SWF Staying On Top

Guest Bolton

After the failure that was my TAWF diary, I'm starting an SWF diary. I'm up to June 2007 and this is the timelime of events [B][U]January 2007[/U][/B] Runaway Train defeated Steve Frehley to retain the World title at When Hell Freezes Over. Around the World, Joel Kovach (I got the Survivors from Derek_b's CVerse 97, please don't sue! :) ) signs with TCW (he's not very over, and I've got a hugh push brewing for him...) Burning EXILE becomes head booker of WEXXV, Shane Sneers became head booker of RIPW, "Lone Wolf" Shawn Gonzalez becomes the booker of CZCW, Arson Wells with ROF and Marcos Flores with MPWF. Bernie Evans and Tony Wright are good mates it seems. Kurt Laramee dislikes Ric Young. [B][U]Febuarary 2007[/U][/B] Steve Frehley wins the World title from Runaway Train in a triple threat match in Nothing To Lose. [B][U]Around the World[/U][/B] In one of the big wrestling storys in 2007, Raul Huges beats Marat Khoklov for the King of Fighters championship only to suffer a Spinal Dislagiment which kept him out for 3 months. Masaaki Okazaki won the vacant title. [B][U]The rest of the time[/U][/B] Frehley defends the World title while I groom Rich Money and Remo for runs on top. While TCW went from National to Cult and D prestige after several awful shows and losing both shows. During the months Frehley has defended the world title against Eric Eisen, Runaway Train and Sam Keith, and fans tune in to watch the Frehley show, I begin this diary after Master of Puppets... [B][U]Quick Results from Master of Puppets[/U][/B] Randy Bufhole def. Enforcer Roberts to retain the SWF Shooting Star title Squeeky McClean def. Big Cat Brandon Skull DeBones def. Rich Money for the SWF North American championship Remo def. Christian Faith, Jack Bruce and Runaway Train to get a future World title shot. Steve Frehley def. Eric Eisen to retain the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Show Rating = B+ OOC: I'll only write down what happens outside of the US if you request it. OK?

Current Champions SWF World Heavyweight -- Steve Frehley (2 time champion) (Beat Runaway Train at Nothing to Lose 07) SWF North American -- Skull DeBones (2 time champion) (Beat Rich Money at Master of Puppets 07) SWF World Tag Team -- Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy (Beat The Biggz Boys on Supreme TV, Febuary Week 3) SWF Shooting Star -- Randy Bumfhole (Defeated Big Smack Scott for the vacant title on the January, Week 3 edition of Supreme TV.

Main Eventers [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Christian Faith[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Eric Eisen[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Jack Bruce[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Remo[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Runaway Train[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Steve Frehley[/COLOR] -- Current 2 time World Heavyweight champion. Upper Midcarders [COLOR="Red"]Angry Gilmore[/COLOR] -- One half of the World Tag Team Champions. [COLOR="royalblue"]Elmo Benson[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Enygma[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Joe Sexy[/COLOR] -- Other half of the World Tag Team Champions. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Lobster Warrior[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Rich Money[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Skull DeBones[/COLOR] -- Current 2-time North American champion [COLOR="Red"]Squeeky McClean[/COLOR] Midcarders [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Big Cat Brandon[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Calamari Kid[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Enforcer Roberts[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Freddie Datsun[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Frederique Antonio Garcia[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Groucho Bling[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Jack Avater[/COLOR] (My user character, never will use him though) [COLOR="royalblue"]Jumbo Shrimp[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Marc DuBois[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Randy Bumfhole[/COLOR] -- Current Shooting Star champion [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Rick Law[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Robbie Retro[/COLOR] Lower Midcarders [COLOR="royalblue"]Akima Brave[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Brett Biggz[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Kid Toma[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Zimmy Bumfhole[/COLOR] Openers [COLOR="royalblue"]Bart Biggz[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Grease Hogg[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Knuckles[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Lead Belly[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Shady K[/COLOR] Others Announcers: Peter Michaels, Jerry Eisen and Duane Fry Managers: Dawn The Cheerleader, Jessie and The Guru Color Commentators: Ana Garcia Referres: Darren Smith, Ric Young and Shane Stones Authrority Figure: Richard Eisen Road Agent: Cheif Two Eagles.

[QUOTE=lazorbeak;330496]Well, this is going to be confusing: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27220[/url][/QUOTE] Woops! Sorry! Is there anyway to change the thread name?

By the way, if you say I cheated by editing Big Cat Brandon's contract, I didn't, in mid April (game time) I saw that Big Cat Brandon's written contract was to expire so I signed him right up.

[QUOTE] [SIZE="5"]SWF SUPREME TV![/SIZE] What does Eric Eisen have to say about Steve Frehley defeating him at Master of Puppets? Angry Gilmore takes on Kid Toma High Concept will wrestle the team of Runaway Train and Squeeky McClean. Big Cat Brandon is angered about losing to Squeeky, so he got a match against Enforcer Roberts. And Steve Frehley will be in action in a non-title match! [/QUOTE] Predictions?

What does Eric Eisen have to say about Steve Frehley defeating him at Master of Puppets? - [I] "F'ing Chuck Norris!"[/I] Angry Gilmore takes on Kid Toma - [I]Gilmore will win[/I] High Concept will wrestle the team of Runaway Train and Squeeky McClean. -[I]Train & McClean are just too good for their opponents[/I] Big Cat Brandon is angered about losing to Squeeky, so he got a match against Enforcer Roberts. -[I] BCB will win with ease[/I] And Steve Frehley will be in action in a non-title match! - [I]Frehley's your champ and it makes sense to keep him strong but I can see Eisen attacking / costing him so I'm gonna go with a Frehley win by DQ[/I]

OOC: I'm not going to post dark matches, dark matches stay dark. [SIZE="6"]SWF SUPREME TV[/SIZE] Week 3, May 2007 LIVE from Evanovich Riverside! 1) As the show begins, Eric Eisen's theme blares out of the speakers as he struts into the ring, he then gets on the mic "Steve Frehley, you got lucky! I was not on my game! And F*** the ref and **** this and..." I thought it wouldn't go well thanks to Eric's average entertainment skills, but it turned out quite well thanks to the crowd reaction. "Oh by the way, F***ing Chuck Norris!" Rating: B (Eric could use something to freshen his character) 2) [B]ANGRY GILMORE[/B] vs [B]KID TOMA[/B] A good match that suffered thanks to Toma's lack of overness, Angry Gilmore took no notice of Toma and paid for it when Toma took it to him. Gilmore managed to stage some offense, including a great belly-to-belly suplex, but Toma, after a stiff-looking facebuster looked to win, but as he got to the rope to hit the diving headbutt, Joe Sexy pushed him off thanks to Akima's attepmet to get Stone's attention to Sexy. Toma hits his head on the canvas and Gilmore pins him for a 3-count. Winner: Angry Gilmore in 9:07 Rating: C (Gilmore could use freshning up of his character) 3) Toma bangs his fist on the ground having lost, but Gilmore gets on the top rope and hits a Frog Splash, grinning as Toma lays in pain. Rating: C 4) Dawn the Cheerleader hypes up her cilent Big Cat Brandon's match with Enforcer Roberts, describing how he has the power of a angry lion and nobody can stop him. Rating: C+ 5) Jessie is deciding what dress to wear to the ring, when she looks around, feeling she's being stalked, she shrugs, leaves the locker room and a figure that looks like Squeeky McClean walks out. Rating: D+ 6) Jumbo Shrimp (the kids cheer for the lovable muscleman) turns a corner and bumps into Marc DuBois, "Hey, watch it pal!" DuBois flashes a ****y look "Well excuse me Jumbo Shrimp or should I say Fried Shrimp!" Jumbo Shrimp is enraged "I guess your brain is too feeble to watch where you are going!" DuBois says with a ****y grin on his face. "Me, you, next week!" "You're on!" Rating: C+ 7) [B]BIG CAT BRANDON[/B] vs [B]ENFORCER ROBERTS[/B] The match turned into a glitchy mess thanks to their contrasting styles, thankfully Brandon hit a Big Cat Pounce to end it. Winner: Big Cat Brandon in 12:07 Rating: C (BCB and ER don't seem to click) 8) Big Cat Brandon beats his chest and leaves the ring. Rating: B- 9) Richard Eisen is looking at reports, when Frederique Antonio Garcia opens the door, with a faux upper-class English accent, he says "Pardon me Mr Eisen, but I would ask of a favour of you." "What is it Frederique?" "I would like a North American title match against that dreadful Skull DeBones." "Alright, only because I don't like him either." "Oh Fabulous! Absolutely Fabulous!" Garcia proclaims while putting on a effeminte pose. He leaves while Richard has the "What the **** just happened?" look on his face. Rating: C (F.A.G is devoloping better performance skills) 10) [B]SKULL DEBONES[/B] vs [B]KNUCKLES[/B] Pure Squash, read my lips, SQUASH. DeBones let Knuckles throw a few blows, only to clasp his hands around his throat and toss him to the other side of the ring. After some huge blows and a powerbomb, DeBones hits a Skull Krusher (Tombstone Piledriver) to pin Knuckles. Winner: Skull DeBones (DeBones' performance was good) in 5:47 Rating: B- 11) DeBones does his sig pose, only for F.A.G to attack him and hit a Romeo Is Bleeding, while doing belt motions. Rating: B 12) Jessie cuts a short promo on Train and McClean, while looking around to see if there is someone stalking her. Rating: C- 13) [B]HIGH CONCEPT[/B] vs [B]RUNAWAY TRAIN[/B] and [B]SQUEEKY MCCLEAN[/B] Train just domolished Groucho Bling while Squeeky McClean kept throwing glances at Jessie, but when McClean was tagged, he hit a few suplexs then tagged himself out to Train, Train just kept beating the crap out of High Concept while McClean stalked Jessie, Train hit a Train Wreck and pinned Groucho to win. Winner: Train and McClean in 10:53 Rating: C+ 14) The Team celebrates, but McClean then exits the ring to pursue Jessie, Jessie runs away, and hides, McClean looks angry, and walks away. Rating: B+ for the celebration, C for the pursueing. 15) Steve Frehley gets on the mike "When I got here, Richard Eisen told me there was no need for me, but Steve Frehley asks anybody in the locker room if they have the guts to step into the ring with me, for you beat me, you earn my respect. IF YOU..." Rating: B+ 16) Rich Money's theme interupts the moment and comes out with his limo and says "I will accept your challenge Frehley, or as I should call you, a slave (draws massive heat from the African-Americans in the audience) as I will show the world, desire and strength is no match for dollar bills. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" Rating: B+ 17) [B]STEVE FREHLEY[/B] vs [B]RICH MONEY[/B] The match was good, with Frehley using clean tactics and Rich Money relaying on dirty tactics to pull through, Steve gets a near fall at 8:19 with a DDT, and a near fall for Money with a fisherman suplex at 13:55, but around the 14 minute mark Frehley was in control and 2 minutes later was ready to hit the Frehley's Comet when Eric came and hit Frehley with a steel chair, DQ'ing Money. Winner: Steve Frehley by DQ in 16:49. Rating: B- 18) Richard and Keith come out to aid Eric in the beating of Frehley, "Oh come on now!" Michaels screamed as Richard kicks Frehley, Eric hits him with a chair and to add insult to injury, Keith locks Frehley on the Proton Lock while Richard and Eric taunted Frehley as he screamed in agony, Eric gets the title belt and as Frehley groggily stands up, Eric smashes his forehead with it. The Eisens and Keith stand over Frehley's fallen form as the show ends. Rating: A Show Rating: B- (Richard Eisen was used too much, it should have increased our popularity) [QUOTE] [I]Quick Results from Supreme TV Angry Gilmore def. Kid Toma Big Cat Brandon def. Enforcer Roberts Skull DeBones def. Knuckles Runaway Train and Squeeky McClean def. High Concept Steve Frehley def. Rich Money by DQ[/I][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"]The Bitter Smark[/SIZE] Friday, Week 3, May 2007 This is the day, USPW is planted the seeds to its death. Bruce The Giant has signed for a big company (rumored to be returning to the SWF, where he had most of his success in the early 90's) and who do they give the World title to? No, not the talented, charismatic Darryl Devine, no, not that untalented jerk Giant Redwood (Which is actually a good thing), and no, not that crazy loony Jim Force, in fact, it was T-Rex. That's right, the Jurassic F***ing Power is now a World Champion in America. God I wish that new booker Jack Avater didn't resign Datsun for a second run with the SWF, then we might have him as champ, he was good, T-Rex isn't, still, the same with Bruce The Giant. Oh and by the way, congratulations to Raul Huges who has recovered from a Spinal Dislagiment. (OOC: This is a coloum I'm doing from time to time where a Smark rants about the things in wrestling) New Entry, Saturday Week 3 May 2007 Oh god no. There's a habit now of wrestlers having disaliging or semi-severing their spinal collums, that's right, their F***ing SPINAL COLLUMS! Raul Huges, and now Joanne Rodriguez has suffered from "The Spinal Plague".

[QUOTE][SIZE="5"]SWF SUPREME TV![/SIZE] Jumbo Shrimp attempts to shut the mouth of Marc DuBois Skull DeBones defends his North American title against F.A.G Enygma takes on the ****y straight edge Squeeky McClean. SWF World Champion Steve Frehley and Christian Faith against Sam Keith and Eric Eisen. Jack Bruce battles Runaway Train. [/QUOTE] Predictions anyone?

SWF SUPREME TV Tuesday, Week 4, May 2007 LIVE from Louisanna Auditorium 1) MARC DUBOIS vs JUMBO SHRIMP "We open the show with that ****y SOB Marc DuBois facing the Jumbo Shrimp right now!" Peter Michaels proclaims. The match was ok, but it was obvious that the talented DuBois was struggling to produce even a decent match with the big oaf (The lack of overness also did some damage as well) whilst Shrimp hit clotheslines and slams, Marc tried to weaken Jumbo's joints, but a sudden Marc of Excellence (Superkick) did the trick. Winner: Marc DuBois at 8:57 Rating: C- 2) Squeeky McClean advances to Jessie "Hi Jessie, sorry for what I did. But what I wanted to say was that I'm good clean fun, not like those idiots Elmo and Groucho." "Hey, they're my friends, and you insulting them!" "Say Jessie...wanna go on a date?" "No thanks!" Jessie shouts as she walks away, Squeeky looks crushed. Rating: C+ (Both are incresing in entertainment skills) 3) F.A.G cuts a promo on Skull DeBones "Skull DeBones, one of the most domaniant champions of the 2001/2002 season, well, it seems that you have made an enemy of Richard Eisen, and he has gave me a title shot. So when I defeat you, it will be Absolutely Fabulous!" Rating: C 4) ENYGMA vs SQUEEKY MCCLEAN Squeeky carries Enygma to a good match, with them trading holds and quick moves, Squeeky hits three suplexs in a row and worked on his arms with varations of the arm bar, and used the outside turnbuckle slyly by throwing his arm on it. The stradegy worked out, as Enygma couldn't throw a punch without pain or hit one of his neckbreakers. McClean was about to finish it with a Stain Remover, when Jessie came out and gave him flirty eyes, the horny Squeeky kept his focus of Enygma, who tripped him up and locked on the Enygma Variation. Winner: Enygma at 13:56 Rating: B- 5) Jessie laughed as Enygma celebrated, but laughs turned into shreiks as Enygma got attacked and hit with the Stain Remover. Rating: B 6) Jessie gathers her bags to get out of the arena, when Squeeky, with a look of both anger and lust appears, he shuts the door and you hear Jessie screaming "NO!" Rating: C 7) Freddie Datsun is attempting to move a weight when Big Cat Brandon along with Dawn The Cheerleader appears, Brandon moves the weight easily and leaves, Datsun looks unhappy. Rating: C 8) Christian Faith is psyching up for the main event when Eric Eisen and Sam Keith attack him and leave him out. Rating: B+ 9) The titantron flashes that Skull vs F.A.G for the North American championship is up next. Rating: B- 10) SKULL DEBONES vs FREDERIQUE ANTONIO GARCIA A average match by wrestling standards, the overness of DeBones and the crowd made up for it. Skull DeBones focused on power moves, Jerry Eisen explained that DeBones wants it over quickly while F.A.G focused on tiring DeBones out to make him vunareble and too weak to overpower him, Frederique hits a scoop slam and tries to keep Skull on the ground with submission locks, but as he attempted to hit the Romeo is Bleeding, Skull hits a uppercut that "JUST ROCKED THE ARENA!" as Peter Michaels says, Skull picks F.A.G up, signals and hits the Skull Krusher for the pin. Winner and still champion: Skull DeBones at 11:46 Rating: B 11) Skull does his signature pose as the lightning goes to dark purple. Rating: B+ 12) Jack Bruce cuts an promo on Runaway Train "Yo Train, why are you called Runaway Train? Last Time I checked you didn't run on coal. Or blow steam. And that Guru guy's your conducter? Seems a bit too... er I dunno.... to be a proper conducter." (He acts like he's stoning up) Rating: B+ 13) High Concept hit the ring and challenge for the tag team titles. Rating: C+ 14) Sexual Aggression hit the ring, and refuse "You don't have what it's worth to be a contender, you don't have good looks, skills or charisma. SEXUAL AGGRESSION!" Rating: B 15) JACK BRUCE vs RUNAWAY TRAIN A dissapointment compared to their earlier matches, still good though, Runaway Train looked in control until Jack Bruce hit a New York Minute. Winner: Jack Bruce at 15:54 Rating: B- 16) Jack Bruce plays air guitar to "New York Minute" Rating: B+ 17) The screen annouces the main event, Steve Frehley and Christian Faith vs Eric Eisen and Sam Keith Rating: B+ 18) CHRISTIAN FAITH AND STEVE FREHLEY vs ERIC EISEN AND SAM KEITH Not the barnstormer I was hoping for, Steve and Faith start out strong, despite the backstage attack on Faith. Eventually while Keith and Faith distracted the refferee while brawling outside the ring, Eisen hit Frehley with his SWF World Heavyweight title belt and pinned him. Winner: Eric Eisen and Sam Keith Rating: B 19) The screen annouces that Steve Frehley will defend the SWF World Heavyweight Championship against Eric Eisen. Rating: B+ Show Rating: B- (It increased our popularity) [QUOTE]Quick Results [I]Marc DuBois def. Jumbo Shrimp Enygma def. Squeeky McClean Skull DeBones def. Frederique Antonio Garcia to retain the [COLOR="red"]SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Jack Bruce def. Runaway Train Sam Keith and Eric Eisen def. Steve Frehley and Christian Faith[/I][/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="5"]THE BITTER SMARK[/SIZE][/B] TCW seems to be getting back on its feet. Ever since Tommy Cornell made Total Championship Wrestling into Total Cornell Wrestling, the quality of the shows has just gone down, down, down. Espically since he influenced Joel Bryant to give several of his projects the mid-card and low-card titles (Rocky Golden, a Cornell project, is the TCW International Champion and Wolf Hawkins has been a All-Action champ) but now with Total Mayhem being a great show (Tommy Cornell vs BLZ Bubb for the TCW World title was a great match) Now on to SWF Their shows haven't been the best, with Frehley vs Eisen getting old quickly, it's time for a change SWF, stop pushing Eric Eisen, ass-kisser...

[QUOTE][SIZE="5"]SUPREME TV![/SIZE] Randy Bumfhole defends the Shooting Star title against Brett Biggz and Zimmy Bumfhole! Skull DeBones teams up with "The Disco Stud" to tackle Rich Money and F.A.G, seeking revenge for last week's loss. Jack Bruce will face Remo in a No.1 Contenders match! Grudge match! Christian Faith vs Sam Keith! And Steve Frehley defends the SWF World Heavyweight championship against Eric Eisen[/QUOTE] Predictions? Randy Bumfhole vs Brett Biggz vs Zimmy Bumfhole for the Shooting Star championship Skull DeBones and Robbie Retro vs Rich Money and Frederique Antonio Garcia Jack Bruce vs Remo Christian Faith vs Sam Keith Steve Frehley vs Eric Eisen for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Bumfhole vs Brett Biggz vs [B]Zimmy Bumfhole[/B] for the Shooting Star championship Skull DeBones and Robbie Retro vs [B]Rich Money and Frederique Antonio Garcia[/B] Jack Bruce vs [B]Remo[/B] [B]Christian Faith[/B] vs Sam Keith [B]Steve Frehley[/B] vs Eric Eisen for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

[SIZE="5"][B]SWF SUPREME TV[/B][/SIZE] 1) Steve Frehley is backstage and has a mic, with the SWF World Heavyweight belt sagged on his sholder, he cuts a promo on Eric, calling him a Mama's Boy and a coward. Rating: B+ 2) [B]RANDY BUMFHOLE vs BRETT BIGGZ vs ZIMMY BUMFHOLE[/B] in a Hardcore match for the [I]SWF Shooting Star Championship[/I] A hardcore match, that was brought down due to Brett Biggz' extreme off-game. Zimmy and Brett flew through the air while Randy focused on the ground, although got to the air himself. Eventually, Randy dived off the top rope onto the announcers table and Brett got off, putting Randy through the table but a Chair Surf from Zimmy got Biggz down for the 3-count and the title. Winner and new champion: Zimmy Bumfhole in 9:35 Rating: C 3) The title is handed to Zimmy, and he celebrates, but Randy comes back and celebrates too. Rating: C+ 4) Rich Money and F.A.G cut a promo on Skull DeBones and Robbie Retro, which involves comparing Skull to rats and Robbie to Elvis impersonaters. Rating: B- 5) Remo attacks Robbie Retro backstage with a brutal clothesline. Rating: B 6) Rich Money then hands Remo a envolope containing money, and then says if he beats Jack Bruce, they'll have a night in the town. Rating: B+ 7) [B]SKULL DEBONES and ROBBIE RETRO vs RICH MONEY AND F.A.G[/B] Damn, Rich and F.A.G don't have any chemistry as tag partners, thankfully Skull ended it with a Skull Krusher. Winner: Skull and Robbie in 10:56 Rating: C 8) The heels attack the faces after the bell rings. Rating: B- 9) Christian Faith is in the ring, ready for his match "OH MY GOD! BRUCE THE GIANT! BRUCE THE GIANT IS BACK!!!!!" Bruce goes into the ring and looks to be Christian's enforcer. But.... he destroys Christian Faith. Faith is hit with a Giant Chokeslam "WHY BRUCE WHY!!!" as Bruce leaves. Rating: B+ (Great return for Bruce) 10) A weakened Christian Faith cuts a promo on Keith, saying if he took advantage of his state right now, he is nothing but a yellow-bellied coward. "But knowing that you have done this to us previously? I know that it isn't bellow you." Rating: B+ 11) The titantron reveals the match between Keith and Faith is up next. Rating: A 12) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs SAM KEITH[/B] Wow. Just Wow. Sam Keith and Faith put on an great match. Sam Keith finally locked on the Proton Lock and Faith submitted Winner: Sam Keith in 20:59 Rating: A 13) Faith gives Keith his hand, only for Keith to refuse and walk away. Rating: B+ 14) Richard is backstage, talking to Eric "Son, if Frehley is winning, I've got Keith and Remo to make sure you win" "Thanks Pop." Rating: B 15) [B]JACK BRUCE vs REMO[/B] Pure demolishment, Bruce did his best to fight back and Remo just hit a lot of power moves, Jerry eventually called it out "THE DESTROYER!!!" Rating: A 16) Remo gives Bruce another Destroyer for good measure. Rating: B+ 17) The screen flashes the World title match Rating: B+ 18) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs ERIC EISEN[/B] for the [I]SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/I] Wasn't the best match, due to Eric's style being unpopular with the fans. Frehley was in control during the beginning, while Eric cheated to get through. After a back-and-forth match, Keith and Remo interfered, but Remo blantly struck Steve while the ref was watching. Winner: Eric Eisen by DQ (Steve Frehley retains) Rating: B 19) Remo gets back into the ring and obliverates Frehley with not one, not two but three Destroyers! Rating: B+ Show Rating: B+ [QUOTE][I]Quick Results Zimmy Bumfhole def. Brett Biggz and Randy Bumfhole for the [I]SWF Shooting Star Championship[/I] Skull DeBones and Robbie Retro def. Rich Money and F.A.G Sam Keith def. Christian Faith Remo def. Jack Bruce Eric Eisen def. Steve Frehley by disqualification, Steve Frehley retains the [I]SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/I][/I][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="6"][B][I]GETTING TO KNOW THE BOSS[/I][/B][/SIZE] I never really got to know Richard Eisen, but I heard about him being a egotistical jerk who never cared about the fans and only focused on money. But on Sunday... (THOURGH THE PA) "JACK AVATER! INTO THE CHAIRMAN'S OFFICE!" I entered the door and found Richard staring at me with those eyes. They were eyes that had power, but wanted more. "Avater? You were hired to put SWF back in business, and you did, your PPVs have been rated extremely well. And I'm very pleased with your work, as well as you are pushing my son." "Thanks boss." "But most of all, I want you to bring down TCW and USPW to the ground." "Why?" "Did you watch SWF during the 80's?" "No, I watched it in the 90's, Christian Faith and Nemesis were my favourites." Eisen's face froze when I mentioned Nemesis. "You...you were a fan of John?" "Who's John?" "Nemesis' real name. And I espically want you to put him out of a job!" "Why? I was and still am a fan of Nemesis." Eisen leaned close to me "Jack, ever watched the February 18th episode of Supreme TV?" "Hell Yeah! Nemesis vs Cornell was a great brawl!" I said with glee "Well, it was too violent, and parents complained, the media had a huge story brewing, so I had a huge argument with John." he showed me the tape "In case Campbell filed suet" EISEN: "GOD DAMN YOU CAMPBELL! IT WAS SAID: "YOU DOMINATE CORNELL FROM START TO FINISH!" NOT "MOST BRUTAL BRAWL ON NATIONAL TV"!!!!! CAMPBELL: "I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GREAT! BESIDES, THE CROWD LOVED IT!! AND TRUE WRESTLING FANS APPRECIATED IT!!! EISEN: "DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT THIS CAN DO YOU SELFISH HICK! (Nemesis looks absoloutly enraged after that comment) SUPREME TV COULD END UP ON THE GRAVEYARD! OR WORSE, THE SHOW, ALONG WITH OUR PAY-PER-VIEWS COULD BE CANCELLED! WE CAN'T HAVE IT JOHN! CAMPBELL: "I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU'RE UPSET RICHARD, I UNDERSTAND THAT KIDS ARE OUR AUDIENCE, WHAT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT YOU, AFTER A FEW PARENTS AND SOME KNOW-IT-ALL NEWSCASTERS COMPLAINED THAT YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE YOUR ****ING TV PROGRAM! WELL, SWF CAN GO TO HELL, BECAUSE I, QUIT!!!!!!" EISEN: "ALLRIGHT. GO!! BECAUSE YOU ARE RELEASED OF THIS INSTANT!!! GO GET YOUR GEAR! BECAUSE AS LONG AS I LIVE, YOU WILL NEVER WORK, NO, STEP INTO A SWF RING, BUILDING OR SHOW!!!!" After watching the whole thing, I said "So that's why Nemesis was never seen." "Yes, it was pretty stupid of me." "Why Ric?" "I had planned for Nemesis to feud with Christian Faith, I even had The Supreme Challenge 1997 main-event planned "Christian Faith vs Nemesis for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, but the whole thing went down the drain after what that ****er Nemesis did." "You know, I think Nemesis would have been a great SWF world champ." "Sometimes, I think that kid." I leave the office as Richard starts stabbing a Nemesis figure.

• 2 weeks later...
The reason I haven't updated is a long and complicated affiar. I had loaded The Survivors (See SWF: This Means War and MWA: This Means War for more details) from derek_b's Cverse97 mod for private game, I would have updated this diary, but I was unwilling due to the fact that I had uploaded them before starting the SWF game, and Scapino1974 just wants them for his diary (Can't be Survivors running around two diarys, can't it?) also I feel that I could use a name change, had I noticed lazorbeaks "SWF - Staying On Top" I would have used "SWF Supreme Wrestling". Can an admin change the name if they can?

Looking through the e-mails I checked on my e-mails, and found one, by my mortal enemy Big Smack Scott. [QUOTE]From: Scott Sinclair (futurelegendbitches@hotmail.com) [COLOR="Red"]WHY THE F*** DID YOU FIRE ME YOU **** SWF ISN'T THE SAME WITHOUT ME YOU PIECE OF **** I'M A F***ING FUTURE LEGEND AND I'M THE BEST F***ING WRESTLER IN THE F***ING WORLD!!! SAM KEITH HAS GOT NOTHING ON ME THAT OLD PIECE OF S**T!!! AND WHY ARE YOU PUSHING THAT DADDY'S BOY ERIC EISEN, I'LL NEVER JOB TO THAT ****ING DADDY'S BOY!!! F*** YOU JACK AVATAR![/COLOR][/QUOTE] Ol' Big Smack Scott, always refusing to job.

It's Time for... [QUOTE][SIZE="5"]SW-F***ING-F SUPREME TV!!![/SIZE] [LIST]Rich Money takes on "The Disco Stud" Robbie Retro![/LIST] [LIST] [*]The Amazing Bumfholes tag team against the ****y Marc DuBois and Enforcer Roberts. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Enygma is trying to stop the demolishing Remo! [/LIST] [LIST] [*]And Christian Faith will give Frederique Antonio Garcia a "Test of Faith"! [/LIST][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="6"]SWF SUPREME TV[/SIZE] - The show begins with Remo backstage [COLOR="Navy"]"Enygma...Enygma Enygma Enygma. I remember in 2003, you beat everyone as part of your streak, then you lost that World title to Christian Faith, then you just went down through the card. Well Enygma, that's what's gonna happen tonight. When I RIP YOU APART AND SHOW THAT I AM WORLD TITLE MATERIAL!!!"[/COLOR] Rating: A - Rich Money appears out of the doorway, and slaps the valet with 500 dollars [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"Keep The Change"[/COLOR] he says. Rating: B [B]RICH MONEY VS ROBBIE RETRO[/B] - Robbie Retro entered the ring and busted some dance moves for the crowd. Rich Money had his limo driven in "What a show-off!" Michaels says with disdain. The match began with Robbie hitting some punches at Rich, after a two-punch, he started a little jive and hit another punch. Rich, however, outmanovered the hoss and kept him on the ground. However, when Robbie was standing, he was in control, just as Robbie was preparing for a Murder on The Dancefloor, Rich slammed Robbie's head on the turnbuckle and hit a Dollar Bill. Winner: Rich Money at 9:38 (Rating: C) - Robbie slammed his fist on the ground, but Rich just booted Robbie in the head, keeping it down. Rich posed as the crowd jeered. Rating: B- - "See that Skully Boy? You undead, or should I say brain-dead brute? That's gonna be me 2 days from now, kicking your head in! Then I will add the North American championship back into my collection!" Rating: B+ - Freddie Datsun is lifting a weight, but can't seem to lift the heavyist weight. After straining and groaning, Big Cat Brandon (To the cheers of the DAVE fans, who have nothing better to do then watch SWF) appears and lifts it easily. Datsun looks angry and says "Ain't that so?" Rating: C- [B]THE AMAZING BUMFHOLES VS ENFORCER ROBERTS AND MARC DUBOIS[/B] - The young and fearless Bumfholes took on the tandem of Enforcer Roberts and Marc DuBois. Zimmy and Roberts fought first, and it was the classic "young lion vs wiley veteren" match, every hold Zimmy tried, Roberts just found a reversal, the first time Zimmy tried to tag to Randy, Marc tripped Randy and Randy's head hit the ring edge "He might be out cold!" Peter bellowed, while Darren Smith checked on Randy, Zimmy was double-teamed by both Marc and Roberts, but Zimmy managed to hit some high-flying moves on Roberts and Roberts tagged to Marc. Marc and Zimmy just traded high-flying attacks, but Marc reversed an attempted Figure-Four to an tagging into Roberts, Roberts reversed a clothesline into a belly-to-belly, but Zimmy grabbed the neck and slammed Roberts into the canvas with a neckbreaker! He tagged into Randy, who took it to Roberts, but when Zimmy and Marc were in the ring, Roberts wrestled with Randy outside the ring, while Marc hits a Marc of Excellence on Zimmy. Winners: Marc and Roberts at 12:06 (Rating: B-) - Roberts just lifts his arms, but gives DuBois a cold look as DuBois starts struting around. Rating: C - Christian Faith is backstage, with a mic [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]"When I went into the SWF in the late 80's, it was full of ****y, full-of-it men like you. Sure, I can deal with buffons who have egos, as I have utilized their egos against them inside the ring, but you! You prance around, call everything fabolous and just act really *****! Let me put an impression on you "Oh, that is so fabolous! (Girly laugh)" [/COLOR] (People are laughing, but some of the benders are booing) Rating: B- (Christian came across well) - "ENYGMA!!" "Yes Mr Eisen?" "I want to tell you something." "What is it?" "You are facing Runaway Train at Times of Trouble." "You suck." "Make that a handicap match with Sam Keith as well." "DAMN!!" Rating: B- [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH VS F.A.G[/B] - Christian and "Mr Fabulous" wrestled eachother in a great match. It wasn't really any technical or high-flying wrestling, just brawling for the first few minutes, but Faith's master of psychology allowed him to play games with the young Garcia. Garcia attempted a suplex, only for Faith to reverse it and hit it, and then start clapping, getting the crowd to pump up. Garcia then grabs the arm and gets an arm-bar, and to weaken it hits a jumping arm-bar slam. Faith groaned when Garcia brought him onto the outside and slammed his arm on the outside turnbuckle as the ref counted. Garcia then throws him inside the ring and grabbing his hurt arm, kicks his stomach. But Garcia started posing instead of weakning his arm. Christian then grabbed him, hit a Spine-Buster (Although he held his arm after the move) and then lifted him and locked on the Test of Faith. Garcia taps out. Winner: Christian Faith at 15:51 (Rating: B+) - Faith is celebrating when Bruce The Giant appears, Bruce knocks him down and grabs his throat. "CHOKESLAM! CHOKESLAM!!" Jerry screams as Bruce hits the Giant Chokeslam. Rating: A - The titantron flashes that Giant vs Faith is at Times of Trouble. - [COLOR="Red"]"We're so sexy and we are offering a shot at the tag team titles!" "Yes...Joe, while I am ready to beat the hell out of anybody, with a golf club maybe!"[/COLOR] Rating: A - The Biggz Boyz theme hits as they get on the mic. "We accept." Rating: C+ - Titantron. Enygma vs Remo Rating: B+ [B]ENYGMA VS REMO[/B] - Enygma and Remo stare eachother down, and Remo hits a knee to the gut, Enygma repays with a punch, and then they start fighting. Remo was in control, although Enygma made a comeback sometimes. "THE DESTROYER!!!" Winner: Remo (Rating: B+) - Remo attacks Enygma, when Eric jumps out the crowd to beat him up. Just as Eric is going to hit the Silver Spoon Shock, Steve Frehley's theme hits and Frehley, to a massive pop, chases Eric and Remo out of the ring, while he helps Enygma up. Rating: A* Final Show Rating: B+

[QUOTE][SIZE="6"]SWF TIMES OF TROUBLE[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Sexual Aggression defend the SWF World Tag Team titles against The Biggz Boyz[/SIZE] The Boyz answered an open challenge, and they are ready for more gold, but what about Angry Gilmore who said "I will bust them open with a golf club."? [SIZE="4"]Enygma takes on Runaway Train and Sam Keith[/SIZE] Enygma has got on the nerves of the chairman, Richard Eisen for no reason and has ended up facing the near impossible task of beating Runaway Train and Sam Keith. [SIZE="4"]Rich Money tackles Skull DeBones for the SWF North American Championship[/SIZE] Ever since Skull took the SWF NA title from Rich Money's "collection" Money has made it his personal agenda to regain the title at all costs. [SIZE="4"]Bruce The Giant makes his SWF in-ring return against Christian Faith![/SIZE] Bruce The Giant was loved by the fans for many years, until he made his SWF return, where he chokeslamed Christian Faith to the horror of the audience, now, Christian Faith wants to make sure that Bruce will not have a pleasent in-ring return. [SIZE="4"]Steve Frehley defends the SWF World Heavyweight Championship against Eric Eisen and Remo[/SIZE] Steve Frehley have been the thorn in Eric's side for months, since Frehley had retained the title against him. But the odds are against Frehley, as there are two men, the oppotunistic Eisen and the bulldozing Remo, hungry for gold. [/QUOTE] Predictions? Might be up tommorow.

[SIZE="6"]SWF TIMES OF TROUBLE!!!![/SIZE] Week 2, June 2007 at the Plum Park - The pyro goes off and the video screen shows a video hyping the main event, a Three Way Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Rating: A - Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy are backstage [COLOR="Purple"]"Remember Biggz Boyz, we beat you for the titles, and we'll do anything to retain them!!"[/COLOR] but Angry has alot more to say [COLOR="Red"]"What kind of despicable authority would make this match? Jerry Eisen just has no respect for us and booked us to defend our SWF Tag Team titles against Biggz Boyz? At Times of Tigger-what is it called!? (Joe whispers "Times of Trouble") TIMES OF TROUBLE!? Can they afford to let me wrestle? I DUNNO! I'M THE NEXT BIG THING IN SW-GOD!!!!"[/COLOR] Gilmore screams as he rips off his SWF t-shirt [COLOR="red"]I'M GONNA RIP THEM APART!! I'M PISSED NOW!![/COLOR] Rating: C+ [B]SEXUAL AGGRESSION VS THE BIGGZ BOYZ[/B] for the [I]SWF World Tag Team Championship[/I] - Angry Gilmore and Bart started off, with Angry punishing Bart, using a calibur of technical and high flying to keep him grounded. That's when Brett gets in, and does nothing but fly around like a monkey on Red Bull "It gives you wings!!" Jerry Eisen chips in as advertising. Eventually, Joe and Angry hit the Heartbreak finisher and pin Bart. Winners and still champions: Sexual Aggression (Rating: C) - Gilmore and Sexy celebrate, with Sexy flirting with the ladies and Gilmore screaming out cuss words. Rating: B+ - Marc DuBois is in the ring, with Jessie and Dawn The Cheerleader in robes "Well, it's time for a bikini contest!!" the horny 18-32 year olds woot as Dawn removes her robe to reveal a tiger striped bikini (To put over the fact that she's managing Big Cat Brandon) Jessie reveals a silver bikini. After some prancing, Marc declares Jessie the winner, while flirting with her. Fans boo, because it was biasim. (She is married to Angry Gilmore, who is Canadian, while Joe Sexy stands on the aisle being a sneaky perv) Rating: C+ - Enygma starts to rant on tradition and Sam Keith disrespecting his legacy in a crazy promo. Rating: B [B]ENYGMA VS RUNAWAY TRAIN AND SAM KEITH[/B] - Enygma and Sam Keith started off, with Keith carrying the glorified jobber throught this match, trading holds and moves, but when Runaway Train got in it was obvious who would win. To add insult to injury Keith locks on the Proton Lock. Winner: Runaway Train and Sam Keith (Rating: B) - Richard Eisen taunts Enygma "That's just the first part of my torturing of you!!" Rating: C - Freddie Datsun is playing chess with one of the staff members and is stuck, Lobster Warrior walks in and says "Use that Queen and you can get the checkmate." leaving Freddie embarresed. Rating: C - The video screen annouces Skull vs Rich Rating: A - A video plays, showing all the clean Skull victorys and the dirty Rich victorys. Rating: B+ [B]SKULL DEBONES VS RICH MONEY[/B] [I]for the SWF North American Championship[/I] - Skull and Rich stare eachother down, when Rich slaps Skull to make him look silly, Skull then starts throwing punches at Rich, who trades punches with him, until he ducks a clothesline and hits a neckbreaker. Rich goes for the pin 1-2 kick out by Skull. Rich then locks him in a Boston Crab, but Skull just throws him off "Such power!!" Skull clasps Rich's throat and throws him onto the corner, where he starts hitting palm chops on his chest. But Rich avoids one and puts him on the top rope, and hits a Superplex!! Rich then hits a knee drop to focus on his head. Skull blocks a mounting punch, headbutts him and hits a Big Boot on the stunned Rich. 1-2 kick out!! Skull hits a uppercut then scoops him up and hits a Power Slam for a 2-count. Then comes out Remo, Skull attempets to take him out but Rich rolls him up and hooks the leather pants, 1-2-thr-no! Kick out from Skull! Rich is shocked and hits a Atomic Drop then a Back-to-belly suplex. Rich then rebounds from the ropes and hits a running DDT. But Skull just throws him off!! Rich walks for the kill only to be hit by a Skull Krusher!!! ONE-TWO-THREE!!! SKULL RETAINS!! Winner and still champion: Skull DeBones (Rating: A) - Skull celebrates as purple lightning absorbs the arena. Rating: A - Bruce The Giant vs Christian Faith up next! Rating: A - Christian Faith cuts a promo on Bruce [COLOR="Cyan"]"Bruce, I'm real disappointed in you. You have won titles all over the globe, yet you turn on those fans who wanted you back in the SWF (Yeah! As if!!) and seem to want to run rampant on the SWF. Well I won't let that happen!!!"[/COLOR] Rating: A* - A video plays about when Bruce turned his back on the fans. Rating: B+ [B]BRUCE THE GIANT VS CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] - Bruce is booed by marks and smarks alike, marks because he's a bad guy, smarks because after all these years, it turns out he's....overated. Christian does his very best to try and get a match out of Bruce, but it's just plain "Giant domaniates until face makes epic comeback and wins" Winner: Christian Faith (Rating: B-) - Christian celebrates, but Bruce just gives him a Giant Chokeslam. Rating: B+ - Steve Frehley is backstage and has a mic and the SWF World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder, also he's wearing those Ray-Bans [COLOR="Purple"]Eric Eisen, I hope you trained, because I'm ready to rock and ready to beat your smug little face onto the canvas. And Remo, get ready to have the fight of your life.[/COLOR] Rating: A* - Video Screen. Frehley. Eisen. Remo Rating: A [B]STEVE FREHLEY VS ERIC EISEN VS REMO[/B] [I]For the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/I] - Eric and Remo started off by double-teaming on Frehley, but the alliance didn't work out as they started pushing each other around until Remo knocked Eric with a lariat. Eric and Remo started brawling and Frehley got into it as well, with it being just one big brawl. Remo got a near-fall on Frehley after a power bomb, Eric got a near fall after a small package, but an attempted Frehley's Comet on Remo turned into a Destroyer. Eventually Eric got a steel chair and hit Remo, who slumped on the ground, Eric took a stunned Frehley, who was hit with a nasty Destroyer and put Frehley on the top rope, ready to hit the Silver Spoon Shock, but Frehley got a sudden comeback, and after some punches, grabbed Eric and hit a Frehley's Comet from the top rope!! 1-2-3!!!! FREHLEY IS STILL THE WORLD CHAMP!!! Winner and still champion: Steve Frehley (Rating: A*) - The PPV ends with Eisen and Remo attacking Frehley, with Remo hitting the most deveasting Destroyer. Rating: A* Show Rating: B- (Not enough matches. Damn)

[QUOTE][SIZE="5"]SWF SUPREME TV!!![/SIZE] In a big main event, Christian Faith and Steve Frehley tag up to face Eric Eisen and Remo. Big Cat Brandon will face Bruce The Giant. Bruce is trying to rebound from the loss to Christian Faith and believes a victory can help him. Zimmy Bumfhole defends the SWF Shooting Star Championship against Marc DuBois, this title match was made due to Zimmy not defending the title at Times of Trouble Randy makes sure he is in Zimmy's corner. Angry Gilmore faces the lovable Robbie Retro! Will Gilmore get "Pissed" enough to get an easy win? And a three way to detiremene the No.1 Contender to Skull DeBones' North American Championship! [/QUOTE] Predictions? Christian Faith and Steve Frehley vs Eric Eisen and Remo Big Cat Brandon vs Bruce The Giant Zimmy Bumfhole vs Marc DuBois for the SWF Shooting Star Championship Angry Gilmore vs Robbie Retro F.A.G vs Lobster Warrior vs Rich Money for a shot at Skull DeBones next week.

[SIZE="5"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE] Held in the Moose Jaw Centre, Canada - Jerry welcomes us to SWF Supreme TV and notes that Remo has something to say Rating: B+ - [COLOR="Orange"]"Zimmy Bumfhole, you didn't wrestle me at Times of Trouble, so, for being such an idiotic coward I get this title shot. But, I can beat anyway, even with my hands tied behind my back, you blond dimwit."[/COLOR] Rating: C+ [B]ZIMMY BUMFHOLE VS MARC DUBOIS[/B] [I]for the SWF Shooting Star Championship[/I] - Zimmy and Marc circled around eachother, then started grappling. Zimmy took to the air but Marc could match Zimmy. After 15 minutes of high-flying action, as Zimmy was about to tap to the Model Solution, the time limit expired. Winner: No-one due to time limit draw (Zimmy retains, Rating: C-) - Squeeky McClean's theme hits and he takes a mic [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]"Skull DeBones didn't make it here tonight because he doesn't care about you fans. But I'm here because I'm clean, and you should be too. Skull is a dirty country hick, I'm squeeky clean!"[/COLOR] Rating: C - Angry Gilmore is standing in front of the SWF logo backstage [COLOR="Red"]"I have to face Robbie Retro. Robbie Retro!! A DAMN WANNABE WHO DRESSES IN 70'S CLOTHES!!? I'M GONNA RIP HIM APART!!![/COLOR] he stalls and gets back on the mic [COLOR="red"]"I'M PISSED NOW!"[/COLOR] to a face pop Rating: C+ [B]ANGRY GILMORE VS ROBBIE RETRO[/B] - Angry Gilmore must have been really pissed off as he tears Robbie apart. Winner: Angry "I'm pissed now" Gilmore (Rating: C-. That's ironic since he's real over in Canada) - That's more like it! He gets a big pop and he starts screaming out cuss words. Rating: B+ - Lobster Warrior is getting ready when the F.A.G attacks him. Rating: D+ - Big Cat Brandon lifts a power weight while the Canadians think "Who the **** is him?" Rating: D+ [B]BIG CAT BRANDON VS BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] - Match that was saved due to Bruce's overness. Big Cat Brandon was no pushover as he nearly overpowers Bruce sometimes. Winner: Bruce The Giant (Rating: B+) - Bruce celebrates to a massive pop. Rating: A - [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]"Eric Eisen and Remo, you two ungrateful youngsters are a pain in the butt. Frehley deserves this World Title, and he'll sure as hell won't lose it to you guys."[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]"That's right Faith, Eric, I've pinned you many times so it's over, but I'm intrested to see what Remo does."[/COLOR] Rating: B+ - Video Screen annouces triple threat to detiremene No.1 contender to Skull's title. Rating: C- [B]F.A.G vs LOBSTER WARRIOR vs RICH MONEY[/B] - A good match which had many momentuem switchs. Rich Money normally played possum while F.A.G and Lobster Warrior wrestled. Eventually after F.A.G was hit with the Lobster Trap, Rich beat up Lobster and hit the Dollar Bill for the pin. Winner: Rich Money (Rating: B-) - Rich celebrates in the ring. Rating: D+ - Rich cuts on Skull "Skull, it isn't over, I'm going to be the next North American champion and there's nothing you can do about it you piece of trash." Rating: C+ - Video screen hypes up the main-event Rating: B+ [B]FAITH AND FREHLEY VS EISEN AND REMO[/B] Good match with Frehley and Faith in control in the beginning, when Remo got in it started switching momentuem. With Eric brawling with Faith and Remo scooping up Frehley, Jerry called it out. "THE DESTROYER!!!" Rating: B - Remo gets on the mic "Frehley! I have proven that I am worthy of the SWF World title! How about this? Me, you, for the SWF World title at The Supreme Challenge!!" Rating: B+ Show Rating: B- (Increased our popularity in Canada it seems) P.S: A system I'm doing is this. The Supreme TV posts is like an average diary (The main-events are described, the other matches are not as described) but the PPV posts are described in detail.

Archived