TapOrSnap #2 Results

I thought i'd post a list of results as i Sim through the game just so you could see how accurate and what not the game is and also because i'm bored :D [U]January, 2008.[/U] No Events. [U]February, 2008.[/U] Event: Strikeforce – Knockout. Attendance: 6,197. Location: California. Date: Thursday, Week 1, February 2008. Results: Bo Cantrell beat. Brian Johnston by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of Round 3 (*) Kala Kolohe Hose beat David Loiseau by T.K.O in 4:26 of Round 2 (**) Joey Villansenor beat Eugene Jackson by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of Round 3 (**) Sammy Morgan beat KJ Noons by Submission in 2:34 of Round 3 (*) Muhsin Corbbrey beat Eddie Alvarez by K.O in 0:37 of Round 1 (*) Antonio Silva beat Daniel Puder by Submission in 3:40 of Round 2 (**) Phil Baroni beat Kyle Noke by K.O in 1:21 of Round 1 (**) Robbie Lawler beat Frank Shamrock by K.O in 2:58 of Round 3 to win the Strikeforce Middleweight Title (***) Event: WEC 32: Torch Of War. Attendance: 2,372. Location: Nevada. Date: Thursday, Week 1, February 2008. Results: Antonio Banuelos beat Manny Tapia by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of Round 3 (*) Jeff Curran beat Mark Hominick by Submission in 2:44 of Round3 (*) Rich Crunkilton beat Jamie Varner by Submission in 4:27 of Round 3 (*) Urijah Faber beat Hiroyuku Takaya by T.K.O in 1:58 of Round 2 to retain the WEC Featherweight Title (**) Jens Pulver beat Leonard Garcia by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of Round 3 (**) Chase Beebe beat Miguel Torres by T.K.O in 1:39 of Round 5 to retain the WEC Bantamweight Title (*) Event: EliteXC – Back In The Saddle. Attendance: 1,854. Location: California. Date: Saturday, Week 1, February 2008. Results: Ross Ebanez beat Eric Bradley by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of Round 3 (DUD) Paul Buentello beat ‘Tank’ Abbott by Submission in 4:54 of Round 3 (**) Carter Williams beat Wayne Cole by K.O in 4:56 of Round 2 (*) Wesley Correira beat Ricco Rodriguez by Stoppage in 0:40 of Round 1 (**) Jorge Santiago beat Tony Frykland by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of Round 3 (**) Gilbert Melendez beat Nick Gonzalez by K.O in 0:35 of Round 1 (**) Paul Daley beat Nick Diaz by T.K.O in 3:35 of Round 1 (***) Event: UFC 80: Private World. Attendance: 9,159. Location: Nevada. Date: Saturday, Week 1, February 2008. Results: Jonathon Goulet beat Anthony Johnson by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of Round 3 (**) Doug Evans beat Manny Gamburyan by T.K.O in 3:21 of Round 1(*) Hermes Franca beat Rich Clementi by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of Round 3 (**) Roger Huerta beat Rob Emerson by T.K.O in 2:29 of Round 1 (**) Ryo Chonan beat George Sotiropoulos by K.O in 0:26 of Round 1 (**) Jorge Gurgel beat Mark Bocek by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of Round 3 (*) John Halverson beat Michihiro Omigawa by T.K.O in 1:47 of Round 1 (*) Kurt Pellengrino beat Matt Wiman by Submission in 4:45 of Round 1 (*) Yushin Okami beat Jorge Rivera by Submission in 3:42 of Round 3 (**) Chuck Liddell beat Quinton Jackson by T.K.O in 0:22 of Round 1 to win the UFC Light Heavyweight Title (*****) I will post more results as i have the events.

Archived