Inside The Bunker, WSX Season 2 and Beyond...

WSX was what it was, spotty wrestling, over the top antics and a cult hit. Unfortunately for the company, MTV cancelled the show and aired a marathon after an incident involving Ricky Banderas and Vampiro. This led to a release of "WSX The First (And Last) Season" which did incredibly well in DVD sales and after a bit of pressure from Kevin Kleinrock, MTV agreed for 2 seasons of the show on the basis that it gets good ratings. So that brings us to now. [IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/e/eb/225px-WrestlingSocietyX.gif[/IMG] Aaron Aguilera Alkatrazz Arik Cannon Babi Slymm Bret Ernst - Colour Commentator Delikado El Hombre Blanco Enmascarado Fabien Kaelin - Ring Announcer Genki Horiguchi Human Tornado Jack Evans Jimmy Jacobs Joey Ryan Josh Raymond Kaos Kriss Kloss - Announcer Lacey - Backstage personality Lizzy Valentine Luke Hawx Masato Yoshino Matt Classic - Colt Cabana under mask Matt Sydal Nate Webb Nic Grimes - Sara Del Ray under mask Ricky Banderas Ruckus Sakoda Scorpio Sky Sean "6 Pac" Waltman Teddy Hart The Disco Machine Tyler Black Vampiro - Booker Vic Grimes [U][B]Tag Teams[/B][/U] Alkatrazz and Luke Hawx Arik Cannon and Vic Grimes D.I.F.H (Tyler Black and Jimmy Jacobs) Keepin' It Gangsta (Ruckus and Babi Slymm) Los Pochos Guapos (Kaos and Aaron Aguilera) Team Dragon Gate (Masata Yoshino and Genki Horiguchi) That 70's Team (Joey Ryan and The Disco Machine) The Trailer Park Boyz (Nate Webb and Josh Raymond) [B][U]Wrestling Society X Champions[/U][/B] [B]WSX Heavyweight[/B] Current - Ricky Banderas [B]WSX No Limits[/B] Vacant WSX Season 2, Episode 1 Card: That 70's Team vs Keepin' It Gangsta WSX No Limits Title Battle Royal: Jack Evans Human Tornado Matt Sydal Teddy Hart El Hombre Blanco Enmascarado Nate Webb Scorpio Sky Kaos Aaron Aguilera Ruckus Show will probably be up within the next hour as it's only 30 mins long. Predictions welcome. and I will stick to this :D

Well on the WSX DVD producers commentary (If you haven't watched it and it spoils it for you sorry) Kleinrock states that for the start of the 2nd season they were bringing in a 2nd title. Also Jack Evans and Human Tornado were there when Lacey announced it on WSX Tv. :) But anyway, thanks for reading Show is half wrote already.

[IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/e/eb/225px-WrestlingSocietyX.gif[/IMG] ON [IMG]http://www.mtv.com/relaunch/sitewide/images/default/140x105.jpg[/IMG] [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: [I]Hello everyone and welcome back! To WSX on MTV[/I] [B]Bret Ernst[/B]: [I]That's right Kloss and we have some great action here tonight.[/I] [B]Kloss[/B]: [I]That's absolutely right, we will crown the very FIRST WSX NO LIMITS CHAMPION in a 10 man battle royal![/I] [B]Ernst[/B]: [I]And we'll send it to Fabien Kaelin to introduce the first match.[/I] [B] Kaelin[/B]: [I]The opening match is a TAG team match and it has a 10 minute, time limit. Out first from San Diego California! Ruckus and Babi Slymm, they are Keepin'! It! Gaaaaaaaannngggstaaaa![/I] *Keepin' It Gangsta play to the crowd* [B]Kaelin[/B]: [I]And their Opppponents, from Behind The Velvet Rope of Studio 54, Joey "Magnum" Ryan, and The Disco Machine! They are, That 70's Teeaamm![/I] [B]Keepin' It Gangsta vs That 70's Team[/B] A fast paced opener as Ruckus and Babi Slymm took The Disco Machine out of the equation quickly leaving Magnum to themselves, only for Disco Machine to sneak behind Slymm and throw him out the ring. Several double teams, and dance manouvers later from That 70's Team allowed Ruckus to pick up the momentum and throw Disco Machine into Babi Slymm who hit the Number 1 Stunna for the 3 count. [B]Winner[/B] - Keepin' It Gangsta [B]Time[/B] - 5:34 [B]Rating[/B] - D [B]Kloss[/B]: [I]Wow that was certainly some fast paced action and what a way to kick of WSX Season 2![/I] [B]Ernst[/B]: [I]Right you are Kriss and lets go to Vampiro who has something to say regarding Ricky Banderas.[/I] [B]Vampiro Interview[/B] Vampiro essentially challenges Banderas for a WSX Title match next week and claims that when Banderas took his title, he took his soul, his life and his passion. Basically this is to hype Banderas vs Vampiro. [B]Rating[/B] - D+ [B]Kloss[/B]: [I]Did Vampiro say Banderas has taken his life there?[/I] [B]Ernst[/B]: [I]I think he just did, but next week it has been signed, Banderas vs Vampiro 2 for the WSX Title.[/I] [B]Kloss[/B]: [I]I cannot wait for that one, but lets send it backstage to Lacey, who is with Jack Evans.[/I] [B]Lacey[/B]: [I]Jack Evans, tonight you are in a 10 man battle royal for the WSX No Limits Championship..[/I] [B]Evans[/B]: [I]That's right Lacey, and tonight, Jack Evans, will walk out the WSX No Limits champion, it doesn't matter If i have to go through Human Tornado, Kaos, Teddy Hart or anyone else, Jack Evans, will be victorious. [/I] [B]Kloss[/B]: [I]Pretty confident is Jack Evans but now it's time, to send it to Fabien Kaelin who will introduce the Battle Royal.[/I] [B] Kaelin[/B]: [I]The next match, is the 10 Man Baaaaaaaaatllle Royaaallll, for the WSX No Limits Championship![/I] [B]WSX No Limits Title Battle Royal[/B] All 10 men start things off with Kaos and Aguilera having a disctinct advantage double teaming almost everyone and hurling El Hombre over the top rope for elimination. [B]El Hombre Blanco Enmascarado has been eliminated[/B] Next they team up to just throw Nate Webb over the top. [B]Nate Webb has been eliminated[/B] They try to throw Teddy Hart over but he ducks the clothesline and Los Pochos Guapos are met with dropkicks from Scorpio Sky and Human Tornado. The action goes to a commercial break. *During the break* [B]Scorpio Sky was eliminated[/B] [B]Ruckus was eliminated[/B] *Return to action* Teddy Hart hits the Open Hart surgery on Matt Sydal, who is picked up and thrown over the top. [B]Matt Sydal has been eliminated[/B] Los Pochos Guapos regain momentum and throw Teddy Hart and Human Tornado over the top rope almost simultaniously. [B]Teddy Hart has been eliminated[/B] [B]Human Tornado has been eliminated[/B] With that, Aaron Aguilera gets distracted by a "Mamacita" at ringside and when he turns round is accidentally hit by a clothesline from his own partner which sends him to the ground. [B]Aaron Aguilera has been eliminated[/B] With this, Kaos looks stunned as he walks straight into a spinning wheel kick by Evans who places him near the corner, ascends the top rope and hits the 630 Splash, covers for the 3 and the No Limits championship. [B]Kaos has been eliminated[/B] [B]Winner and NEW WSX No Limits Champion[/B] - Jack Evans [B]Time[/B] - 11:36 [B]Rating[/B] - D+ [B]Kloss[/B]: [I]I can't believe it, Jack Evans has done it, he's the very first WSX No Limits Champion.[/I] [B]Ernst[/B]: [I]But how long will he hold that title Kriss.[/I] [B]Kloss[/B]: [I]We will have no idea but that's us out of time, until next week![/I] [B]Overall Show Rating[/B] - D+

[I]Thanks a lot mate, always nice to know there is a reader.[/I] [B]WSX Update[/B] Rumours are circulating that WSX are close to gaining a National PPV deal to showcase a minimum of 6 Pay Per Views per year for the following 2. Apparently Vampiro has signed a deal with WWE, no-words on if it's exclusive or not but if it is then this is certainly a big blow to the future plans of WSX. We will have more on this as we get it. [B]WSX Season 2, Episode 2[/B] [I]I already simmed through this show testing out a new product setting so here are the match results[/I] Teddy Hart defeated Matt Sydal - D+ Sean Waltman defeated Jimmy Jacobs - C Ricky Banderas defeated Vampiro to retain the WSX Heavyweight Championship - C- Overall Rating - C- Show write up will be shorter if l get a PPV deal for episode 3 and if it goes well, most episodes. [B]Announced Matches:[/B] Alkatrazz and Luke Hawx vs Los Pochos Guapos Jack Evans vs Delikado

[I]Thanks mate, yeah there were alot of untested stuff they wanted to do so i'm giving it my own spin, thanks for reading. And i'm just going to recap most of season 2, as signing a PPV deal means a PPV every month which will be written in full detail. It's just easier for me to write up. So if this stuff is Ok for WSX TV then i'll continue it.[/I] [B]WSX Season 2, Episode 3.[/B] [B]Los Pochos Guapos vs Luke Hawx and Alkatrazz[/B] [I]Solid opener with Los Pochos Guapos picking up the win after a Seated Chokeslam.[/I] [B]Winner[/B] - Los Pochos Guapos [B]Time[/B] - 7:43 [B]Rating[/B] - D [I]Kriss Kloss and Bret Ernst hype the fact we have Jack Evans vs Delikado for the No Limits title tonight.[/I] [B]Rating[/B] - D- [I]Kloss and Ernst then hype that Sean Waltman will be in action next week.[/I] [B]Rating[/B] - D+ [B]Jack Evans vs Delikado[/B] [I]Jack Evans looked fantastic in this match and picked up the win with the 630 Splash.[/I] [B]Winner[/B] - Jack Evans - Still WSX No Limits Champion [B]Time[/B] - 8:34 [B]Rating[/B] - D+ [I]Jack Evans celebrates only for Waltman to run in and take out Evans and holds the belt high to end the show.[/I] [B]Rating[/B] - C [B]Overall Rating[/B] - D+

Archived