Maximum Database Size?

I guess only Adam can answer this but is there are limit to the size of the database? Say I had 50 promotions and 4000 active fighters (just tossing out numbers here), would this make load times between days considerably worse? I'm asking because I'm adding new created fighters each year but I also want to keep regenerations on. Another small thing that has come to mind would be the question if my in-game time as a promoter is limited.

[QUOTE]I guess only Adam can answer this but is there are limit to the size of the database? [/QUOTE] Yes, but it is above 30,000 characters, so you're unlikely to ever reach it. [QUOTE]Say I had 50 promotions and 4000 active fighters (just tossing out numbers here), would this make load times between days considerably worse? [/QUOTE] The more data, the longer the load times. Whether that would mean problematic load times depends on your PC and what you consider to be acceptable and unacceptable times. [QUOTE]Another small thing that has come to mind would be the question if my in-game time as a promoter is limited.[/QUOTE] No, it isn't.

Thanks for answering so swiftly. I should have been more precise with regard to the load times. I meant, as it is now, there is barely any load time in between days. I'd say it would be annoying if it took more than ten seconds at a time. Btw I have an Athlon XP.

Archived