I can't Believe how crap Spurs are!

Capelli King

I remmeber before the season started i posted about Spurs and their chance of taking on Arsenal for the 4th place this year with all the changes! Naturally everyone will deny this now, seeing that Arsenal has 36 points and Spurs only 12! However personally i cannot understand how a team which finished 5th two times in last two years and which invested so much money in the pre season, can actually be now fighting for survival! Pathetic and that is coming from a Spurs fan! Obviously the changes did not help at all. I think buying Bent was a mistake, our Mid and D was the weak points and we spend so much money on another forward which we have on the bench!!!

While it won't fix everything, of course, I think the lack of Ledley King is killing your defence at the moment. Also, Berbatov doesn't seem to have much passion about playing for Spurs anymore, his performances this season are even near the standard of his performances last season. I think if he was playing as well as we know he can do that would certainly make a difference in terms of your attack.

[QUOTE=panix04;330096]As a West Ham, i would like to say something really thought provoking and sincere, but all i could come up with is #champions league, your having a laugh# ha, ha, ha just kidding![/QUOTE] When I went to Upton Park with my dad and brother a few weeks back, the stands were full of fans chanting "You're going down with the Spurs!" towards Bolton. With a Tottenham fan sitting next to me, surrounded by thousands of Hammers fans, it was really quite hillarious.

Archived