Hassan Fezzik dissapointing career!!!

I started a game from 1990 with the default database. Hassan started off pretty much as expected going on a long Winning streak, holding the title for 7 defences. Then everything got bad! Still young and in his prime, he lost the title to Oktay in 1993. I built him up again with a few wins, Oktay had already lost the title and i gave them a best contender match with Oktay. He lost to him once again!!! I decided to give him a few matches before a title match with Foster in mid 1994. He lost that title match also! Sure he is the Cyborg of WMMA, but as it has been proven he does bend under pressure!!! Foster has lost the title to Yamada, i am going to give Fezzik his last chance to become a 2 time World Heavyweight champ. If he looses to Yamada, who he has already won in the past. It will end possibly the career of the most talented fighter of all time. On the other hand Fezzik is my all time winner with 23 wins and 3 losses. I really like that not always the favourite always wins, it gives allot of variety.

Archived