UK-based lads night out - lets make it happen!

panix04

UK-based lads night out - lets make it happen!  

41 members have voted

1. 1. UK-based lads night out - lets make it happen!

I know we tried this before and it didn't really pan out. But I think we can make it work this time around. Location is up for debate, werever we can get the most people seems the most logical idea, but i have put up a poll so we can decide that. Please only vote if you intend to come along. You can tick more then one location. We will leave it till end of may, beggining of June and set a date if/when we get enough interest. It would just be one night, we will all train/bus/fly/walk to said location, check into a hotel/b and b, go for a late breakfast/lunch and hit the town for a good old fashion night on the tiles, being drunk is not mandatory, so if your not a drinker you can still join in the fun. When we have a location I will search for a decent, but cheap hotel (or if its near somebodys home town they can do it.) And we can all try and get itno the same place. [B]Here is a list of people who are interested:[/B] Panix The Ego blasphemywebleed undertaker666

[QUOTE=panix04;362996]I think that Birmingham is quite close enough![/QUOTE] Worcester is closer to you southern boys. (and it's possible that I could get everyone a discount at a hotel in the centre of town, 25 yards from the train station) [QUOTE=panix04;362997]are you interested them mr taker blokey?[/QUOTE] I've already voted. :)

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;363023]Hey :mad: My wife is a respectable women with good taste, she wouldnt go for Ruffians like you. I'm afraid Clapton has the upper hand though Panix, she is a bit more impressed with his video game skills than you![/QUOTE] In my defense my damn wife had just got out of the shower. And our mirror is in front of our TV. Having a naked chick in front of you when your trying to play is at very least distracting!

[QUOTE=panix04;363029]In my defense my damn wife had just got out of the shower. And our mirror is in front of our TV. Having a naked chick in front of you when your trying to play is at very least distracting![/QUOTE] Ah, I'll let you off then :p Although its worth stating that you were outclassed and overpowered :rolleyes: Dont worry i'm just trying to make myself feel better for the beating that clapton dealt out to me afterwards at SvR07. It was embarrasing :(

Archived