ECW-Extreme ****in Wrestling

One Day after the Raw 15th Anniversary Show Vince McManhon Calls Paul Heyman and tells him that ECW will no Longer be a brand on WWE and Heyman will Get Control of ECW and Vince adds that all the ECW Brand Goes to Heyman's ECW [COLOR="Red"]ECW 1.RVD 2.Tommy Dreamer 3.Sandman 4.Elijah Burke 5.Kevin Thorn 6.Ariel-Manages Kevin Thorn 7.CM Punk 8.John Morrison 9.Joey Superstar{Joey Mercury in WWE} 10.Melina-Manages Joey Superstar 11.Balls Mahoney 12.The Miz 13.Layla-Manages The Miz 14.Big Daddy V 15.Matt Striker 16.Mark Henry 17.Stevie Richards 18.Nova 19.Blue Meanie 20.Traci-Manages the BWO 21.The Boogeyman 22.Tajuri 23.Super Crazy 24.Kurt Angle 25.Test 26.Bobby Lashley 27.Rob"Conman" Conway 28.Kelly Kelly-Manages Rob "Conman" Conway 29.Abyss 30.Judas Mesias 31.Sinster Minister-Manages Judas Mesias 32.Danny Basham 33.Doug Basham 34.Sabu 35.Rene Durpree 36.Justin Credible 37.Lance Storm 38.Dawn Marie-Manages The Impact Players 39.Marcus Corvan 40.Ryan O Reily 41.Krissy Vaine-Manages Ryan O'Reily 42.Chuck Palumbo 43.Johnny Stamboli 44.Sal E Graziano 45.Nunzio 46.Trinity 47.Vito 48.Bubba Ray Dudley 49.D-von Dudley 50.Spike Dudley 51.Rhyno 52.Kid Kash 53.Ricky Reyes 54.Rocky Romero 55.Armando Alejandro Estrada-Manages The Havanna Pitbulls Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero 56.Danny Doring 57.Roadkill 58.CW Anderson 59.Tony Mamaluke 60.Redd Dogg 61.Jazz-Manages Redd Dogg 62.Kenzo Suzuki 63.Slyvain Grenier 64.Maryse-Manages Slyvain Grenier 65.Slyck Wagner Brown 66.Kristal-Manages Slyck Wagner Brown 67.Dan Rodman 68.Brooke-Manages Dan Rodman 69.Ted Dibiase Jr 70.Cody Rhodes 71.Shannon Moore 72.Muhammed Hassan 73.Daviari 74.Brian Major 75.Brett Major 76.DH Smith 77.Teddy Hart 78.Jake Hager 79.Afa Jr 80.Kimo 81.Steve Corino 82.Allison Danger 83.Robbie Mcaslister 84.Rory Mcalister 85.JTG 86.Shad Gaspard 87.Masato Tanaka 88.Axl Rotten 89.Edge 90.Matt Hardy 91.Jeff Hardy 92.Lita-Manages Edge 93.Nattie Neidhart-Manages The Hart Foundation 94.Roddy Piper-Manages The Mcalisters 95.New Jack 96.John Cena 97.Sonny Miavia 98.Andy Douglas 99.Chase Stevens 100.Shane Douglas[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]ECW Overdrive Matches[/COLOR] Paul Heyman has a special announcement about the ECW Titles RVD vs.John Morrison The Miz/Layla vs.Tommy Dreamer CM Punk vs.Stevie Richards/Traci,Nova and The Blue Meanie Doring&Roadkill vs.Impact Players/Dawn Marie Abyss vs.The Mcalisters/Roddy Piper Kurt Angle vs.Tajuri Balls Mahoney vs.Cody Rhodes Main Event The Sandman vs.Steve Corino vs.Joey Superstar/Melina please leave your predictions please!!!!!! and tell me what u think about my ECW

ECW Overdrive Matches Paul Heyman has a special announcement about the ECW Titles [B]RVD[/B] vs.John Morrison [B]The Miz/Layla[/B] vs.Tommy Dreamer CM Punk vs.[B]Stevie Richards/Traci,Nova and The Blue Meanie[/B] Doring&Roadkill vs.[B]Impact Players/Dawn Marie[/B] [B]Abyss[/B] vs.The Mcalisters/Roddy Piper [B]Kurt Angle[/B] vs.Tajuri Balls Mahoney vs.[B]Cody Rhodes[/B] Main Event The Sandman vs.[B]Steve Corino[/B] vs.Joey Superstar/Melina Looks promising man, you have a good roster and a good set of first show matches. I look forward to reading more

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]ECW Overdrive[/COLOR][/SIZE] (Paul Heyman is in the ring) Heyman:Hello and welcome back to ECW with standing outcry from fans I've to split ECW into Two Brands(Afterburn and Overdrive)and Two ECW Champions Two Tag Team champions and the other Titles are International Title and Televsion Title and the Draft for the brands will be on Velocity Thursday Styles:Welcome to ECW I'm alongside Taz Taz:were about to see a new side to Extreme CM Punk vs.Stevie Richards/BWO Cm Punk and Stevie lock and Punk starts with a hiptoss and Punk attempts the jumping Lairait and Stevie counters Stevie misses the Superkick and Punk hits the GTS until Traci jumps on the top rope complaing about her leg to the ref and Punk goes to the apron and Stevie rolls up CM Punk and Grabs the Tights for the 3 Winner:[B]Stevie Richards[/B] Styles:the Monster Abyss debuts next (commercial Break) Abyss vs.The Mcalisters/Roddy Piper Abyss beats the Mcalisters in a squash Winner:[B]Abyss[/B] (Commercial Break) Abyss is in the back when out of nowhere Mark Henry and Big Daddy V attack Abyss from behind Styles:OH MY GOD Taz Abyss just got picked apart By Big Daddy V and Mark Henry Taz:Next is are first new Tag Match of Extreme Danny Doring&Roadkill vs.The Impact Players/Dawn Marie Doring and Storm start off and Storm starts picking apart Doring. He Then Tags in Justin Credible and Credible uses his Kendo Stick to finish Doring with "Thats Incredible" for the 3 Winner:[B]The Impact Players/Dawn Marie[/B] (Commercial Break) Styles:were Back with are next match ECW Orignal Balls Mahoney vs.Cody Rhodes Taz:a Hardcore Legend versus the son of a Legend Balls Mahoney vs.Cody Rhodes Balls overpowers Cody to Start but Cody fights back Balls Sets up a table Cody comes out of nowhere with a crossbody into Balls through the Table Balls is drag into the ring and pins him for the 3 Winner:[B]Cody Rhodes[/B] Styles:The Rookie Wins Cody Rhodes beats Balls Taz:Cody Rhodes wins his first match in ECW Ellijah Burke is in the back saying he is Next Extreme Superstar (commercial Break) The Miz/Layla vs.Tommy Dreamer The Miz and Tommy Lock Up and Tommy Takes control and Miz Comes Back Until Dreamer whips Miz into the rope and Layla by accident grabs Miz's Leg and Trips him.Dreamer hits the Dreamer DDT for 3 Winner:[B]Tommy Dreamer[/B] Styles:The ECW Orginal Wins Taz:dreamer beat the Miz where will he wind up on Thursday (Commercial Break) Kurt Angle vs.Tajuri Kurt Angle takes Tajuri down and locks the Ankle Lock on and Tajuri taps Winner:[B]Kurt Angle[/B] Styles:Kurt Angle Makes Easy Work Of Tajuri Taz:Kurt Angle Destroyed Tajuri (Commercial Break) RVD vs.John Morrison RVD and Morrison start going at it and RVD use his Educated feet to get the advantage but Morrison fights back hit his corkscrew neckbreaker for a 2 RVD Kicked Out.RVD hit the Van Daminator and then put a chair on Morrison chest and hit the Five Star Frog Splash for 3 Winner:[B]RVD[/B] Styles:RVD Beats Morrison this could help ECW Taz:RVD could get drafted to Velocity (commercial Break) Main Event Sandman vs.Steve Corino vs.Joey Superstar/Melina Sandman starts using his signapore cane hitting Corino and Superstar Sandman hits the White Russian Leg Sweep for 2 on Corino(Because Superstar broke it up) Melina gets up on the apron until from behind Sandman Allison Danger(Steve Corino Sister) low blows Sandman And Shockingly she puts Superstar on top of Sandman for the 3 Winner:[B]Joey Superstar[/B] Styles: Oh My Gawd Allison Danger Just Screw her brother and the Sandman (show fades to black)

Abit confusing to read to be honest. No real promo's neither. Plus i dont like your roster for ECW very much, what with Cena on it and all, but hey ho its your choice. Also at the start of the event it said Abyss Debuts next week...then the next paragraph down he's i na match :S

[QUOTE=W3LSHY;337549]Abit confusing to read to be honest. No real promo's neither. Plus i dont like your roster for ECW very much, what with Cena on it and all, but hey ho its your choice. Also at the start of the event it said Abyss Debuts next week...then the next paragraph down he's i na match :S[/QUOTE] Im Trying to make Cena a Heel Because fans of ECW hate John Cena and The Abyss Debut was Prelude for his Match

Archived