Who scouts the players????

I seeing that My offense and Defensive coord. has scout ratings for positions. Does this have a impact on scouting? I thought my other scouts and my scout service company is doing my scouting. If my scout service is "Very Good" in rating, does my Offensive or Defensive coord ratings mean anything, and if so when?

I believe the way it works is this: The scouting service scouts recruits, and also provides more or less accurate information on recruit interest. Your offensive coordinator scouts offensive players - both your players and players on other rosters. Defensive coordinator scouts defensive players.

[QUOTE=st.cronin;362864]I believe the way it works is this: The scouting service scouts recruits, and also provides more or less accurate information on recruit interest. Your offensive coordinator scouts offensive players - both your players and players on other rosters. Defensive coordinator scouts defensive players.[/QUOTE] Close, you have everything right but the scouting of players on other teams. In the beginning of the season, when you set the budget, you set the quality of (pay for) that scouting with the 'college offense' and 'college defense' settings.

Archived