The Ring Of Fire...

Week Three ROF Pure Wrestling Championship Tournament - First Round Eric Future vs Petey Barnes ROF UK Championship Tournament Tournament - Second Round British Samurai vs UK Dragon ROF UK Championship Tournament Tournament - Second Round Merle O'Curle vs Walter Morgan Week Four - Super Showcase Matches TBC Billy Robinson and Johnny Highspot in attendance ROF Pure Wrestling Championship Final Don Henderson vs K'Lee Hawkins vs Eric Future or Petey Barnes ROF UK Championship Tournament Final British Samurai or UK Dragon vs Merle O'Curle or Walter Morgan

Week Three ROF Pure Wrestling Championship Tournament - First Round Eric Future vs [B]Petey Barnes[/B] [I]Barnes is better than his tag partner[/I] ROF UK Championship Tournament Tournament - Second Round [B]British Samurai [/B]vs UK Dragon [I]Tight one this. I'd go with Samurai because it opens up a potential feud as former champ gets beaten by one of the co-owners that stripped him[/I] ROF UK Championship Tournament Tournament - Second Round [B]Merle O'Curle [/B]vs Walter Morgan [I]O'Curle and Morgan are very similar in technical ability, but Merle can call a match better than Walter, so goes over here.[/I] Week Four - Super Showcase Matches TBC Billy Robinson and Johnny Highspot in attendance ROF Pure Wrestling Championship Final [B]Don Henderson [/B]vs K'Lee Hawkins vs Eric Future or Petey Barnes [I]I'm going with Don because its a pure title. Hawkins could win it, I suppose, but I never really liked him. I don't think a high flyer would be an initial pure champ.[/I] ROF UK Championship Tournament Final [B]British Samurai [/B]or UK Dragon vs Merle O'Curle or Walter Morgan [I]I'll go with Samurai to take it because it opens up some possibilities, and I'd have thought financially speaking you'd want him on as many shows as possible in the early going. As champ, he's more likely to appear more often.[/I]

Wahoo, I did pretty good with the predictions. Week Three ROF Pure Wrestling Championship Tournament - First Round Eric Future vs [B]Petey Barnes[/B] ROF UK Championship Tournament Tournament - Second Round British Samurai vs [B]UK Dragon[/B] ROF UK Championship Tournament Tournament - Second Round Merle O'Curle vs [B]Walter Morgan[/B] Week Four - Super Showcase Matches TBC Billy Robinson and Johnny Highspot in attendance ROF Pure Wrestling Championship Final [B]Don Henderson[/B] vs K'Lee Hawkins vs Eric Future or Petey Barnes ROF UK Championship Tournament Final British Samurai or [B]UK Dragon[/B] vs Merle O'Curle or Walter Morgan

Week One ROF Pure Wrestling Championship Tournament - First Round [B]Don Henderson[/B] vs Jonni Lowlife ROF UK Championship Tournament Tournament - First Round Lance Martin vs [B]Walter Morgan [/B] ROF UK Championship Tournament Tournament - First Round Johnny Highspot vs [B]UK Dragon[/B] Week Two ROF Pure Wrestling Championship Tournament - First Round [B]K'Lee Hawkins[/B] vs Phil Cox ROF UK Championship Tournament Tournament - First Round [B]British Samurai[/B] vs Kelly Martin ROF UK Championship Tournament Tournament - First Round Billy Robinson vs [B]Merle O'Curle[/B] I mark for Don, would've kept Walter on in my dynasty if I could, loathe the Martins, respect Sammy and Merle is as useful as it gets. Dragon is also extremely solid. Johnny can be a very strong upper-midcarder with the right work, and Billy was stagnant for me for some years before exploding into being a very useful player. Still not sure what happened there.

Awesome! I got the predictions right! And, as free tickets are winging their way to me, look for me in the audience - I'm the guy with the blonde dye-job holding the 'Highland Hitman' sign. Week Three ROF Pure Wrestling Championship Tournament - First Round Eric Future vs [B]Petey Barnes[/B] [I]Gotta go for Petey. They're partners, but Barnes really is the workhorse of this team.[/I] ROF UK Championship Tournament Tournament - Second Round British Samurai vs [B]UK Dragon[/B] [I]A tough one, this. Still, I have to give the rub to Dragon - Sammy's good, but Dragon is on fire to regain his title.[/I] ROF UK Championship Tournament Tournament - Second Round [B]Merle O'Curle[/B] vs Walter Morgan [I]It's almost a shame to have a winner here, but it's going to have to happen. Merle will take the victory, and the Celtic Wreath will claim another victim.[/I] Week Four - Super Showcase Matches TBC Billy Robinson and Johnny Highspot in attendance ROF Pure Wrestling Championship Final [B]Don Henderson[/B] vs K'Lee Hawkins vs Petey Barnes (by my predictions) [I]The Highland Hitman is a genius in the ring, and is just the sort of man to carry the Pure Wrestling Championship to the heights it deserves.[/I] ROF UK Championship Tournament Final [B]UK Dragon[/B] vs Merle O'Curle [I]Merle has everything to prove, but UK Dragon was the champion for a reason. Dragon will do anything to retain his title, although if anyone could upset him it would be the Irish Stretching Machine himself.[/I] Whatever the case, I know I'm going to see some good action this coming show. Good work, Bad Blood, and here's to its continuation in future!

Houston, we have a problem, a serious, serious problem! Something has gone tits up with my PC. Haven't had time to take it apart and figure it out but I'm thinking mass hard drive failure, which sucks!! I still have my laptop tho but it runs Vista (don't hate me, try buying a system without that crock of *** O/S these days) and I have no desire to play the game with a restart thrown in every fifteen minutes (according to the teh support forum is the only way to play it on Vista). So until I get some free time to sort the PC out (maybe this weekend), I'm afraid I'll need to put this on hold and probably cancel it, since my save file is probably gone now! :( For those of you who want to know, UK Dragon took the big one and Don proved he was the most pure! :D I had played right up until April and the attendance at shows was building nicely but the cashflow was in dire trouble. I will be back whenever I sort things out so look out for me. And thanks again for all the comments/feedback!

Archived