BHOTWG: The Flame That Never Dims

This will be a Cornellverse Diary based off the BHOTWG. I made a few changes, I added 25 Dojo's bringing the total up to 29 within the game and added real life TV networks just to see what would happen. As I get more familiar with certain software, I will add graphics and the such. At first it will be text based. Predictions on matches will definitely be welcome. I hope everyone enjoys :D

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;333259]Anyway good luck with this. Perhaps you'll find a way to appreciate the stamina level of Yasuhiko Taira :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Give him a haircut to start with - then you can use the render I did for Tigerkinney for more than the 5 minutes he needed it for before Taira got the boot! :D

The Meeting [COLOR="Red"][B][I] As I walked towards the Burning Hand Of The Wrestling Gods Headquarters in Tokyo, I was feeling pretty laid back...Who am I kidding? I was nervous, and could hardly feel the very legs beneath me. It's the first week in January, and I had a meeting with Kaneie Komine and Tetsuzan Kaneko the money behind BHOTWG. Legends Elemental II, Haruki Kudo, and Optimus were also to be present, representing the minds behind the company. I wasn't sure if I was prepared to be on this side of wrestling. I stopped in front of the large double doors and took a deep breath. A few seconds were taken to fix my tie. There was no way I wouldn't look professional in front of Kudo, Elemental II, and Optimus. I really couldn't care less about Komine and Kaneko, they aren't purists. They only care about the bottom line, if it would make money they'd turn BHOTWG into SWF without a second thought. Inside the large double glass doors, I saw a receptionist desk. I did the best I could to make a confident walk towards the desk. To my luck a gorgeous woman around my age was behind the desk. All I needed was an extra distraction. She had light brown hair, and was looking down at a few papers in front of her. I decided to play it cool and tap on the desk in front of her. This is where I stand now, forgetting that I have her attention.[/I][/B][/COLOR] Receptionist: How may I help you? ?: I'm Koteshima Jurai, I have a meeting with Mr. Komine. Receptionist: Take that elevator, and go to the 3rd floor. They will be waiting for you in the office at the end of the hall. [COLOR="Red"][B][I]She lifted her body over the desk, and pointed to the far right at an elevator shaft. I shook my head politely towards her.[/I][/B][/COLOR] KJ: Thank you.. Receptionist: Welcome to the BHOTWG, Mr. Jurai. [COLOR="Red"][B][I]A glowing smirk came over her lips, I smiled back before making my way towards the elevator. Maybe this would be easier than I imagined. Who's to say a nineteen year old can't lead a major company? Her smile is definitely helping this elevator ride not seem like years are passing. The elevator stops, and opens. A man and a woman dressed in suits step inside as I leave. They seem to look right past me, doesn't seem as if anyone knows are cares who I am. I quickly walk towards the office, keeping my eye level high. I clear my throat and make three strikes on the door. [/I][/B][/COLOR] Voice: Come in. [COLOR="Red"][B][I]I open the door to see a rectangular table, Komine sits at the head of the table in a grey dress shirt and black tie. Kaneko sits to his right in a black suit. Elemental II sits beside him, also in a black suit. I'm not surprised to see him in his mask. Kudo and Optimus are to the left of Komine. Optimus is in his mask as well. [/I][/B][/COLOR] KK: Do take a seat Mr. Jurai, we have a lot to discuss. [COLOR="Red"][B][I]I take a seat at the chair opposite from Komine, all the eyes in the room are on me. It feels a bit overwhelming.[/I][/B][/COLOR] KK: I would first like to thank you Mr. Jurai for your coverage of the last negative issue in BHOTWG to date, you dubbed it the, "INSPIRE Rebellion." [COLOR="Red"][B][I]I had to smirk at that a bit, those INSPIRE jokes. I guess Komine did really do his homework on me.[/I][/B][/COLOR] KK: Your, "Puroresu Times" column and website has more than proven your knowledge of wrestling. That is why I'm bringing you in as head booker in BHOTWG. I spoke with Mr. Kaneko about some things this morning, and I'll allow him to fill you in. [COLOR="Red"][B][I]I turned my attention to Kaneko, I've heard the rumors about this guy. He was the biggest anomaly in Puroresu today. I didn't like the way he looked at me.[/I][/B][/COLOR] TK: Us on the board decided that we want to keep the BHOTWG roster full of great athletes, this is essential if we are to compete with [COLOR="Cyan"][I]Glory.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B][I]Pride Glory Honor Wrestling, I have to admit I am a fan. Yoshimi Mushashibo is great to watch, he's a strong champion for them.[/I][/B][/COLOR] TK: Any potential signings you make will have to be accepted by the board, as we aren't giving full talent relations control. Also, we already have to repair some confidence with the fans. If we know of anyone with past alcoholism problems, we won't allow them in either. [COLOR="Red"][B][I]I guess that's understandable, fans still have been somewhat skeptical about Burning Hammers ability to look respectable. [/I][/B][/COLOR] KK: As you know, our next tour isn't until March. You spoke to me about a few schedule changes you would like...The floor is yours. KJ: Well, I would like to run a tour in July named the, "Warrior Tour" and ending with a Pay Per View, "Fight Of The Warriors." I also would like to run a special Pay Per View in December called, "Burning Winter Night." I'm thinking this could be the start of a new tradition in Burning Hammer. I don't look for it to be as big as, "Night Of The Burning Hammer" but it should be a good show none the less. [COLOR="Red"][B][I]All eyes on me again, the quiet seems to last forever. Finally, Komine speaks up again.[/I][/B][/COLOR] KK: Sounds good...We'll meet once every week here until March. I'm expecting big things from you Mr. Jurai....

Champagne Anyone? [COLOR="Red"][B][I]Immediately after the meeting, I decided to have my secretary contact Champagne Lover in Mexico. He's currently the Campeon de Mundo in South Of The Border Wrestling. I've watched many of his matches through tapes, and feel he'd be a great asset in the company. I also had her contact referee Kazuko Hiroyuki. It took awhile to get Antonio on the phone. I just was contacted a few minutes ago by my secretary that she had him on the line. It's Sunday already, it definitely took him long enough. [/I][/B][/COLOR] KJ: Antonio, nice to have you on the phone. AMM: I apologize for it taking so long, I had a match on Friday. It's definitely a pleasure to get an offer from Burning Hand Of The Wrestling Gods. KJ: Thank you, I would be a fool to not be interested in bringing in someone with your talents...To get down to business, I would like to offer you a touring contract from March until July. We have a group of tours coming up, and we run shows during the first two weeks of the month on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Then on the 3rd week Monday and Wednesday, with our Pay Per View on Friday. AMM: That sounds pretty good, I would have time to make it back to Mexico. And, I assume the fourth week is an open one? KJ: Yes, I leave that week open so wrestlers can rest up and make any other commitments they may have. AMM: How much money are we looking up, I'm pretty open for anything right now. I've always wanted to wrestle in Japan. KJ: I think $475 per show you are on seems fair, and Burning Hammer will even pay for your travel expenses. AMM: I agree to that. KJ: I'll have my secretary fax over the paper work early next week. AMM: Sounds good, I'd also like to put in a good word for Pablo Rodriguez. He works in South Of The Border with me, he's a great talent and a great guy. [COLOR="Red"][B][I]Ah, Pablo Rodriguez. Antonio was right, he has a ton of talent. I haven't seen one of his matches in awhile. I'm going to have to keep a close eye on some of his matches in South Of The Border.[/I][/B][/COLOR] KJ: I will take a look at some of his upcoming matches. Thank you for referring him. AMM: No problem, I'm going to have to let you go though. I have to meet Jennifer for dinner. KJ: Alright, Antonio. Thanks for the call. AMM: I look forward to working with you. KJ: Thanks. [COLOR="Red"][B][I]Jennifer Heat, from what I've seen online she is a looker. Antonio is a pretty good guy, he'll definitely do well for himself here. I appreciate him telling me about Pablo. I'm sure Komine and Kaneko won't complain about their athletic ability. I haven't even seen Kaneko all week, I wonder what the story behind that guy is.[/I][/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][B][I]I sent scouts to Mexico to scout Rodriguez; at the opinion of Marquez. It's Saturday, the forth week of January. So far, nothing major has happened other than the signing of Antonio Marquez and Referee Kazuko Hiroyuki. I got a report on Monday saying that Pablo had been the star of most of the SOTBW shows. They even contacted me yesterday saying his match with Axxis Jr. was also rather impressive. I have Pablo on the phone now, I'm expecting to pay him quite a large sum to tour with us.[/I][/B][/COLOR] KJ: Thanks for the call Pablo, how is everything going for you? PR: Doing pretty well, I appreciate the call. KJ: Antonio Marquez actually referred me to you, and I had followed some of your WLW work a few years ago. PR: Ah Marquez, great guy. What kind of contract are we looking at? KJ: A touring contract, I'm willing to hear your asking price. PR: Well, I would like to have around $1,650 and a downside at $1,250. [COLOR="Red"][B][I]Hmm..That is a healthy fee. On the other hand, Pablo can add a flavor to the Junior Heavyweight division. I feel we need a few more talented guys like him. He also has a great reputation backstage. I guess I'll agree to those terms.[/I][/B][/COLOR] KJ: I agree to those terms Pablo, I'll have my secretary fax you over the contract. It should be nice to work with you on our upcoming tours from March to July. PR: I agree. It was always great working in Japan.

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR="Red"][I][B]It's Friday Week four of February, still not too much has gone on. Other than Komine and Kaneko saying my offers to Eisaku Hoshino were too high. They effectively ruined any opportunity I had at signing him. I extended a few contracts and signed Washichi Inao and Adam Matravers to touring contracts to work with us between March and July. Gesshin Nishihara and Eisuke Yoshinobu were brought in late January to work backstage with me, and it's been enjoyable to hear their Puroresu stories. Right now, I'm just waiting for Monday so we can get things started. The entire schedule for March comes out tomorrow, and I have to see what decisions need to be made. To be honest, I'm actually just enjoying laying back in my office. It's difficult to think about work when Komine and Kaneko have done nothing to make me feel welcome.[/I][/B][/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
Immortal Tour March, Monday Week 1, 2007 James Hernandez vs Mokuami Maita The Rebellion vs Dynamite Narahashi and Antonio Maxi Marquez American Elemental, Kenko Takemitsu, and Adam Matravers vs Elemental II, Sensational Dragon, and Pablo Rodriguez Optimus vs Washichi Inao Kiyaru and Scorpion vs Silver Shibanuma and Marihito Masuko Yasuhiko Taira vs Yasunobu Masuno Sanda and Hamacho and Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Kinnojo Horri, Koshiro Ino, and Hooded Kudo March, Wednesday, Week 1, 2007 Super Joshuya vs. Panda Mask II Toshiki Shibanumo vs. Antonio Maxi Marquez Kiyaru and Scorpion vs. Kenko Takemitsu and Adam Matravers Yasuhiko Taira vs. Tadkuni Toshusai Shiomi and Venom vs. Sensations(Elemental and Sensational Dragon) Hooded Kudo, Koshiro Ino, and Optimus vs. Yasunobu Masuno, Everest, and Mokuami Maita March, Saturday, Week 1, 2007 James Hernandez vs. Pablo Rodriguez Dynamite Narahashi, Yoshii Shiomi, and Super Joshuya vs. Mokuami Maita, Silver Shark, and Nissho Yuasa Adam Matravers and Kenko Takemitsu vs. Kokan and Konda Eiji Hamacho vs. Miyamae The Awesome Kiyaru, Golden Scorpion, and Washichi Inao vs. Silver Shibanuma, Elemental II, and Marihito Masuko Kinnojo Horri and Hooded Kudo vs. Yasunobu Masuno and Hiroaki Nakasawa March, Monday, Week 2, 2007 Toshiki Shibanumo vs. Dynamite Narahashi Nissho Yuasa and Fukusaburu Inao vs. Kawate and Shiraishi Super Joshuya, Optimus, and Silver Shibanuma vs. American Elemental and Team FROST Everest and Yasunobu Masuno vs. Sanda and Hamacho Elemental II vs. Washichi Inao Hooded Kudo and Marihito Masuko vs. Hiroaki Nakasawa and Emerald Angel March, Wednesday, Week 2, 2007 Hyosuke Kokan vs. James Hernandez Adam Matravers vs. Optimus Sanetomo Shiraishi, Sessue Kawate, and Eiji Hamacho vs. Dynamite Narahashi, Yasunobu Masuno, and Antonio Maxi Marquez The Awesome Kiyaru vs. Pablo Rodriguez The Sensations vs. Optimus and Joshuya Koshiro Ino, Hooded Kudo, and Kinnojo Horri vs. The Rebellion and Hiroaki Nakasawa March, Saturday, Week 2, 2007 Nissho Yuasa vs. Antonio Maxi Marquez Team FROST vs. Maita and Silver Shark Shiomi and VENOM vs. Marihito Masuko and Silver Shibanuma Yasunobu Masuno vs. Chuichi Sanda Kiyaru and Scorpion vs. The Sensations Everest vs. Hiroaki Nakasawa March, Monday, Week 3, 2007 Kenko Takemitsu vs. Silver Shark Nissho Yuasa vs. Dynamite Narahashi Sanda and Hamacho vs. Kawate and Shiraishi Super Joshuya vs. Pablo Rodriguez Kinnojo Horri and Optimus vs. Yasunobu Masuno and The Awesome Kiyaru Koshiro Ino vs. Hooded Kudo March, Wednesday, Week 3, 2007 Dynamite Narahashi vs. Antonio Maxi Marquez Maita and Silver Shark vs. Team FROST Super Joshuya, Optimus, and Washichi Inao vs. The Sensations and Marihito Masuko Tadakuni Toshusai vs. Kinnojo Horri Everest and Yasunobu Masuno vs. The Rebellion Sanda and Hamacho vs. Hooded Kudo and Hiroaki Nakasawa Fire Dream Of The Immortals Friday, Week 3, March 2007(20,001 in attendance) Yoshii Shiomi vs. Adam Matravers Dynamite Narahashi vs. Toshiki Shibanumo Fukusaburu Inao vs. Tadakuni Toshusai Konda and Kokan, Kenko Takemitsu vs. The Awesome Kiyaru, Golden Scorpion, and Washichi Inao Everest vs. Antonio Maxi Marquez The Rebellion vs. Chuichi Sanda and Nissho Yuasa The Sensations and Pablo Rodriguez vs. Super Joshuya, Optimus, and Silver shibanuma Eiji Hamacho vs. Yasunobu Masuno vs. Hooded Kudo Emerald Angel vs. Marihito Masuko[Burning Junior Championship] Kinnojo Horri vs. Hiroaki Nakasawa[Burning World Championship] Saturday, Week 3, March 2007 Adam Matravers vs. Silver Shark Kenko Takemitsu vs. Mokuami Maita VENOM, Shiomi, and Toshiki Shibanumo vs. Kiyaru, Scorpion, and Kukusaburu Inao American Elemental vs. Elemental II Yasunobu Masuno and Everest vs. Hooded Kudo and Kinnojo Horri Sanda and Hamacho vs. Tadakuni Toshusai and Hiroaki Nakasawa All Predictions are welcome, I'm going to announce the results in a few days.

Archived