New Characters Patch

Would it be possible to get a new database containing only the recently created new characters so that they could be easily imported into our existing save games? If not, could we get a list of the new characters' names so that we can go through the database ourselves and import them?

[QUOTE=Evil Angry Cat;361914]Just a heads up that there isn't a body render for Agustin Gonzalez included[/QUOTE] Have you looked for the file manually? It's showing as being there for me. If you're just looking via the editor, you may not be seeing it because of the accent over the "u" if you don't have the correct language packs installed.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;361937]Have you looked for the file manually? It's showing as being there for me. If you're just looking via the editor, you may not be seeing it because of the accent over the "u" if you don't have the correct language packs installed.[/QUOTE] It's there for me as well (dodgy mullet and all...).

[QUOTE=dbeanerz;361963]I just did a drag and drop - the empty save folder copied over the old save folder. No big deal though. I was getting slightly bored with my previous game and we'll enjoy the new characters. Thanks![/QUOTE] dbeanerz I did the same but the games are in there

Archived