Jenny DeNeuve is the Vince Carter of WMMA!

Oh Jenny! You kick all sorts of *** only up until I sign you to a grotesque, budget shattering deal that I immediately regret, and then you drop your next three matches! 25k a loss! I paid you 25k to get knocked out in the first round! And now you're injured! It makes me feel mean, to fire someone after they've busted their elbow. But first round, lady? Daamn.

[QUOTE=Monkeypox;332247]Oh Jenny! You kick all sorts of *** only up until I sign you to a grotesque, budget shattering deal that I immediately regret, and then you drop your next three matches! 25k a loss! I paid you 25k to get knocked out in the first round! And now you're injured! It makes me feel mean, to fire someone after they've busted their elbow. But first round, lady? Daamn.[/QUOTE] She did the same thing to me, I thought about dropping her but I'm at the point where if she fights in Ontario, then I'm going to make money anyways. She's not hurt now but I have fought her twice since she signed her new deal and she lost.

If anything, keep DeNeuve for her promotional ability. She's the #1 fighter the fans always want to see, even if she loses. Sure, you may pay for it at first, but as time goes on, and you book the right matches, it'll pay off as more fans are attracted to the promotion. If she loses, a good strategy is to book her next few matches against easy (and cheap) foes so you can get a really good main event out of her.

Archived