How do you guys book?

I am playing as GAMMA. I book monthly shows, about 7-9 matches. If a champion cannot fight on a particular card, I hold back the #1 contender and wait him out. If the champ is not available for more then 45 days or so, I do not hold anyone back. For non-title bouts, I book two exciting fighters or two fighters with promise against each other, so no matter who wins, I get an instant contender.

I run ALPHA-1 and schedule a PPV on average every 5 weeks, and throw some TV shows as needed in between, running 10 fights on a PPV. Main-event and co-main event (and more often than not the 3rd best fight) are usually booked according to the interest key. I fill out the other fights using fighters that haven't fought the longest or are behind on their contract when it comes to number of fights/time remaining (I look for 1 fight every 4 months). Naturally I also keep the interest of those match-ups in mind but it's not that important further down the card.

In my Alpha-1 game I'm running monthly shows, sometimes every 5 weeks, occasionally every 3. I'm alternating between "normal" shows, and a Bushido show which I use to showcase my lightweight guys. It tends to make booking a little easier and easier for me to keep track of who is getting fights and the rankings. The Light/Welterweights get Bushido, the Light Heavies and Heavies get the normal shows, and the middleweights get split between the two. It's not a set in stone rule. I'll occasionally put some new hire heavies in a Bushido event or showcase some of the lighter guys on one of the normal shows. I look at them as almost two separate organizations that have free reign to share fighters when needed. I also build up to my two big shows a year. I have two blowout cards, one in January and one in July that I try to just stack, and have a Massive fight ready to headline. As for the booking of individual cards I usually try to headline with a title fight, seldom have multiple title fights on one normal card, I like to spread them out. If the lightweights for instance are having a title fight, you will see the #1 vs. #2 contender in the Welterweights squaring off. I'll then try to schedule some middle of the pack in the rankings to face-off, and then do a #9 vs. #10 or somewhere to try to give a guy towards the bottom of the list a push up. I try to follow the rankings though when making fights, people have to earn their way up the ladder. To be honest I almost never compare styles or look at excitement while booking, unless I'm trying to fill a card out. I'll also use excitement to decide the order of fights, but I try and go by a strictly sports approach rather than entertainment. Luckily the fans seem to enjoy it as well.

I hold a show every 3 weeks, every 12 weeks I hold a TV show instead of an event. I have five weight devisions and they go in rotation from heavyweight to lightweight as to which title will be on the show. I hold 3 matches in whatever devision is headlined at the show and 2 of everything else. On light heavyweight shows there is the n.o 1 contender match for welterweight, lightweight on middleweight show and vice-versa. Heavyweight n.o 1 contender matches are held on the TV shows.

Until the real life mods fully come out i'll mostly go by the hype meter. I tend to book an event every 5-6 weeks. In that time I always run a tv show in a foreign country with smaller fighters. I tend to go to England and hype the **** out of Kapur, Rush and Bicknell.

Archived