Really like the feature where a wrestler has time off after a match and you can't book him. Very sensible design. However, is there a way to see all the wrestler's current times off in one go, rather than having to go Wrestler profile > Status etc. (can't remember the exact path)? If not, would this be considered for a future patch?

Good point. I was thinking something along the lines of BBCF and the roster screen there. The main one has a listing where it shows their status (Probable, Doubtful, Questionable, Out - along with how many weeks, etc.). Spreadsheet style. Also, it would be nice on this same screen if it listed how many months and fights each fighter had remaining on their contract. I know that you can access everyone's contract info from the Corporate function, but I don't recall if it features months and/or fights remaining.

I agree that this would be a good feature to add in an update. I play as BCF and normally try to get as many fights in as quickly as possible for my top guys before they leave for Gamma or Alpha-1. If there was a list of exact dates they would be available it might help to plan out events a bit better.

Archived