runtimeerror 3024

"could not find file C:\program\gds\bowlbo~1\setup.dat" this was heartbreaking. I'd spent hours playing the game and in my 6th season I'd gone 11-1 with my originally prestige 55 Oregon Golden Geese and won the conference and reached the Pasadena Bowl. I turned on the game, it displayed this error message and closed itself up. Is this error irreversible? I am very disappointed.

runtime error 3024 For the record, I'm running Windows xp. I can go into the program files and I see the NCL sav file and I see the dat file, last modified at at 6:51 PST 1 8 07. I can click on the game logs for "2011", the league leaders. It's all there. But the game won't open. It displays the error message and shuts itself off. I tried restarting the computer multiple times, I've closed and opened the game multiple times. I defragmented my computer, did a virus scan and a spyware scan. Do I uninstall the game or do I have to start a new league? I really want to continue the old one and I don't understand why it won't load from the last save.

I removed the program and reloaded the game and started a new league. Before I did I copied the NCL Sav file to a new folder. Is there a way to copy and paste it back into the new game? I'd really like to continue that Dynasty. We were going to the Rose Bowl!

Archived