a thrill each month and makes our merchandise visible, which is only good news.[/I] [COLOR="Red"][B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] after retrieving the belt at 17:43. [B]Ultimate Phoenix wins the AW Heavyweight Championship [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great way to bring closure to this feud as well. These two went all out and put there bodies on the line for the crowd. They both came out of it looking good. The finish came when Phoenix hit a Phoenix Splash from the ladder and climbed up to grab the belt.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C+[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I] Another sold out crowd, a nice debut and the end to two successful feuds. The show was a nice rebound from our last two shows. We’ll have to wait a few days to see how the finances balance out and get ready to set our new feuds into action.[/I]

Still no contracts for me to renew this month. I didn’t see anyone who would help us in the immediate future either, so here is the news from the month of June 2007. [B]Recent News[/B] - NOTBPW rose back to National Size after their fall two months ago. - SWF fell back to Cult size. - Ultra Atlantis, a HUGE 290 lb powerhouse debuted in Mexico. This guy looks to be well rounded for a big man, but he’s nothing to me at the moment. - Ox Kreviazuk also debuted. Looks like he might do some good things in his career, but doesn’t seem to fit in well with us. - Jakki White Trash and Fumihiko Uno officially hung up their boots at the end of the month - Matthew Morris took some shots at Bam Bam Johansson in an interview. - Aprentica Jr. trashed Cique Jr in an interview. - The Natual reported that he and Emma Bitch have been having trouble in NOTBPW recently. - Phenomenal E praised Trent Shaffer during a radio show. Maybe that will get some more people to check him out in AW! - Jessie appeared on TV and put over Frederique Antonio Garcia as a great person. - SWF felt the effects of their drop in popularity, losing their TV show on CBA. - Suzi Slam failed a drug test. Dun dun dun [B] Signings/Firings[/B] - MAW signed Sienna DeVille. - Duane Fry wasn’t unemployed for long as NOTBPW signed him. - SWF dropped a LOT of talent after their fall including Andre Jones, Knuckles, Kid Toma, Shady K, Mikel Alonso, Bart Biggz, Duane Fry, Dawn the Cheerleader and Shaun Stones. - Robert Oxford and Ricky Dale Johnson didn’t renew their contracts with tCW and left, looking for bigger things. [B] Title Changes[/B] - Lane Stevens defeated Rich Money for the SWF North American Championship. Glad to see one of my buddies doing good things. - Darryl Devine captured the SWF Shooting Star Title from Bret Biggz. - Jack Bruce defeated Runaway Train for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship.

Tim, Neil, Ota and I all met up at my apartment for the monthly creative meeting. I quickly relayed to them that we had endured another 9k loss at Summer Scorcher. It didn’t look like we were going to lose enough money to fail Ota’s money goal at this rate, but we still needed to try and cut some losses. The fans didn’t have any problem with our raise in ticket prices either, so we figured in another couple of months we’d raise them again. Discussion then switched to new feuds that would lead us into the Road to Glory tournament at the end of the year. We looked over our talent and decided Phoenix and Covel could be something interesting. We also figured we could play off of Aaron Andrews’ group preying on somewhat weaker workers by putting them into a feud with Tyler Chance. We’ll see how that plays out. So after some more discussion we sent out the fliers for or next event, Something To Prove. [B][CENTER][U][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Adrenaline Wrestling presents Something To Prove[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] At the Hartman Recreation Center in Joliet, Illinois[/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Ultimate Phoenix ©[/COLOR][/B] [B]for the AW Heavyweight Championship[/B] [I]Ultimate Phoenix was finally able to knock Tyler Chance off of the top spot in the company last month to win the title. John Covel had a victory of his own and was given a shot at the gold. Can Covel knock Phoenix off of his high horse or will the champion ride into the sunset?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] [I]Tyler is coming off of losing the Heavyweight Championship and Andrews is coming of a loss to John Covel. Both are looking to change their luck. Can Tyler bounce back into contention? Or will Andrews enlist the help of his buddies to steal a victory?[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Andre Jones[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Remmy Skye[/B][/COLOR] [I]Andre Jones debuted last month and lost to Bulldozer Brandon Smith. No he looks for retribution, facing one of AWs fan favorites in Remmy Skye. Can Skye transfer some of his success in the wrestling world into Adrenaline Wrestling, or will Jones gain his first victory?[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Roderick Remus[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Ace Youngblood[/B][/COLOR] [I]Two young up and comers face off in our opening bout, which one of these men will take a step in the right direction?[/I]

[B][CENTER][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"]Adrenaline Wrestling presents Something To Prove[/SIZE][/COLOR] At the Hartman Recreation Center in Joliet, Illinois Attendance: 300[/CENTER][/B] Tim and Neil opened the show by running down the card again. Each are developing with their presentation as we go. Good enough for now. The crowd seemed excited for our two main events. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Roderick Remus[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ace Youngblood[/COLOR][/B] by submission with a Remus Clutch at 9:28 [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]The crowd hates the undercard, I’ve decided. They we’re quiet during the match, which wasn’t horrible. Next month I think I’m going to try shortening the matches. See if that changed their tune.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Andre Jones[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Remmy Skye[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall at 10:39 [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two worked extremely well together, but the crowd didn’t know it. They seemed restless again. Well, I guess if they’re out of their seats not paying attention they might be buying merchandise, right?[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring and takes the stick. He goes on for a few minutes about his recent success and how he cannot be beaten. The crowd lays into as he continues before issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] The air is silent for a few seconds before some music hits and [B]William Hayes[/B] comes out from the back. He gets on the stick and begins tearing into Jacob Jett about how the only reason he’s still the Midwest Champion is because he’s bailed on his matches. He accepts the challenge, but Jett gets back on the microphone and says his title won’t be on the line. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]This little series of angles resulted in William turning face. We desperately needed this to go well for our midcard, which was lacking faces. The crowd was all for the turn.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B]William Hayes[/B][/COLOR] defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] by pinfall after a Slick Trick at 13:04 [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]And finally the crowd comes alive! They must have been picked up by the face of a face. The match was great for our midcard and was definitely something to build on.[/I] Tracy Brendon came out for her t-shirt shill of the night. She showcased our originals as well as a new shirt for Ultimate Phoenix. It had a picture of a fireball and other abstract bright colors with his face hidden in it. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] ended in a draw at 23:16 when the referee lost control of the match. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Al Coleman and Cameron Vessey ran in and the three men put a beating on the former Heavyweight Champion. They are really doing well for themselves as a team and this gives us something to work with for next month.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/COLOR] ended in a double count out at 16:08. [B]Ultimate Phoenix makes defense number one of his Heavyweight Championship [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another great match here. The end came when the two brawled into the crowd and got counted out. The fans were really into it, the workers seemed to be really comfortable working with each other. This was shaping up to be a profitable program. [/I] [CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [I] Another sellout crowd and another nice rating. Not quite as good as last month, but still very good. We’ll get together and take a look at the finances and speak about our plans for our feuds later this week.[/I]

We didn’t have any contracts to renew this month so I’ll dive right into the news from around the business. [B] Recent News[/B] - Captain USA and Suzue Katayama retired - The Magnificent Mark seems to have a problem with Magnifico in MPWF. Did he suddenly learn Spanish and figure out they were using the same names? - In our own neck of the woods, Thomas Morgan has been hanging out with Façade recently. What can I say, or monster has a soft side too. Doesn’t everyone? - And to continue their decline, SWF has lost their other TV show on America-Sports-1 - And for possibly the biggest news story ever. Jerry Eisen failed a steroid test. When the owner’s son, who doesn’t even wrestle is found taking steroids, what is that going to say about the roster? [B]Signings/Releases[/B] - 5SSW signed Alicia Strong along with about ten other workers to their roster - Liberty and BLZ Bubb both left TCW, saying they weren’t a big enough promotion for them. - Antonio left MAW. - Tours ended and lots of guys went back to their homes. I gave one of them a call. [B]Title Changes[/B] - John Maverick and Zeus Maxmillion teamed up to take the CGC Tag Team Titles from Lee Rivera and Shane Nelson - James Prudence defeated Donnie J for the CZCW Championship - Matt Sparrow became a double champion. Defeating Remmy Skye for the CZCW Xtreme Title - Harry Allen made 18 Chance Fortune’s unlucky number by defeating him for the TCW All Action in defense number 18

Our meeting kicked off at 1P.M inside my apartment, with plenty of pizza to go around. I informed the group of the call I had made and agreed that the worker would be great to have. Not dwelling on that too much I reported that we had lost 10k this month, due to extra talent being used. Still no complaints about the ticket prices, or any drop in attendance. We might raise them again after next month if we get another sellout. Can’t fault us for trying to make money. Talks moved next to our feuds. To this point, we had only been running two. Now we decided it was time to thrust some story into our midcard. So, we started brainstorming for our August show, Center Stage. [B][CENTER][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"]Adrenaline Wrestling presents Center Stage[/SIZE][/COLOR] At the Hartman Recreation Center in Joliet, Illinois[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]John Covel[/B][/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Ota[/B][/COLOR] [B]to determine the number one contender for the AW Heavyweight Championship[/B] [I]We’ve given our champion the night off and allowed these four men to step into the ring for a chance at the number one contendership. Who will come out on top in this rematch from the main event at our very first show?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]William Hayes[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Clinton Sage[/B][/COLOR] [B]to determine the number one contender for the AW Midwest Championship[/B] [I]William Hayes defeated Jacob Jett last month in a non-title match. This month he has can gain a shot at that title in a match against Clinton Sage. Sage has only appeared once before in AW, but has scary potential. Who is going to come out of this one with the chance of a lifetime?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cyrus Raynes[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Cameron Vessey[/B][/COLOR] [I]Raynes is an up-and-comer who has caught some bad breaks as of late. On the other hand Cameron Vessey has aligned himself with Aaron Andrews. Which one of these men will take the next step in their rise up the ranks?[/I] [B]???[/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] [B]for the AW LiveWire Championship[/B] [I]Trent Shaffer has proudly defended his title since he won it. This month he defends it again, but this month his opponent is unknown. Will the lack of knowledge affect the champion’s mindset or will he be able to come out of August with his title intact?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] [I]DWN made an impressive debut just a couple months ago and now looks to keep heading in the right direction against another impressive Youngman in Robbie Clavey.[/I]

[B][CENTER][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"]Adrenaline Wrestling presents Center Stage[/SIZE][/COLOR] At the Hartman Recreation Center in Joliet, Illinois Attendance: 300[/CENTER][/B] Tim and Neil opened the show by shilling the card. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B][/COLOR] comes to the ring and gets on the stick and speaks to the fans. He talks about how just four months ago he was sitting in the crowd and wanted to be inside an AW ring. Now, he has done that, but inside he is still in the crowd. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A nice little set up for the basis of DWN’s gimmick. The crowd seemed to be pleased with it.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] after a Fisherman’s Suplex at 6:54 [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Way better than I expected. The fans were really into the match, fueled by our in ring abilities and DWN’s pre-match promo. This might be a combination to run semi-regularly in a feud.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring for his title defense, bringing the crowd to their feet. He thrusts the belt over head and gets into the ring, awaiting his opponent. Some Samoan chants hit and that man comes through the curtain. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/B] has come to AW! [COLOR="Red"][B]Rhino Umaga[/B][/COLOR] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] by pinfall after a Rhino Charge at 8:34. [B]Rhino Umaga wins the AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]It seems as though the shortening of the undercard matches has worked thus far. This was a nice debut for a nice acquisition that should help us in the future. Trent and Umaga meshed well. I think we might have a feud brewing.[/I] Backstage, [B][COLOR="Red"]The Fury of the Storm[/COLOR][/B] ambush [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cyrus Raynes[/COLOR][/B] as he prepares for his match against Cameron Vessey. [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]Simply a segment to help put over the group’s heelism if you will. The fans do hate them, so I guess it’s working.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Cameron Vessey[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Cyrus Raynes[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall after a Vessey Driver at 10:34 [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another good match. Raynes played the pre-match attack and Cameron had control for the first part of the match, but Cyrus came back and almost ended it. Great story told by these guys.[/I] Tracy Brendon comes out to shill t-shirts again. Nothing new this month, but she really displayed our classics. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]William Hayes[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Clinton Sage[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall after a Slick Trick at 13:35 [B]to gain a shot at the Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Great job by these guys. Another match that the crowd got into. They were massivly behind William Hayes after last month.[/I] [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] comes from behind the curtain with his Midwest Championship in hand. He gets on the stick and immediately begins talking about how easy his match with William Hayes will be, seemingly forgetting the last month’s events. He called the match a “complete waste of time” and a “foregone conclusion.” [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall as the final elimination in a four way match with the Intellectual Impact at 16:37 [B]to gain an AW Heavyweight Championship match [SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Great story here. Tyler Chance and Aaron Andrews battled for most of the match, helping to further their feud. The crowd went nuts when Tyler eliminated Aaron Andrews, leaving himself and John Covel to finish things off.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]We wanted this show to be a proper one for the name of Center Stage. This delivered nicely. The crowd was hot during every match, which made me happy. I had a nice in-ring performance and was followed by everyone else.[/I]

Nothing on my plate for contracts in August, but September was going to suck. Practically my ENTIRE roster was up for renewal. I wasn’t worried that they wouldn’t resign, just worried they’d be asking for too much money. Elsewhere in the wrestling business for August 2007: [B] Recent News[/B] - CZCW rose to regional size. Good for them. Hopefully we’re hot on their heels. - The seven foot tall Gargantuan debuted this month. He’s huge and muscular, but seems to lack skill in the ring. - Nene Ebina and Demon Spite officially ended their careers at the end of the month. - Raymond Diaz and Masutaro Kataoka have been hanging out lately. - The Highland Warrior and Geordie Jimmy Morris have been getting along lately in MOSC. - Taro Shionoya put over Masakazu Kaima during an interview. - Aristocrat praised Brendan Idol in an interview. - Louis Figo Manico praised Puffy the Sand Iron Player. - Chance Fortune cut down Rocky Golden in an online interview. - SWF got a TV slot back, signing a deal with East Coast Today. - GCG will be debuting a new show. - Joey Sexy relocated to Hollywood for a movie shoot. [B]Signings/Firings[/B] - American Elemental, Mohamed El Yaaggoudi, Bairei Yasujiro, Washichi Inao and Jungle Jack are going to be touring with BHOTWG. - Champagne Lover, Roku Sotomura and Wael Hossum agreed to tour with GCG. - CZCW reflected their rise in popularity by signing Art Reed, Billy Tempest, Mario Heroic and Mainstream Hernandez. - Wolf Hawkins was released by TCW but quickly signed by CGC. - USPW got hold of Hell’s Bouncer and Kurt Laramee. - Derek Frost didn’t renew his contract with CGC. - Demon Anger left USPW - 5SSW released nearly ten workers. They go through talent like water. [B]Title Changes[/B] - John Maverick defeated Ricky DeColt for the CGC Canadian Title, ending his four month reign. - Dan DeLay defeated Alex DeColt for the CGC World Title. Bad month for the DeColt boys. - Des Davids won the MAW Championship from Steven Parker. - Jack Griffith defeated Genghis Rahn for the TCW International Championship - T-Rex won the vacant USPW World Title.

We met for our creative meeting at my apartment again. We had put on a good show, but felt the effects off all the talent we had used, losing just over 11k. We still had plenty of money, but we were really eager to start seeing some cut of the losses soon. The economy and wrestling industry were still falling and almost at rock bottom. One thing we decided was to increase prices again minutely, just to see what happens. We discussed briefly what this month would bring us in contracts. Ota made sure everyone; especially me knew that we would extend any of the talent we already had, as long as they weren’t asking for ridiculous pay increases. We were happy with the results of Center Stage, but we needed something different for September. We decided to go with only four matches and no extra talent unless they were needed. After they left, I went to work on the flier for Killzone. [CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Adrenaline Wrestling presents KillZone[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] At the Hartman Recreation Center in Joliet, Illinois[/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Ultimate Phoenix ©[/B][/COLOR] [B]for the AW Heavyweight Championship[/B] [I]John Covel won another opportunity at Phoenix’s title last month in a classic four way match. Can Phoenix keep his title, or will Covel put his name on the short list of Heavyweight Champions?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Andre Jones[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two young guns are both vying for a spot in the Heavyweight Title picture. A win here could propel them to the level they want. Will Aaron Andrews and his gang get involved?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Remmy Skye[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Façade[/B][/COLOR] [B]in a loser leaves town match[/B] [I]Façade is a monster unleashed. He has already put Bulldozer Brandon Smith out of action and now looks to end Remmy Skye’s career in another sense. Which one of these men will walk out of KillZone with their job?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] [I]A rematch from last month’s opener. This is sure to be another good one.[/I]

[B][CENTER][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"]Adrenaline Wrestling presents KillZone[/SIZE][/COLOR] At the Hartman Recreation Center in Joliet, Illinois Attendance: 300[/CENTER][/B] Tim Buberle and Neil Morrison opened the show by running down the matches on tonight’s card. Towards the end of their introduction, Tim and Neil got into an argument about who the better announcer was in AW. Tim tried to resolve the situation peacefully, but Neil wouldn’t have anything of it and stormed off to the announce position. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Typical opening segment for us. Neil’s contract came up for renewal before the show and he was simply asking for too much money. It kind of hurt me that he wouldn’t sign with his friend for less, but he still displayed loyalty to us. The segment set up a reason for him to be leaving. I just hope his loyalty to us doesn’t prevent him from getting a job elsewhere.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"] [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] by submission with an STF at 5:58 [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another very nice match up between the two of us. The crowd was into the match all the way through. I did the job for him again, trying to give him some momentum.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B]William Hayes[/B][/COLOR] comes out and gets on the stick to address Jacob Jett. William says he’s almost ready for his chance at the Midwest Title, but to make sure he can come in and defeat the champion, he’s heading off to Japan to fine tune his skills. He closes with a final warning to Jacob, or whoever may be the champ when he gets back. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]I have mixed feelings about William heading to tour with INSPIRE. On one hand I’m excited that he’s getting this huge career opportunity. But on the other hand, I was really looking forward to his presence here. This interview helps to explain his absence.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Façade[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Remmy Skye[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall after a Vindication at 9:11 [B]in a loser leaves town match [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Ota wouldn’t let me re-sign Remmy due to his past drug problems. I had signed him before Ota came in and set his preferences to the roster. I hate to see him go, but I wish him well in his future endeavors. The crowd did the same with a warm reaction as he exited.[/I] Tracy Brendon was out next with her t-shirt gun. She shilled the shirts we have had out for a while and also debuted a new William Hayes shirt that says [B]“Don’t get caught in the Hayes.” [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]The Fury of the Storm[/COLOR][/B] came out next for some microphone time. Aaron Andrews went on about how they plan to make an example out of Tyler Chance and anybody else they see fit. Cameron Vessey also took the opportunity to boast that he had been asked to tour with INPSIRE. Andrews and Al Coleman made a big deal about it. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]For once, the crowd didn’t seem to care about The Fury. Came as a surprise to me and everyone else. INSPIRE really got my talent this month.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Andre Jones[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall after a Half and Half Suplex at 15:03 [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a great match, but not horrible either. The crowd was into the match throughout. Tyler had to pick up the win here, to help the storyline with The Fury of the Storm.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel[/COLOR][/B] came out before his match and got on the stick. He talked for a good seven or eight minutes about himself and Ultimate Phoenix. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]My mentor is a god on the stick and showed it here. Crowd was really behind Covel and it gave some added heat to the next match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]John Covel[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall after a Phoenix Firebird Splash at 26:48. [B]Ultimate Phoenix makes defense number two of his Heavyweight Championship [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another great match that the crowd was really into. We decided to give these guys the near half hour because we felt as though they could make it interesting from start to finish. They did just that with a lot of believable near falls. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]Another good show that should have increased our popularity. We took a hit as two of the guys involved in two of our better rivalries was snagged by INSPIRE. On top of that, we had wanted to bring Brand Smith back here, but he stayed in Japan with INSPIRE as well. With Neil leaving, we’ll have to jumble up the booking team for the meeting. I’ve got a roster member in mind.[/I]

We had a lot of contracts come due during the month of September. With the understanding of aiming to keep everyone unless they were asking for too much of a pay increase, we began negotiations. Casey Valentine, Tyler Chance, Cyrus Raynes, Façade, John Covel, Jacob Jett, K-Squared, Brendan Idol, Erik Strong, Tracy Brendon, Angel De Mexico, Roderick Remus, Ace Youngblood, Al Coleman, Ultimate Phoenix, William Hayes, Dewey Libertine, Jez McArtheur and Curt O’Malley were all brought back. Unfortunately, Clinton Sage and Neil Morrison were asking for too much of an increase and we had to bid them adieu. I had already signed Neil’s replacement, along with another talented worker; both of whom I hoped to debut at our next show. Coming off of KillZone, I checked TEW.com and saw that due to our rise in popularity had raised our classification to a Regional promotion. This was good news. We might be able to get TV time now. Past all of this, there was also news from around the wrestling industry. [B]Recent News[/B] - King Kong Kennedy debuted. He’s a huge man, standing 6’1 and weighing 462. The former bouncer is reportedly sloppy in the ring, so I can turn my head. - SWF removed Sam Keith as head booker due to poor performance and replaced him with Giant Redwood. A step forward or a step back? - RIPW brought in Johnny Martin as head booker. - MPWF brought in Luis Montero as head booker. - Larry Vessey, Warlord Agony, Jason Rogers, Yosuke Narita and Kimitada Ohishi all retired. [B]Signings/Releases[/B] - Ricky Dale Johnson, Henry Lee and Kid Toma are going to tour with WLW. - Hell Monkey and Shingen Miyazaki were signed to tour with INSPIRE in addition to the three workers from our roster. - Floyd Goldworthy and Sue Danes signed with 4C. - Captain USA signed with RIPW. - Jean-Pierre Baptiste and Rich Money signed with CGC. - Duke Hazzard and Grandmaster Phunk signed with USPW. - Jakki White Trash signed with NYCW. - Shane Sneer left RIPW. - Roger Rogers, Zeus Maxmillion and Jenny Playmate left 4C. - Craig Prince left CGC. - Helen Wheels left NYCW. - Steven Parker left MAW. [B] Recent Title Changes[/B] - Vin Tanner knocked Jack Geidroyc off for the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title - The Natural defeated Edd Stoen for the NOTBPW Unlimited Action Championship, but after only one defense he lost it to Dark Angel. - The Amazing Bumfholes defeated Joe Sexy and Rich Money to start their second reign as SWF Tag champs. - Wrestling Machine #1 defeated Tommy Cornell to end his ten month reign as TCW World Heavyweight Champion.

Our creative meeting started at 1 P.M. at my apartment. We started out by welcoming my mentor, John Covel, as the new member of our booking team. We began by talking about all the re-signings and then moved on to our rise in status. Then it was time to discuss financials. With our rise before the end of the month, we gained more sponsors and doubled the money brought in from there. That coupled with our highest merchandise month, making almost 4k, brought our losses down to 6k. That meant good news for us. Our rise also meant a bigger venue. This was great news. After all of that was out of the way, we went into booking mode to come up with our plan for ReVolution. We needed to start building up to our Road To Glory tournament in December, so that was in our thoughts as well. [B][U][CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Adrenaline Wrestling presents ReVolution[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] [B]???[/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] [B]for the AW Heavyweight Championship[/B] [I]After escaping with his championship last month, Ultimate Phoenix puts the belt on the line against a newcomer in Adrenaline Wrestling.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cyrus Raynes[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] [I]Cyrus Raynes look to turn some heads as he takes on the leader of The Fury of the Storm. Will Raynes be able to get the upset, or will Andrews enlist the help of Al Coleman to guarantee victory?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ace Youngblood[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Andre Jones[/COLOR][/B] [I]Ace Youngblood wants to make an impact in AW. What better way than defeating an ex-SWF superstar? Youngblood asked for this match personally. On the other hand, Andre Jones is looking for his first victory in AW. Which man will come out on top?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Brendan Idol[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett ©[/COLOR][/B] [B]for the AW Midwest Championship[/B] [I]Jacob Jett got his warning from William Hayes at KillZone, but this month he has to defend against Brendan Idol. Will Jett make it to his battle with the number one contender, or will Idol have to face Hayes?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] and [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] and [B][COLOR="Red"]Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/B] [I]Davis Wayne Newton has gotten two victories on Robbie Clavey while Rhino Umaga came into AW by defeating Trent Shaffer for the LiveWire Championship. These two battles are combined into one at ReVolution.[/I]

[B][CENTER][U][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Adrenaline Wrestling presents ReVolution[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] At The Junkyard Attendance: 724[/CENTER][/B] Tim Buberle is in the ring, ready to begin his normal duties of shilling the card to open the night when a new face comes from behind the curtain. Some of the fans recognize him as on of NYCW’s announcers. [B]Marv Earnest is in AW![/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Marv is no where near as good as Neil was, but I think he’ll do just fine as time goes along. Glad to have him aboard.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Trent Shaffer[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall after Rhino Umaga hit a Rhino Charge on DWN at 8:39 [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A nice opening bout that compiled two of our feuds into one match. The crowd was into it all the way, behind Newton and Shaffer. Glad the crowd is alive to start the night.[/I] Post match, [B][COLOR="Red"]Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/B] and [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] took the liberty of adding insult to injury by attacking their respective foes. [B][SIZE="3"]F+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Just not enough story yet for this to have been successful. Crowd was okay with it though.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Brendan Idol[/COLOR][/B] by pinfall after a Jett Take Off at 9:36. [B]Jacob Jett makes defense number five of his AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two meshed okay in the ring, but the crowd wasn’t into the match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Andre Jones[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ace Youngblood[/COLOR][/B] by submission at 10:59 [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two meshed extremely well, but the crowd wasn’t into the match at all. Nice for Andre to pick up his first victory in AW.[/I] Tracy Brendon comes out and shills our shirts. She then offers some up to the crowd. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]I was shocked when Tracy told me she had posed nude for XTC Magazine. Maybe it’ll help with her appeal to the fans. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cyrus Raynes[/COLOR][/B] by pinfall after an Omega Driver at 19:36 [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two seemed to work well together. The crowd finally came back to life after the eye candy was served up to them before the match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring for his title defense and demands that he finds out who his opponent will be. A few seconds to build tension and some new music hits. Before long The Natural emerges from the back. [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Natural[/COLOR][/B] is in AW! [B][SIZE="3"]D- [/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]The Natural[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall after a Phoenix Firebird Splash at 19:06. [B]Ultimate Phoenix makes defense number three of his AW Heavyweight Championship [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two didn’t mesh at all, but still managed to pull out a decent match. The crowd was into the match big time as they wanted to see someone dethrone Ultimate Phoenix.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Overall Rating: C-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]Not a bad show for our first time outside of the Hartman Rec Center since January. I liked how Marv and The Natural were brought in and look forward to them being in AW. Feuds are developing nicely. We’ll just have to wait and see what the creative meeting brings.[/I]

I only had a few contracts to renew this month. Cameron Vessey and Carlos Gonzalez were brought back in simple deals. Elsewhere in the wrestling industry, this is what happened. [B]Recent News[/B] - JEF rose to Small size. - WEXXV finally went too far into debt and shut their doors. - Takayuki Kajiwara complimented Koki Ishibashi on a radio show. - CGC signed a new PPV deal with Canada 1-Choice. - Our own Tracy Brendon posed nude in XTC Magazine. [B]Signings/Releases[/B] - Jimmy Cox, Eagle Kawasawa, American Machine, Marat Khoklov, Buringing EXILE, UK Dragon and Rhino Umaga signed on to tour with PGHW. - Emma Bitch and Herb Stately signed with AAA. - Davis Wayne Newton signed with 4C - USPW signed Art Reed. - Doctor Insane signed with JEF. - Clinton Sage and Ota signed with MAW - T-Rex and Demon Spite left USPW - Whistler left NYCW - Huey Cannonball left MAW - Dean McWade left DAVE - Calamari Kid and Rich Money left SWF [B]Title Changes[/B] - Alex Braun defeated Vin Tanner in his first defense to capture the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title. - Chris Caulfield defeated Eddie Peak to end his year long reign as DAVE Unified Champion - Emma Bitch defeated Helen Wheels for the NOTBPW Women’s Championship - Warlord Pain captured the vacant USPW World Title.

John, Tim, Ota and I sat down inside my apartment to discuss plans for Insanity Plea, our next event. I was happy to report to them that for the first time, we had made a little over 1k for the month. Everyone was excited about this, as they should have been. We decided to increase prices a little bit to try and maximize profits. Past that, all we had to discus was the card for Insanity Plea, as well as our initial plan for the Road To Glory tournament. We talked for hours and then sent out the fliers for Insanity Plea. [B][CENTER][U][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Adrenaline Wrestling presents Insanity Plea[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] At The Junkyard[/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Ultimate Phoenix ©[/COLOR][/B] [B]for the AW Heavyweight Championship[/B] [I]The former champion has entered his re-match clause and gets his shot at Insanity Plea. Will Tyler be able to regain the championship, or will Ultimate Phoenix continue his reign?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Natural[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] [I]The Natural looked good in his debut last month, but fell short in his attempt to capture gold. This month he’s up against one of AWs biggest stars. Will The Natural feel the Fury? Or will He be able to steal one from Andrews?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cyrus Raynes[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett ©[/COLOR][/B] [B]for the AW Midwest Championship[/B] [I]Jacob Jett survived ReVolution with his title intact, but this month he’ll come face to face with the talented Cyrus Raynes. Raynes is no slouch in the ring, which makes one wonder if Jett will be able to make it to his date with William Hayes.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Angel De Mexico[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rhino Umaga ©[/COLOR][/B][B] for the AW LiveWire Championship[/B] [I]Rhino Umaga makes his first defense against this young star from Mexico. Will the champion be able to walk into December with his championship? Or will a new champ be crowned?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] [B]for a spot in the Road To Glory Tournament[/B] [I]A huge opportunity for both of these young workers. A win here gives them an entry into December’s Road To Glory tournament. Can Robbie finally defeat Davis Wayne Newton or will DWN continue his streak?[/I] Tyler Chance vs. Ultimate Phoenix © The Natural vs. Aaron Andrews Cyrus Raynes vs. Jacob Jett © Angel De Mexico vs. Rhino Umaga © Davis Wayne Newton vs. Robbie Clavey

[B][CENTER][U][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"]Adrenaline Wrestling presents Insanity Plea[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U] At The Junkyard Attendance: 638[/CENTER][/B] Tim and Marv opened the show by running gown the card for the night. Huge crowd reactions for Tyler Chance getting his shot at the Heavyweight Title and Davis Wayne Newton’s chance to get into the Road to Glory tournament. They then ran down the tournament, announcing that it would be an eight man, single elimination tournament in one night. The winner would get a title match at Dawnings in January. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B][/COLOR] defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] by pinfall after a Fisherman’s suplex at 7:29. [B]Davis Wayne Newton gets a spot in the Road To Glory tournament [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Crowd was really into the match and behind DWN the whole way. They reacted huge for him after the three count. I have a specific plan for next month involving him and can’t wait to see how it plays out.[/I] [COLOR="Red"][B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/COLOR] comes out to the ring, holding the AW Heavyweight Championship. He gets on the stick and talks about how he knows John Covel isn’t in the building yet, but he wants to end the little battle Covel is trying to fight. Phoenix says he’s so confident that he can put Covel to rest, that he’ll put his title on the line at next month’s show. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Angel De Mexico[/COLOR][/B] by pinfall after a Rhino Charge at 9:50. [B]Rhino Umaga makes defense number one of his LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two meshed nicely in the ring and were able to get the crowd into the match. I’m getting more and more impressed by Rhino Umaga each time I book him. After his feud is built up a bit, the rematch with Trent Shaffer should be a great match.[/I] “Middle of Nowhere” by The Blank Theory hits the speakers and the fans come to their feet as [COLOR="Blue"][B]John Covel[/B][/COLOR] comes to the ring and gets the stick. He answers Ultimate Phoenix’s challenge and accepts the match. The crowd goes crazy for it. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Cyrus Raynes[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall after a Jett Take Off at 11:56. [B]Jacob Jett makes defense number six of his Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad match and the crowd was into it. Nice defense for Jett to build to Hayes’ title shot.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Natural[/COLOR][/B] by pinfall after a low blow and Omega Driver at 13:36 [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Great match by these two, whom meshed well. I’ll keep this match up in mind for down the road. Andrews gets some more heat with the low blow.[/I] Tracy Brendon comes out, getting a few cat calls and a lot more attention after her nude spread. She shills our t-shirts and fires them into the crowd. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall after a Phoenix Firebird Splash at 23:53. [B]Ultimate Phoenix makes defense number four of his Heavyweight Championship [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A superb match up between the two that had the fans on the edge of their seat the whole time. Lots of believable near falls for both men.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]A great show leading into our first annual Road To Glory tournament. The crowd was hot all night long. Attendance dropped since last month, possibly due to our increase in price. So we’ll tone it down before next month. The morning will tell us how we did financially. [/I]

We extended the contracts of Aaron Andrews, Brandon Smith and Thomas Morgan in November. Morgan is going to be good for us once we find something for him. Andrews is a mainstay on our upper card and we hope that Brandon Smith will come back from Japan so we can use him again. Other than that, it was slow for us. [B]Recent News[/B] - SWF rose to International size - Kanishoki entered the wrestling business. The Samoan cousin of TCW’s Giant Tana has good skills at 460 pounds. - Corporal Doom and Saionji Omura retired - Genghis Rahn put over Texas Pete as a great person on a local TV show - Sienna DeVille had a lot of good things to say about Flyin’ Jimmy Fox during an interview. - Scott Van Den Berg publicly admitted he hated Razor Valentine. - NOTBPW gets a new show on Canadian I-Broadcasting - CZCW signed a deal to bring their action to Los Deportes Hoy. [B]Signings/Releases[/B] - Façade signed with NYCW - Billy Tempest and Mainstream Hernandez joined USPW - SWF went on a raid of talent signing Liberty, Jim Force, Jack Griffith, Floyd Goldworthy, Pat Deacon, Wolf Hawkins, Hell’s Bouncer, Sam Sparrow and Genghis Rahn - The Wizzard of Ottawa signed with 4C [B]Title Changes[/B] - Shane Nelson won the CGC Canadian Championship from John Maverick - Jack DeColt defeated Dan DaLay for the CGC World Title. Being the owner’s son is good. - Jeremy Stone defeated Sean McFly to end his 19 month reign as NOTBPW Canadian Champion - American Buffalo captured the vacant TCW International Championship

Our creative meeting took place in my apartment like it always did. To open, I informed the team that William Hayes had contacted me the night before and told me he’d signed a written deal with PGHW. It disappointed me, as the two of us had discussed plans to build him up into a main player of the main event scene. All the build up we had for Jett/Hayes was gone and we needed to find another face to stick with Jacob. Since Road To Glory was our next event, we pushed that problem back and capped off the plans we had been working on for the tournament. I had signed a good worker two months prior, but hadn’t debuted him yet, specifically waiting for this show. We basically had the participants decided prior to this meeting and tossed around match-ups. After a few hours of discussion, we finalized the fliers and sent them out. [B][CENTER] [U][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Adrenaline Wrestling presents Road To Glory[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] at The Junkyard[/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Ultimate Phoenix ©[/COLOR][/B] [B]in a Ladder Match for the AW Heavyweight Championship[/B] [I]Ultimate Phoenix offered John one final shot at his championship so that he could lay the rivalry to rest. Covel was quick to accept, setting up the match. To add a little bit more to the match, management has made it a ladder match. Which of these two high-fliers will come out with belt in hand?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Natural[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Al Coleman[/B][/COLOR] [B]in the First Round of the Road To Glory Tournament[/B] [I]The Natural has come in and put on two outstanding performances to earn an invitation into this first annual tournament. Al Coleman on the other hand demanded he be included or else. Management granted his request and paired him up with The Natural. Which man will move on?[/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B][/COLOR] vs. [B]??? in the First Round of the Road To Glory Tournament[/B] [I]Davis Wayne Newton defeated Robbie Clavey to earn his place in the tournament. He doesn’t know who he is facing as of yet, but management has guaranteed he will turn some heads. Will DWN continue on his dream of rising to the top of AW or will the newcomer stop him dead in his tracks?[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Angel De Mexico[/COLOR][/B] [B]in the First Round of the Road To Glory Tournament[/B] [I]Andrews demanded a spot just like his partner did, but Aaron has a bit more to back his entry up. He has been dominating nearly everyone to step inside the ring with him. Can Angel De Mexico step up from the lower ranks to defeat Andrews and advance? Or will the leader of The Fury of the Storm continue his dominance? [/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] [B]in the First Round of the Road To Glory Tournament[/B] [I]Tyler is looking to get another opportunity to re-capture the Heavyweight Championship. He comes face to face with the ****y Midwest Champion. Will Tyler move closer to his goal, or will Jacob Jett get a chance to become the first double champion in AW?[/I] [B] Plus the semi-finals and finals of the Road To Glory Tournament[/B] John Covel vs. Ultimate Phoenix © The Natural vs. Al Coleman Davis Wayne Newton vs. ??? Aaron Andrews vs. Angel De Mexico Tyler Chance vs. Jacob Jett

[B][CENTER][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"][U]Adrenaline Wrestling presents Road To Glory[/U][/SIZE][/COLOR] At The Junkyard Attendance: 713[/CENTER][/B] Tim and Marv opened the show by plugging the Road To Glory tournament. The crowd seemed excited to see who would come out on top. They then moved on to shill the Heavyweight Title match as well. They then announced the sad news that William Hayes would not be returning to AW. They then spoke about The Natural, saying he had signed an exclusive contract with NOTBPW, making him unavailable for the tournament tonight. His replacement will be Cyrus Raynes [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]We had to break the William Hayes news to our fans. They were a bit disappointed but they seemed to get over it as the news of The Natural was broken. He called me at noon before the show to tell me the news, which left us scrambling to come up with a different plan.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall after a Half and Half Suplex at 9:45 [B]to advance to the Semi-Finals of the Road To Glory tournament [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great match to start off the night and the tournament. The crowd was hot throughout. I hope it’s a sign of things to come.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Angel De Mexico[/COLOR][/B] by pinfall after an Omega Driver at 9:55 [B]to advance to the Semi-Finals of the Road To Glory tournament [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another great match that the crowd was into. They were behind Angel De Mexico all the way, hoping for him to pull out the upset.[/I] Some new music hits and the crowd buzzes in anticipation before Steven Parker comes through the curtain with a ****iness in his step. He plays to the crowd a little before getting into the ring. [B]Steven Parker has come to AW! [SIZE="3"]F+[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Steven Parker[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] by pinfall after a Future Shock at 10:28 [B]to advance to the Semi-Finals of the Road To Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]This was my surprise for the night. Parker dominated the MAW Championship and had turned down my offers previously, but as we grew he rethought his decision. Not a bad match that the crowd still got into.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cyrus Raynes[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Al Coleman[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall after a Reverse Facebuster at 8:36 [B]to advance to the Semi-Finals of the Road To Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]I got what I had expected out of this last minute match. Crowd was still hot during it. [/I] Tracy Brendon comes to the ring to shill t-shirts and give a break from the in-ring action. We’re promoting a clearance on William Hayes shirts! [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] by pinfall after a Half and Half Suplex at 12:41 [B]to advance to the Finals of the Road To Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]The crowd is still hot as one of their favorites makes it past one of the most hated men in AW to get to the finals. These two put on a hell of a show to entertain the crowd. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Steven Parker[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cyrus Raynes[/COLOR][/B] by pinfall after a Future Shock at 9:44 [B]to advance to the Finals of the Road To Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Steven didn’t look quite as good as he did in his first match, but the fact that he and Cyrus Raynes have good chemistry helped to lift the match. The crowd remained hot.[/I] After a short intermission, a video was played on our “MegaTron” to hype the finals of the intermission. It showed highlights of their matches from previous events. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/COLOR] at 20:33 when he retrieved the belt. J[B]ohn Covel wins the AW Heavyweight Championship [SIZE="3"]B[/SIZE][/B] [I]This was one of if not THE best match that ahs ever taken place inside an AW ring. These two went all out tonight and kept the crowd on their feet for most of the match. The finish saw Phoenix trying to suplex Covel off the ladder, onto another ladder on the mat, but Covel countered into a Packaged Piledriver. The crowd went nuts with a fecal matter chant as Phoenix’s head hit the ladder in the ring. Covel climbed to the top of the set up ladder and grabbed the belt. This had to happen as we were lacking faces to go against Phoenix. We have plenty of heels to go against a face.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Steven Parker[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall after a Future Shock at 11:47 [B]to win the 2007 Road To Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Parker and Chance didn’t click in the ring, but their experience made up for it. The crowd was hot in this match as well, getting behind Tyler. They erupted in boos as Parker won it.[/I] After the match, Steven Parker celebrates his victory as the fans continue to boo him. [I]E[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Overall Rating: C[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I] A great showing for our first annual Road To Glory Tournament. All of us backstage were extremely happy that attendance was back up and the crowd was into EVERY match we presented. I felt like we’d take a hit in the pocket book, but we’d find out for sure tomorrow.[/I]

Other than extending Trent Shaffer, we had nothing on our plate during December. [B]Recent News[/B] - Super Sonic, Xavier Reckless, Daredevil Aero, Fearless Blue and Extreme Deluxe all debuted into the professional wrestling world after their backyard promotion, XDW closed. For the most part they look mediocre, but I think I’m going to send out a short term offer to them and see how they work in the ring - Whistler, Robert Oxford and Gesshin Nishihara retired to close out the year - Sadly, The Boston Bomber passed away at the age of 54 [B]Signings/Releases[/B] - Joey Minnesota, Mario Heroic and Clinton Sage signed with SWF. Good too see one of my friends making it big. - CGC signed Gargantuan and our own Davis Wayne Newton. - Frederique Antonio Garcia signed with DAVE. - Jungle Jack, Nathan Coleman, Champagne Lover, American Elemental and Jimmy Cox all either signed contracts with or will be touring with INSPIRE. - Tsurayuki Kamachi, Fox Mask, Kalu Owusu and Bulldozer Brandon Smith will be touring with WLW. - Brendan Idol signed with CZCW. - Kid Toma signed with MAW. [B]Title Changes[/B] - Ed Stone defeated Dark Eagle to win the NOTBPW Unlimited Action Title. - Mikey James and Brendan Idol captured the RIPW Tag Team Championships from John Greed and Atlas ending their eight month reign. - Jumbo Shrimp became the first ever SWF National Champion. - Harry Allen lost the TCW All Action when they declared the title inactive.

We all met at my apartment to discuss booking. I first informed them that we had turned our third profit in a row. Everyone was really excited, until I said it was only $82. I guess some profit is better than none. After cracking jokes about it for a few minutes we spent some time discussing the guys from XDW. After careful consideration, we decided none of them would be a good fit for us, but we did come up with a few names I’d send offers to. After looking at our own roster we decided to trim some fat by voiding the pay per appearance agreements we had with Carlos Gonzalez and Roderick Remus as we just didn’t seem to have anything for them. We then went into discussion about our first show of 2008, Dawnings. Our main event was already set after last month, but we did need some other stuff. We decided to take a hit in the pocket book and use most of the talent we had on contract to keep them happy. At about 6 P.M. everyone left and I went to work on the promotional fliers. [B][COLOR="Red"]Steven Parker[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]John Covel ©[/B][/COLOR] [B]for the AW Heavyweight Championship[/B] [I]Steven Parker debuted in AW in tremendous fashion, winning the first annual Road To Glory Tournament to gain this shot at the Heavyweight Title. John Covel finally ended his battle with Ultimate Phoenix by defeating him in a ladder match to add his name to the short list of AW Heavyweight Champions. Will he also add his name as the shortest reign ever? Or will he move on to February with his newly won title intact?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B][/COLOR] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] and [B][COLOR="Red"]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] [I]Ultimate Phoenix is coming off of losing his Heavyweight Championship and Aaron is angry about being defeated by Tyler in the semi-finals of the RTG tournament. Tyler put up a great losing effort in the finals of the same tournament and Brandon Smith is returning after a six month absence due to an injury. Which of these teams will take the bragging rights?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cyrus Raynes[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Cameron Vessey[/COLOR][/B] [B]to determine a number one contender for the AW Midwest Championship[/B] [I]These two have impressed management enough to gain an opportunity for a shot at the Midwest Championship. Cameron Vessey just came off of a tour of Japan and should be at the top of his game going in. Can Cyrus Raynes stop a portion of the Fury of the Storm, or will Cameron come out on top?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Erik Strong[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett ©[/B][/COLOR] [B]for the AW Midwest Championship[/B] [I]Jacob Jett was happy to hear that William Hayes had departed the company. This month he puts the belt up against Erik Strong. Can Strong walk out as champ, or will Jett continue his reign?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Angel De Mexico[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Rhino Umaga ©[/B][/COLOR] for the AW LiveWire Championship [I]Angel De Mexico is being rewarded for his performance in the RTG Tournament by getting a shot at the LiveWire Championship. Can he capitalize, or will Rhino Umaga retain his title?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] [I]Another chapter in this series of matches from these two youngsters. DWN is on a roll, can Robbie stop him?[/I] Also on the under card [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Casey Valentine[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Red"]Façade[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Bob Casey[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]K-Squared[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Pro Wrestling Hits Magazine Official Year End Awards Wrestler of the Year: Yoshimi Mushashibo Young Wrestler of the Year: Lane Stevens Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Dread Female Wrestler of the Year: Sensational Ogiwara Promotion of the Year: SWF Most Improved Promotion of the Year: NOTBPW Match of the Year: Jeremy Stone vs. Dan Stone Jr. Card of the Year: NOTBPW Championship Wrestling Top 10 Wrestlers according to Pro Wrestling Hits: 1. Yoshimi Mushashibo 2. Dan Stone Jr. 3. Eisaku Kunomasu 4. Bryan Vessey 5. Lane Stevens 6. Jeremy Stone 7. Shuji Inukai 8. R.K. Hayes 9. Jack Bruce 10. Duane Stone[/B] [B] Adrenaline Wrestling Year End Awards: Wrestler of the Year: Tyler Chance with 8 wins, 4 losses and 1 draw. Held the AW Heavyweight Title for five months. Match of the Year: John Covel vs. Ultimate Phoenix in a ladder match at Road To Glory, B rating Card of the Year: Summer Scorcher in June 2007, C+ rating Person to look out for next year: Davis Wayne Newton AW Workers in the PWH top 100: 32. John Covel [/B] Lost results to Dawnings [QUOTE]Adrenaline Wrestling presents Dawnings At The Junkyard Attendance: 725 Pre-Show Thomas Morgan comes out for his match and K-Squared jumps him in the aisle. The crowd got behind Morgan after that. E We decided to turn Thomas Morgan face and used this pre-show match to do it. It went over greatly. Thomas Morgan defeated K-Squared by submission at 3:50 E- Thomas and K-Squared didn’t have problems working together, the crowd just saw the face turn angle as a low starting point and wasn’t into the match. Façade defeated Bob Casey by pinfall after a Vindication at 3:01 D+ Bob Casey was brought in strictly to job. He really took all of Façade’s bumps nicely. Crowd came alive. They must love watching Bob Casey get destroyed. Trent Shaffer defeated Casey Valentine by pinfall after a Heart Burn at 4:49 E+ Crowd lulled during this match again. A victory for the man trying to regain his title. Main Show Tim and Marv opened the show by putting over our huge double main event of Aaron Andrews and Ultimate Phoenix against Tyler Chance and Bulldozer Brandon Smith and then John Covel and Steven Parker. D- Robbie Clavey defeated Davis Wayne Newton by pinfall after a Backdrop Driver at 6:07 C Another good match between us. I think I might evolve this rivalry into something other than just matches, see how we can use our entertainment. Rhino Umaga defeated Angel De Mexico by pinfall after a Rhino Charge at 7:41 to make defense number two of his LiveWire Championship D- A good match between the two youngsters. The crowd came alive during the first two matches of the main show. Jacob Jett defeated Erik Strong by submission with the Jett Engine at 9:10 to make defense number seven of his Midwest Championship D- The crowd wasn’t into this sub-par match. These guys can do better and I know it. Tracy Brendon came out to shill shirts as usual. Gives a little break in the action and hands out free merchandise to fans. C Cyrus Raynes defeated Cameron Vessey after a brainbuster at 11:04 to gain a shot at the Midwest Championship D+ An okay match that the crowd seemed to like. Cyrus Raynes is our new guy to take on Jacob Jett, as they had a nice match early in 2007. Cameron Vessey return from Japan here. Have to see where it goes. Cyrus Raynes remains in the ring, playing to his fans while celebrating when Jacob Jett runs in and attacks. After a few minutes of beatdown Jacob shoves the Midwest Title into his foe’s face saying he’d never get it. E Aaron Andrews and Ultimate Phoenix defeated Tyler Chance and Bulldozer Brandon Smith after Aaron Andrews pinned Smith with an Andrews Bomb at 13:41 C An outstanding tag team match that played the formula to perfection. The crowd was alive throughout the match. John Covel defeated Steven Parker by pinfall after an Intellectual Impact at 24:18 to make defense number one of his AW Heavyweight Championship C A great match by these two. The crowd was really into it, pulling for Covel all the way. Lots of believable near falls as well. Overall Rating: C A show that is up to par with our previous shows. Lots of talent showcased here in our opening event of 2008. I’m sure we’re going to take a hit financially, but we wanted to start off 2008 with a bang. We plan to publish our up-to-date roster and the official Wrestling World year end awards as well as our own awards within the week.[/QUOTE]

Adrenaline Wrestling Roster as of February 1st, 2008 [B]Main Eventers:[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] Aaron is still using a strait edge gimmick and is doing well with getting heat from the crowd. His leadership of The Fury of the Storm has helped to establish him as a main stay on our uppercard. [B][COLOR="Red"]Ota[/COLOR][/B] Ota doesn’t wrestle much for us, only when we want to throw him in. He does also have a job with MAW, so he gets some in ring work there. [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel[/COLOR][/B] – [B]Heavyweight Champion[/B] John is a huge asset to our company that can work well with just about anyone. He captured the AW Heavyweight Title at our December event and has successfully defended it once. He looks to be our main guy for some time into the future. [B][COLOR="Red"]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] Phoenix helped carry the company through the last part of the year as champion and seems to work well with most other workers. He’ll definitely be staying towards the top of the card for now, maybe he’ll get another run with the belt. [B]Upper Midcarders:[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Andre Jones[/COLOR][/B] The former SWF superstar came to AW after he was released by his former employer during a fat trimming process. He’s a good worker in the ring and should remain up towards the top of our card to help bring other guys into the main event scene. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR][/B] A fine worker that debuted early in 2007, but missed most of the year due to on-screen injuries and off-screen tours of Japan. He’s back in full force now and works well in the ring, which should allow him to get some wins in the upper card. [B][COLOR="Red"]Façade[/COLOR][/B] The monster Façade is starting to go on a rampage. He’s had a few dominating wins this year and has also ended Remmy Skye’s AW career. The monster has nothing stopping him from moving up the card if his performances keeps up. [B][COLOR="Red"] Steven Parker[/COLOR][/B] A former MAW Champion that is very talented in the ring and still has a ton of potential. He’s young and he should work well with everyone on our roster. Someone to keep an eye on in 2008 [B][COLOR="Blue"] Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] He started off 2007 by winning the Heavyweight Championship and remained in the picture for the tile all year long. Another youngster who is a great asset and can put on a good match with almost anyone. [B] Midcarders[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ace Youngblood[/COLOR][/B] He’s got the potential to improve greatly with the right work. Hopefully we can get him more active this year and make him a star. He narrowly escaped our roster cuts at the end of 2007. [B][COLOR="Red"] Bob Casey[/COLOR][/B] Despite being a jobber for all intents and purposes, he is listed as a midcarder, at Ota’s request. He can make anyone look good while taking a beating, which means he should have a job with us for a while. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Brendan Idol[/COLOR][/B] A young man who is trying to find his proper place in AW. He had an okay but unspectacular 2007 with us. Hopefully we can find him someone to work with to help him improve this year. [B][COLOR="Red"]Cameron Vessey[/COLOR][/B] Has gotten over quite well as a member of The Fury of the Storm with Aaron Andrews and Al Coleman. Fresh off of a tour of Japan. This is a man I want to build up for an angle I’ve been salivating over for a long time. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cyrus Raynes[/COLOR][/B] He’s a fine worker that has interjected himself into the Midwest Title scene since William Hayes has departed. He’s very talented in the ring for only being 18 and should go plenty of places in this business. [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] – [B]Midwest Champion[/B] A fine worker with lots of potential still that has held the Midwest Title for nearly ten months. He can have good matches with a lot of our roster, though he needs some work before moving up any further. [B]Lower Midcarders[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Al Coleman[/COLOR][/B] The other third of The Fury of the Storm. He could be a fine worker once he tunes his skills a but. Should develop nicely and find work elsewhere as well. [B][COLOR="Blue"] Angel De Mexico[/COLOR][/B] One of our masked men. Has scary potential that others have already noticed. He’s had a few high profile matches in his AW stint and should get more as long as he continues to improve. [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] Relative newcomer to AW that should be a lot better than his Uncle Peter. We’ll put him in with some veterans this year to help him improve and see what kind of worker he can become. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Erik Strong[/COLOR][/B] An average worker with some potential. He has struggled to find a place in AW, but should keep his job for a while as he is reliable. [B][COLOR="Red"]Mark Smart[/COLOR][/B] Another newcomer that hasn’t made much noise as of yet. He has a weird combination of impressive aerial and technical skills that could be a fine worker with experience. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/B] – [B]LiveWire Champion[/B] He made his huge debut by defeating Trent Shaffer for the LiveWire Title. He’s a nice worker for our lower card. Should develop into a fine wrestler, though not quite as good as his younger brother, Akima Brave. [B][COLOR="Blue"] Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] Trent worked for CGC in the past and came to aW to win the LiveWire Title. He’s in a battle to get it back at the moment and should stay employed, as he has a lot of potential down the line. [B]Openers[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] This man will be the face of Adrenaline wrestling down the line, as long as one of the bigger companies doesn’t steal him first. He’s one of the most talented workers on the roster as it is and still has a lot of potential. [B][COLOR="Red"]K-Squared[/COLOR][/B] Another man that narrowly missed the roster cuts at the end of 2007. He’s average in the ring at the moment. With some work he should be decent, but probably won’t ever be a main eventer. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] One of the older members of our roster at 33 that has tremendous mat skills and charisma to back it up. We’ve just set up a push for Morgan, so we’ll see how he develops. [B]Enhancement Talents[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Valentine[/COLOR][/B] A new worker that was signed at the end of the year. He’s a solid worker that probably won’t develop much more but shouldn’t be short of work. [B]Staff[/B] Tracy Brendon Her nude photo spread helped to increase her popularity in 2007. She appears at every show as our t-shirt diva. Marv Earnest We hired him to replace Neil Morrison and he has done a fine job at the announce table. Tim Buberle A great asset at the announce table and in the creative meetings. Dewy Libertine Curt O’Malley Jez McArthuer

In January we extended the contract of Davis Wayne Newton and signed Mark Smart and Valentine. I also sent out some feelers to a few networks, but haven’t heard back from them yet. Other than that it was a quiet month for us, so on to news elsewhere in January 2008. [B] Recent News[/B] - Yodo Nakane took over as Head booker for SAISHO - Mexican Hardcore Wrestling opened up. - El Fuerza, a Mexican worker entered the business. - Helen Bach officially ended her career. - Farrah Hesketh said some positive things about Bobby Thomas on a Radio show. [B] Signings/Releases[/B] - Kurt Laramee signed with DAVE - Larry Wood signed with GCG - Matt Sparrow signed with NYCW - Alicia Strong signed with AAA - Freddy Huggins signed with CGC - Scout and Bart Biggz signed with TCW - Sgt. Bubba Lee West signed with MAW - Our own Façade signed with CZCW - Grandmaster Phunk didn’t resign with NYCW, saying he was ready to work in a bigger promotion - Steve Gumble wasn’t resigned by TCW [B]Title Changes[/B] - The Wizard of Ottawa defeated Sayeed Ali for the 4C Hardcore Championship - Kid Toma defeated Ota to win the 2008 Rip Chord Inviational - Honest Frank captured the vacant NYCW Empire Title - Charlie Thatcher became the first ever TCW Intercontinental Champion

Archived