UK-based lads night out - lets make it happen!

panix04

UK-based lads night out - lets make it happen!  

41 members have voted

1. 1. UK-based lads night out - lets make it happen!

I know I dont hang about on here much... BUT this sounds AWESOME!! IF by any chance Newquay is chosen, then I would probably be up for it as easy enough to get to Newquay from Bude :-) So put me down as interested....... then again, just a thought, do any of the others in the South West drive? (Im not allowed to drive due to health issues, and public transport is stupidly expensive) As if it was out of the S.W would it be wiser to get us all to meet in Exeter then give the driver petrol money? Just my thoughts on the matter if it ever happened

I dont drive. Im thinkign of catching the choo-choo to the chosen location. Although if we go Exeter I would know may way around there is a really good pub/club there called timepiece were they play a mix of indy and rock music. 'tis very cool.

[QUOTE=joose2001;364544]SHOTGUN!!![/QUOTE] AARRGGHHHH!!!!! I'm calling back left, dont wanna get left in the bitch seat! Seriosly though as a trial run, we could just have us country bumpkin westcountry lads meet in Exeter for a night out and if it all works out we could take it to the next level, what do you think? There would be atleast 3 of us, plus anybody else willing to make the journey south.

Ok, what about the 29th March for a Night in Newquay? I will ask permission from the boss. This won't be the main night out, just a trial run for anybody who can make it. Does that sound OK for the south westerners? Also, seeing as its your neck of the woods Mr Ego, have you got any space at your place for people to kip or failing that are there any dirt cheap b and b's or hotels in the area? Also, is there a train station in Newquay?

[QUOTE=The Ego;364733]Dirty cheap b&b's? Thats Newquay all over. My place....i should have space, but im buying a house, so it could be up in the air, but i can sort summit out. Train station yes! Did u get my email??? itll be from [email]irj@elliottmarshall.com[/email][/QUOTE] yeah i got your email, do you have any photos of just you? Makes for a better cut you see! As for Newquay, it sounds like a plan, thats two of us up for it, is that date ok by the way? I just have to make sure Dawn's cool with it and I will be there. Who else can make the Newquay pre-night out erm...night out?

• 2 weeks later...
Ok so we are meeting on the last weekend of March in Newquay for anyone that can make it. I have convinced my two best mates to accompany me. So i will defo be there. So for the March meeting so far we have just myself and The Ego anyone else think they can make it?

Archived