Help with Flash Drive

pat21532

What would be better to save TEW on a Flash Drive or a External Hard Drive. My Wife won't let me use up all the space on our new computer like i do on the old computer and wants me to save the game on a flash or external hard drive. Which one is better for TEW

[QUOTE=pat21532;350435]What would be better to save TEW on a Flash Drive or a External Hard Drive. My Wife won't let me use up all the space on our new computer like i do on the old computer and wants me to save the game on a flash or external hard drive. Which one is better for TEW[/QUOTE] Tell her TEW comes first and she will have to take a back seat :rolleyes: My wife might wear the trousers but not when it comes to TEW :) I think a few of the guys use a flash drive in here, I have never ran the game from anything other than my hard drive though.

[quote=pat21532;350435]What would be better to save TEW on a Flash Drive or a External Hard Drive. My Wife won't let me use up all the space on our new computer like i do on the old computer and wants me to save the game on a flash or external hard drive. Which one is better for TEW[/quote] I'm assuming the external hard drive is bigger, so you should probably put it on there if you have pictures for each mod/lots of different mods.

Archived