Sports Entertainment in Western Europe? The EEW Story

EEW - European Entertainment Wrestling. What is EEW? EEW is a wrestling promotion just starting in the Western Europe region, ran by myself. The ultimate goal? Make Sports Entertainment massive in the European areas. So first on the agenda was ultimately, hire workers. I have already enlisted myself to be a Road Agent to cut costs since we have a grand total of $10,000 to use to aqquire talent, host shows at arenas and everything else in-between. Will EEW fall or will EEW succeed and maybe one day challenge WWE and TNA? Only time will tell. *Not at all good with backstorys which is why this is very lackluster. Signings and everything else will be made and announced over the next few posts with the first show probably being up sometime today* *Signed roster up soon *

Signed Roster:- Faces/[I]Heels[/I] [B]Main Eventers[/B] [I]Justin Credible[/I] Billy Kidman [B]Upper Midcarders[/B] [I]Alex Wright Claudio Castagnoli[/I] [B] Midcarders[/B] [I]Bobby Roode Chuck Taylor Petey Williams Jimmy Jacobs[/I] [B]Lower Midcarders[/B] Aviv Maayan Frankie Kazarian [B]Openers[/B] El Generico [B]Enhancement Talent[/B] [I]Bobby Roode [/I] EEWs First Ever Show! At the first ever EEW show we will start the chase for the first ever EEW Heavyweight Champion, in the form of a 12 man tournament so everyone will be involved. [B][U]Brackets:-[/U][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] Justin Credible vs Frankie Kazarian Jimmy Jacobs vs Aviv Maayan Bobby Roode vs El Generico Alex Wright vs Billy Kidman Chuck Taylor vs Petey Williams Claudio Castagnoli vs Anthony Franco [B] Round 2[/B] Winner of Credible/Kaz vs Winner of Wright/Kidman Winner of Jacobs/Maayan vs Winner of Taylor Williams Winner of Roode/Generico vs Winner of Castagnoli/Franco [B]Final[/B] Winners of the 3 Round 2 matches.

Round 1 Justin Credible vs [B]Frankie Kazarian[/B] [B]Jimmy Jacobs[/B] vs Aviv Maayan [B]Bobby Roode[/B] vs El Generico [B]Alex Wright[/B] vs Billy Kidman Chuck Taylor vs [B]Petey Williams[/B] [B]Claudio Castagnoli[/B] vs Anthony Franco Round 2 Winner of Credible/[B]Kaz[/B] vs Winner of Wright/Kidman Winner of Jacobs/Maayan vs Winner of Taylor [B]Williams[/B] Winner of Roode/Generico vs Winner of [B]Castagnoli[/B]/Franco Final Winners of the 3 Round 2 matches. Kaz vs Williams vs [B]Castagnoli[/B] Heeeey!

[B]Justin Credible[/B] vs Frankie Kazarian [B]Jimmy Jacobs [/B]vs Aviv Maayan [B]Bobby Roode[/B] vs El Generico Alex Wright vs [B]Billy Kidman[/B] Chuck Taylor vs [B]Petey Williams[/B] [B]Claudio Castagnoli[/B] vs Anthony Franco Round 2 Winner of Credible/Kaz vs Winner of Wright/[B]Kidman[/B] Winner of Jacobs/Maayan vs Winner of Taylor [B]Williams[/B] Winner of Roode/Generico vs Winner of [B]Castagnoli[/B]/Franco Final Winners of the 3 Round 2 matches. [B]Billy Kidman to take the win.[/B] Looking forward to seeing how this goes. I tried doing something similar with NWE but got so frustrated with the rubbish ratings I got (being an SE company where no one has any overness). I'd recomend bringing in a constant stream of over talent for one off appearances as you aren't saddled with their wages long term and can use them to put over. Anyway, looks like a good starting roster.

Archived