Is there a way to change when a TV show is taped without getting a new contract?

I'm playing the invasion mod as the WWF and I got Smackdown a new station to air on, but I accidentally didn't change the taping date from Monday to Thursday so now I have to tape Smackdown right after I do Raw. I'd like to switch Smackdown back to Thursday, but I haven't been able to find a way to do so. The only way I know how to is if I sign to another network, but no other networks will sign me because I'm always on one of there rival stations. Do I have to let one of the contracts to run out without resigning, then sign with them again and change the tape date to Thursday, or is there a blatantly obvious way of doing this that I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

Go to "Your Promotion" and then "Schedule". From there, highlight the TV Show you want to change (on the left) and simply click reschedule. As long as it's not shown live, it should be ok, i.e. Smackdown is (IRL) pre-taped, and so can be rescheduled, whereas Raw is live and can't be changed to any other day whilst it's on air.

Archived