Question about buying the game

I'm not sure if this thread belongs here or in the help/support forum, so I apologize if this is the wrong place. I want and intend to purchase the game, but on the order from in the game while putting in my credit card information I ran into a problem. For the expiration date of my card it doesn't go out far enough to put in the correct information. My card expires in 2011 and the farthest it goes out is 2010. Is this something that will prevent me from purchasing the game or does it not really matter? I don't want to give the wrong credit card information and cause a problem or I don't know if the order will be denied since the info isn't all accurate. Any help is appreciated.

[QUOTE=Jeremy Weimer;331611]I'm not sure if this thread belongs here or in the help/support forum, so I apologize if this is the wrong place. I want and intend to purchase the game, but on the order from in the game while putting in my credit card information I ran into a problem. For the expiration date of my card it doesn't go out far enough to put in the correct information. My card expires in 2011 and the farthest it goes out is 2010. Is this something that will prevent me from purchasing the game or does it not really matter? I don't want to give the wrong credit card information and cause a problem or I don't know if the order will be denied since the info isn't all accurate. Any help is appreciated.[/QUOTE] CLick on the box and type in 2011. Worked for me...

Archived