Possible Scenario: 'O-Verse 1958'.

Okay people, using the original 'OrganicVerse' scenario, I planned on simulating through to the year 2000, giving me a decent database of workers, which I was then going to start to convert into a database to make available here (because I thought it'd be pretty cool). The concept, which I think would work, and has in fact worked, was to sim through the years, and let the game create it's own history, with promotions from the real world opening and closing, the game creating it's own stars, it's own title histories, etc. Well, so far I've simmed up to 1958, and the game has a real 'territory' feel to it at the moment, despite there only being a handful of promotions open (several have opened and shut already, ie: CMLL, Japan Pro Wrestling Alliance). Going through the data now, there seems to already be a very good 'history' going on, and I was wondering if anyone was interested in me converting this over in it's current state, ready for you to pick up from where it is. If there is interest, and it's well recieved, I'll consider taking it from here, and releasing more between 1960-2000. Anyway, thoughts?

Archived