Grey Dog Entertainment

Sorry about the lack of updates folks. Its just getting enough net time to type up a show. I have ran the next 4 shows already so the next update will be a big one. I've typed up the next two shows in word so I can just copy and paste them onto here when I'm ready. With the wife using her laptop for work and mine not being returned from repair yet net time is limited. The only reason I can post on the board just now is I'm on my sidekick...... And screw posting a show on that lol it would take me all year. The next 2 hows should be posted tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest and the following 2 ASAP.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=chris caulfield;349541]Any idea when show will be up or when your laptop will be back from the shop so we can pick up the pace?[/QUOTE] My laptop has been repaired I got the email yesterday from the manufacturer saying it was ready for shipping so I'm expecting it back Friday as its only coming up from Enger-land.

Yea I just wanted to say that I will not be here on sunday and monday I have to go for a check up for my surgery make sure everything is good and then go to school on tuesday for a whole day its the first time since Nov 12 last year it sucks well it was good while it lasted

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;351755]Hey Folks, Goods News! I have my laptop back!!! Bad News, I'm having problems running TEW. I'll have a play about with it and if I dont get anywhere I'll get Adam on the case but the goodnews should be up and running again soon.[/QUOTE] Do you have Vista?

[quote=Blasphemywebleed;351755]Hey Folks, Goods News! I have my laptop back!!! Bad News, I'm having problems running TEW. I'll have a play about with it and if I dont get anywhere I'll get Adam on the case but the goodnews should be up and running again soon.[/quote] yeah

OK. I'm afraid that due to some more technical problems with my laptop. Namely the hard drive coming unseated from the motherboard for the 2nd time, I'm not going to be able to give this 100%. There are 2 options at the moment, someone with some time on their hands and TEW07 can take over this, or we hold off until my laptop is repaired again?

Ok thought my boss could bail me out but he isnt letting me put TEW07 on my works laptop as I already have FM2008 on there, I offered to take it off but he said no. In place of this for the moment I was thinking of restarting my old forumers Utd dynasty that proved to be quite popular, only this time on FM08. I'm going to start a sign up thread in the dog pound if anyone is interested in that?

Archived